Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kyiori
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by kyiori »

how do i use hovered item and change an item to scrolloffireball?
i tried editing an item and change the assert guid to 5b172c2c3e356eb43ba5a8f8008a8a5a but it is not working.
am i doing something wrong here?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

HakariTenrai wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:50 pm
Now,... if I can just figure out how to change the camera zoom... I'd be golden :)
I've been working on that for my Patchwork mods, but I haven't tested it yet.

crimsonsdws
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by crimsonsdws »

kyiori wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:07 pm
how do i use hovered item and change an item to scrolloffireball?
i tried editing an item and change the assert guid to 5b172c2c3e356eb43ba5a8f8008a8a5a but it is not working.
am i doing something wrong here?
Save game, reload and the item will have changed, but properties might still be off.

I then sell to Oleg, and save and reload. Then Oleg will have the correct item in his store for you to buy.

deityshadow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deityshadow »

Anyone know how to add time to an event, the never fail quest due to time doesn't seem to work and I'm not sure if event start time would work or how to even use it.

VoidZeroOne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VoidZeroOne »

The table seems to not work for me on GOG 1.0.7 Game script doesn't populate anything so the offset seems to have changed.

Edit: Never mind it works fine.
Last edited by VoidZeroOne on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

fireundubh wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:08 pm
HakariTenrai wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:50 pm
Now,... if I can just figure out how to change the camera zoom... I'd be golden :)
I've been working on that for my Patchwork mods, but I haven't tested it yet.
Well, if you can figure out how to get the camera to let us zoom all of the way out in Kingmaker, please let me (us, the community) know... because the only two real problems that I have with this game, is constantly having to stop and camp... (which is no longer an issue, thanks to the wonderful God who helped me obtain my shiny new set of Rings of Greater Sustenan... opps... I mean set of Heart of Ira necklesses)... and not being able to zoom out to map level, so that I can click on the other side of the map, and have my characters go there, without having to scroll all of the way over there, then go back. If I can just get that camera sorted out, I'd be one happy lark.

ANC46
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ANC46 »

Just so people are aware, there appears to be a problem with the trainer in a specific area of the game. If you go to the slavers camp with god mode turned on, the interaction with the head mage will malfunction and they will be become unclickable after you knock them down, making you unable to progress in the quest and obtain the two companions currently captured at the camp. Also, in a more general sense, it seems that if always light encumbrance is enabled, it can causes crashes during area transitions. Otherwise, the trainer seem to work just fine, even with the more recent versions of the game.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

HakariTenrai wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:16 pm
If I can just get that camera sorted out, I'd be one happy lark.
The main reason they have this setting locked (along with fog of war enabled) is because it looks bad:

I can scroll out farther until I see the door portal objects that get placed in the playable area when activated. These objects are just sort of floating in the void above the playable area.

If I scroll out even farther, the playable area flips upside down. :D

astonerii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by astonerii »

Heart of Ira

c17f627fedd420d4aa871f23d0995fcf

Westfire
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Westfire »

Once again, some help on getting this to work would be appreciated...

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Westfire wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:03 am
Once again, some help on getting this to work would be appreciated...
Well, you put the lime in the coconut to make it taste better.....

Sarcasm aside, kinda of hard to help if you don't state a problem..

Going to assume you've installed CE, 6.8.1. and have it opened, and have downloaded the latest file from the first post here, viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7964&start=23 (Kingmaker_Niedzielan_159.CT) and have it loaded into CE, and have CE attached to the game's EXE.

What happens when you try to enable any of the options?
fireundubh wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:16 pm
HakariTenrai wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:11 pm
If I could just get a basic idea of how to search for items, I could take care of the rest...
No need. I dumped all the items to [Link].

But, for future use, you want to load resources.assets, click the Asset List tab, and change the Filter Type to MonoBehaviour. The unmodified version is a lot harder to use since it doesn't display columns for Class and Namespace, so you have to know exactly what you're searching for.

Are these asset IDs good for 1.07?
I've tried the following two items, the first one gives me an item that looks like gloves, w/ normal plate stats, and a modifier to 2 stats, while the 2nd one, just gives me a standard full plate. no +5 or Mithral modifier.. its possible i'm just trying to input them wrong.. I'm using the hover item, and pasting the asset id in, saving and reloading, even tried selling to a shop, and saving/reloading..
MithralFullPlateOfCrusadeItem feb844f3ace1aec4ba4f27e5b7172e4f
MithralFullplateStandartPlus5 483fbad93b3ff0d4fbea1cc20dc38db3

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

fireundubh wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:16 pm
No need. I dumped all the items to [Link].
That, is beautiful! Thank you for the time you've put into this.
I used Agent Ransack and still in the middle of sorting out a list.

So I'm at sorted list and filtered by mono. How do I pull the ID of an Item?
sicwan wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:39 am

Are these asset IDs good for 1.07?
I've tried the following two items, the first one gives me an item that looks like gloves, w/ normal plate stats, and a modifier to 2 stats, while the 2nd one, just gives me a standard full plate. no +5 or Mithral modifier.. its possible i'm just trying to input them wrong.. I'm using the hover item, and pasting the asset id in, saving and reloading, even tried selling to a shop, and saving/reloading..
MithralFullPlateOfCrusadeItem feb844f3ace1aec4ba4f27e5b7172e4f
MithralFullplateStandartPlus5 483fbad93b3ff0d4fbea1cc20dc38db3
In my experience, its easier to just set the item quantity to 2 or more (even armors and weapons) and split the stack (dropping it works) after reloading. The 1st item won't work properly, but the rest in the stack should be properly generated.
Last edited by Theorac on Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Theorac wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:56 am
In my experience, its easier to just set the item quantity to 2 or more (even armors and weapons) and split the stack (dropping it works) after reloading. The 1st item won't work properly, but the rest in the stack should be properly generated.
Welp, that did it.. however the items I'm getting don't equal what im expecting, MithralFullplateStandartPlus5 483fbad93b3ff0d4fbea1cc20dc38db3 gave me a mith full plate +1, expecting a mith full plate +5, this one, MithralFullplateStandartPlus4 555a93d35ee36d54db8d564b4d344068 gave me a mith full plate +2, was expecting a mith full plate +4

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

sicwan wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:14 am
Welp, that did it.. however the items I'm getting don't equal what im expecting, MithralFullplateStandartPlus5 483fbad93b3ff0d4fbea1cc20dc38db3 gave me a mith full plate +1, expecting a mith full plate +5, this one, MithralFullplateStandartPlus4 555a93d35ee36d54db8d564b4d344068 gave me a mith full plate +2, was expecting a mith full plate +4
Tried 483fbad93b3ff0d4fbea1cc20dc38db3, and made 8 +5 plate mithrals by accident. Using 555a93d35ee36d54db8d564b4d344068 got me the +4 plate mithral. Seems to be working fine on my end. Guess my tank has new armor :)

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

fireundubh wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:29 pm
HakariTenrai wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:16 pm
If I can just get that camera sorted out, I'd be one happy lark.
The main reason they have this setting locked (along with fog of war enabled) is because it looks bad:

:snip out pic to save space:

I can scroll out farther until I see the door portal objects that get placed in the playable area when activated. These objects are just sort of floating in the void above the playable area.

If I scroll out even farther, the playable area flips upside down. :D
The distance that you are scrolled out looks great to me, that's exactly what I'd like to be able to do - how did you do it?... Is it something I can edit in a .json, or use cheat engine to do, or something?