theHunter™: Call of the Wild

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: theHunter™: Call of the Wild

Post by pigeon »

Table for game ver. 1.22

Changes:
- Added "Player_and_Animals_Freeze" script. Mostly used just for automatically freezing player during free cam usage, but also could be used for freezing animals, especially those one which is jumping in new Vurhonga reserve even when "Stop_Animals" script being activated (does not affect gooses);
- If you are used before "Graphic Settings" group, for now there is no common pointers and you need to activate "Environment_Control" script for able to see addresses and change their values;
- "Static Graphic Settings" now contain 2 groups: one for Hirschfelden, Layton Lake and Medved-Taiga reserves and another one for Vurhonga reserve, because they are used different addresses for the same settings.

Known issues:
- In the Vurhonga reserve "Freeze_Weather_Effects" does not affect anything (can't find yet where i can change that);
- Still no scripts for gooses.

Check Table Extras in bottom right corner of Cheat Engine for existing hotkeys.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
theHunterCotW_v.1.22 (free cam, graphic settings).CT
(504.27 KiB) Downloaded 122 times

Kjeldor42
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kjeldor42 »

@pigeon

Thanks a lot for keeping this table updated!! I saw on Reddit they are probably doing another update this week to make changes to the new Africa Map.

*Edit - Just opened steam and it updated theHunter....

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Previous table updated for game ver. 1.23.
Changed only when free camera script was activated, for now it is also automatically activating "Borderless_Maps" script for avoiding issue when free camera flying out of the map boundaries and game start to produce warning message.

@Kjeldor42 thanks! Yeah, i'm already thought that in this case there is will be no hotfix after new content update :)
Attachments
theHunterCotW_v.1.23 (free cam, graphic settings).CT
(504.92 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

Mr.Potato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mr.Potato »

Anyone knows if there is a way to remove/reduce aim wobble?

P.S. Thank you pigeon for updating a table, you made this highly frustrating game enjoyable.

tigeros
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tigeros »

Thanks for the update.

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Table updated for game ver. 1.24

- Nothing has been changed. Working on trees replacers (so there is will be possible to switch some group of birch trees to some spruce trees, bushes and so, as example), adjusting RGB multipliers of groups of foliage and few more small adjustments.
- Also was able to find place in code where we can freeze ducks/geese on fly and ducks on water, but because currently there is community competition related to ducks with physical reward, i roll out that and some other "old" scripts when that competition done (5th October), for being sure that i will not response for any not fair win. Sorry for those who are not interesting in such competitions but just fun in singleplayer.
Attachments
theHunterCotW_v.1.24 (free cam, graphic settings).CT
(327.24 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

zqpmz585
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zqpmz585 »

Hey, thanks for the updates! really appreciate it!
Can you add back in 'calm animals'? I really like being able to have the animals still roam around without having to stop them entirely

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

zqpmz585 yep, i will. They planned to roll out another hotfix today and now seems like it moving for tomorrow. So after they are roll out that hotfix, i will update myself from 1.24 (i run steam in offline mode for avoid updating to current 1.25) and update table as well.
There is also will be a bunch of scripts for playing with some foliage settings, currently only at Layton Lake: [Link]

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Table updated for game ver. 1.25 (current rollback version)

Changes:
- Added ReadMe scripts (they have just the description inside) for some of script groups. So it could be useful if you forget something or if someone new just downloaded it;
- Added "Foliage Replace" group of scripts. Currently just for Layton Lake. Read ReadMe inside of it for what it could do at current moment;
- Added "Freeze Geese on fly / Ducks on fly and water" for freezing ducks and geese. Geese could not to be freezed when they are on ground and sometimes ducks could fall underwater while script work;
- Change a bit of "Free_Camera" activating/deactivating logic. So it will no more produce error message on deactivating.
- After activating "Environment_Control" script in "Graphic Settings" group, for now it should also activate "Time" script automatically.
Attachments
theHunterCotW_v.1.25 (free cam, graphics and foliage settings).CT
(816 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

zqpmz585
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zqpmz585 »

thanks Pigeon! it works great and I really appreciate you adding the calm animals back in!

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

zqpmz585 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:39 pm
thanks Pigeon! it works great and I really appreciate you adding the calm animals back in!
Thanks! Official competition just finished in that friday so there is were no more reasons to keep it out :)

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Table updated for game ver. 1.26

Changes:
- Added Free Camera without inertia. Just tired from that inertia version.
- Decided to move "Foliage Replace" group in to separate cheat table and mark it as WIP, because while working with the foliage on Hirschfelden i was able to see that it could have some minor improvements and i still can't find how to change UV's offsets. Note that you can attach to the game both cheat tables at the same time if you want to experiment with it.
Attachments
theHunterCotW_v.1.26 (free cam, graphics settings).CT
(520.12 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
theHunterCotW_v.1.26 (foliage settings WIP).CT
(672.74 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

KaninDESU
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KaninDESU »

Bump?
Any chance for a 1.28 update

GoldenFox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GoldenFox »

Bump. And an idea for the smart guys that figure this stuff out: is it possible to get a script that unlocks all need zones on the map? The general consensus is that the more need zones you have unlocked the more game there is on your map so if we could unlock a ton of them then reboot the game the animal population should be much higher.

pino44io
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pino44io »

Any chance for a 1.29 update? Thank you for your work!