Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Shirokaido »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:11 am
I just had a thought; between your decorations, and your modded armor and modded skills, are you perhaps running more than 33 combined skills and set bonuses? if so, that is why the game crashes when you open the menu; for what ever reason, the game cannot parse above 33 skills and throws an exception.
I actually don't think this is true anymore. Last week, I was running 34 skills without realizing it, then I did it on purpose this Monday with a different set. I haven't bothered with 35 skills since I don't need that many, but the only thing I can think of is that the limit is 5 pages of skills; 8 on each page leads to a total of 40, which includes 3 from food, meaning a max of 37, weapon included. I might test it this weekend; I'm limiting my MH time to Friday-Sunday.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Shirokaido wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:55 pm
I just had a thought; between your decorations, and your modded armor and modded skills, are you perhaps running more than 33 combined skills and set bonuses? if so, that is why the game crashes when you open the menu; for what ever reason, the game cannot parse above 33 skills and throws an exception.
I actually don't think this is true anymore. Last week, I was running 34 skills without realizing it, then I did it on purpose this Monday with a different set. I haven't bothered with 35 skills since I don't need that many, but the only thing I can think of is that the limit is 5 pages of skills; 8 on each page leads to a total of 40, which includes 3 from food, meaning a max of 37, weapon included. I might test it this weekend; I'm limiting my MH time to Friday-Sunday.
Are all 34 skills active? I have had more than 33 skills with some set bonuses not active, but once they are active 33 is the most i can run without crashing. on my set up, there are 5 pages of skills with only 1 on page 5.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:52 pm
Shirokaido wrote:
Are all 34 skills active? I have had more than 33 skills with some set bonuses not active, but once they are active 33 is the most i can run without crashing. on my set up, there are 5 pages of skills with only 1 on page 5.
Oh, they're all active. I use file mods to max out all relevant charms, armor skills and set skills, as well as decorations. If you use CE to max out skills, maybe that's the culprit? Some limitation on how it maximizes them?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Shirokaido wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:46 pm
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:52 pm
Shirokaido wrote:

Oh, they're all active. I use file mods to max out all relevant charms, armor skills and set skills, as well as decorations. If you use CE to max out skills, maybe that's the culprit? Some limitation on how it maximizes them?
I use mods to maximize all of that myself. honestly i rarely load CE anymore for this game! I am thinking that over the course of your modding you may have accidentally discovered something i was trying to find which was where that limit is set in the game files. would it be possible for you to zip up a copy of your native pc folder and post it in this thread? I intend to figure out how your getting to 34 skills so i can replicate it and post it, and i can do that by comparing your files to my own, if your willing.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

I'll see about it tomorrow; I game on my work computer and left it at work today (don't tell anyone!), but the only thing I can think of that might impact skills limit is this file that raises item carry limit to 125. Improbable, but it's the only thing I can think of.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Shirokaido wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:57 am
I'll see about it tomorrow; I game on my work computer and left it at work today (don't tell anyone!), but the only thing I can think of that might impact skills limit is this file that raises item carry limit to 125. Improbable, but it's the only thing I can think of.
I am running that mod as well. I even modded the knives(supply item) to be useful beyond a single quest. Are you by chance running new versions of the weapon mods, or the old files; i'm wondering since i am running the old weapon mod files, if perhaps that could be the issue; honestly i am going to to test this in a minute.
EDIT<----Well that was a bust! unfortunately it did not work

Krustenkaese96
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krustenkaese96 »

Is there any way to unlock the Poogie Costumes? If yes that would be amazing.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:13 am
I am running that mod as well. I even modded the knives(supply item) to be useful beyond a single quest. Are you by chance running new versions of the weapon mods, or the old files; i'm wondering since i am running the old weapon mod files, if perhaps that could be the issue; honestly i am going to to test this in a minute.
Lol, then I'm not sure what it could be, as I'm still using older files (can i haz your knives file?!). Here's my nativePC folder; too large to upload directly thanks to World of Tansmog, but here's a link to it on my Drive.
[Link]

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Shirokaido wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:10 pm
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:13 am
Lol, then I'm not sure what it could be, as I'm still using older files (can i haz your knives file?!). Here's my nativePC folder; too large to upload directly thanks to World of Tansmog, but here's a link to it on my Drive.
[Link]
Of Course you can :)! Anyways i am also including a link to a mod on fearlessrevolution which will allow you to purchase the knives from the supply stockpile(dude standing on the crates, and the lady next to the item box in the gathering hub) and the item file itself allows for the keeping of knives beyond the quest they were initially taken into.
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/44
itemData.zip
Item data file which allows you to keep throwing knives of all type for use beyond the initial quest.
(8.36 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

notenoughdragons
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by notenoughdragons »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 am
Size updates apply in real time, so activating inside the mission should be fine.
Is there any way to view the original sizes without modifying them? I don't know if I'm interpreting the script correctly, but it looks like it overwrites all 3 sizes (r9+00000170, r9+00000174, and r9+00000178) with monstersizev and I haven't been able to find a way to just view the sizes.

I've been trying to help some friends farm for crowns but they don't want to use custom quests, so having something that basically measures the monsters for me would save a lot of time

Edit: I was able to change the script to show me the size of a single monster, but now I'm having a weird issue where the value keeps switching between monsters. When I tried saving r9+00000170, r9+00000174, and r9+00000178, they would all have the same value between ~0.8 and 1.25 and randomly switch together during the quest. I noticed that the guild card size is being stored at r9+000072F0, but it also swaps between the 3 monsters. It's perfect for measuring elders, and I guess it would also help me leave the crown events faster is all values are between 90 and 118, but there's no way to know which value corresponds to which monster.

Does anyone know how to track each size separately?
Last edited by notenoughdragons on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xanthony978
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xanthony978 »

how do i change the size of monsters

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:42 pm
So have you figured the skill limit thing out? If not, I'm gonna test the actual limit tonight. I'll try and grab a weapon and throw some decos on that as well.

Oh, a thought: do you use decos on your charms? Maybe that gets handled differently? Cuz I use 3 decos on my charm.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Shirokaido wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:13 pm
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:42 pm
So have you figured the skill limit thing out? If not, I'm gonna test the actual limit tonight. I'll try and grab a weapon and throw some decos on that as well.

Oh, a thought: do you use decos on your charms? Maybe that gets handled differently? Cuz I use 3 decos on my charm.
I do not, but i also noticed that not all of the set bonuses were active for the set pieces i used when i placed your file. The only thing i have not gotten around to on your armor file, is editing the set pieces i use and seeing if it is in your armor file permitting the 34 active skills. I have ruled out the other files entirely. I think i tried running skills from the charms gem slots using cheat engine, but then again cheat engine may have been borking something itself so i will have to try that using the mod files as well.

Edit<--------added sockets to the charm i am using and attempted to add a decoration that does not correspond to any of my current skills(adding a new skill) to those sockets and instant crash to desktop. If i remove a gem from a currently used socket, then i can add one to the sockets on the charm, but that just takes it back up to the 33 skill cap. When you test this, are all of your skills and set bonuses highlighted or is one there, but a little bit darker in the list. i still think it is possible that you do not have all skills active in your list. If you believe they are all active, would you be so kind as to upload screenshots of each page of skills as proof of concept? If this is possible, i truly want to figure out why!

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:12 pm
I think I have an explanation, cuz I got a CTD when I tried adding something into my weapon. I'm capping at 34, but I think two of my skills have something of an overlap: element crit and status crit. See, they're technically active, but by virtue of the fact that you can only actually utilize one or the other (even with bow, where the status coating cancels out the element), the game shows them both as active but is only turning on one at a time. At least that's my best guess.

To be thorough, here's the skills on my CB (I was pretty meticulous when planning this list)
1-Hasten Recovery
2-Super Recovery
3-Critical Element
4-Mind's Eye/Ballistics
5-Critical Status
6-Punishing Draw
7-Protective Polish
8-Non-Elemental Boost (this swaps out for whatever element/status is applicable for the weapon)
9-Defense Boost
10-Health Boost
11-Fire Resistance
12-Water Resistance
13-Ice Resistance
14-Thunder Resistance
15-Dragon Resistance (I wanted the defense boosts, sue me! lol)
16-Focus
17-Slugger
18-Critical Boost
19-Partbreaker
20-Heroics
21-Capacity Boost
22-Artillery
23-Evade Window
24-Evade Extender
25-Guard Up
26-Attack Boost
27-Blast Attack
28-Critical Eye
29-Weakness Exploit
30-Handicraft
31-Agitator
32-Guard
33-Quick Sheath
34-Peak Performance

SO, when I was writing down my skills, I realized there's overlap with Blast Attack and whatever element/non-element I use. So, on a whim, I threw on an element that's completely not applicable for my weapon and I still got a CTD despite not actually being usable, which means one of two things: either I'm right about that technical overlap and there's a few configurations where you can get to 34 skills, or there's some mumbo-jumbo magic happening with my files that allows this. I guess the best way to test it is to replicate my set. Here's what I'm using:

-Zorah Headgear A
-Rathalos Mail B
-Nergigante Vambraces A
-Vaal Hazak Coil B
-Odogaron Greaves A
-Ironside Charm III (I made level 3 worth 7 points via the armor editor)
All other skills are via decorations.

If you can replicate this setup, I'm right. What that means, exactly? Not sure. Idk where else this can be applied, tbh, but at least it would solve this mystery. If not..... I'll send you my entire download? lol

Xanthony978
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xanthony978 »

How do I apply the changed size of the monster to gold crown.