MTG Arena

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
2inchsoffury
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

MTG Arena

Post by 2inchsoffury »

I would just like to have it so I can edit the gold so I can get card packs.
Game here

taleaq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MTG Arena

Post by taleaq »

Also looking to get free card packs. Not trying to spend more money on magic and don't have a lot of time to grind getting cards.

furthestben
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by furthestben »

Considering the game is a competitive game and is only played online, I doubt anyone will give you a table and the people who use it will very likely be banned.

The only reason why yugioh duel links has a table is because it does have a single player segment to it. The table is basically there to speed up content.

2inchsoffury
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 2inchsoffury »

All it would be doing is helping me get cards vs spending a crapton of money to get them. And it's still in beta, the ranking is busted and gaining cards do not mean you will beat them being there is no top deck that never loses in Magic. Just wanted to speed up getting the few cards I need for a fun deck instead of playing for weeks and weeks to use in-game gold to get packs to maybe get the cards.

I would understand if there was wager matches or a real working leaderboard. And the game beta gets reset every now and then so you lose them all anyway. Please? lol

ThatOneShyGuy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThatOneShyGuy »

Would also like to know if it's possible. The grind needed to get anywhere in these games is obnoxious unless you spend hundreds of dollars so anything to speed up the process would be appreciated.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

If the data is server sided then you're out of luck, tables can't edit the money values if they aren't actually stored client side.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

It's an online game which you need account to login and play. All data is kept on the server so forget about the table

darkspock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkspock »

GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!

"I want free gold.. i want free packs.. I want to cheat cheat cheat cheat"

You people make me f-in sick to my stomach, you really do. Spend some hard earned money instead of looking for the cheap way out. It's people like you that make others want to quit playing the game altogther. Part of the fun of these games is doing the grinds. Trying the decks you build and if they don't work well, so what? You should be going into every single game you play with the attitude to win, but the expectation to lose. You don't need the high-end mythic and rares to actually win a game. Go to Youtube and check out anyone's vids that have the budget decks. These are really powerful decks that don't use a crap ton of the rares and mythics.

"but I keep losing all the time..."

SO F-IN WHAT!

I lose more games than I win, but that gives me the incentive to want to play more in order to earn the cards. You want cheat codes and hacks to get more gold... more cards.. select what cards you get... I'll tell you what. Go to your boss at work and tell him you want paid twice the amount you're making now for doing half to almost no work. SAME CONCEPT. Getting what you want for not doing what you're supposed to is the same as what you are all proposing. And I really don't give a rat's ass what kind of negative responses this post gets.

Oh, one more thing, the law has a term for what you people are asking for. It's called "THEFT BY DECEPTION". And its a felony offense if the amount stolen is over $1500, which can really add up over time when cheating. Think about it.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Are you okay there buddy?

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:31 am
Are you okay there buddy?
Think he made an account just to post lol.

Randy_Randleman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

definitely nothing wrong with Darkspock right?

Post by Randy_Randleman »

Pretty sure Darks mom needs to cut back his Adderall dosage, before the little guy has a heart attack. Secondly, I doubt he’d be so pro capitalistic if his mommy wasn’t flooding his online account with unlimited funds. Or, how about the ridiculous slap in the face all of us who have been playing duels for years and all of a sudden just got stranded after we spent tons of money to obtain every card and avatar/deck style available only to not only not be allowed to transfer or use our collected cards from duel, but are also unable to transfer any of our excess, up spendable coins we accumulated playing in duels. Like what’s with that nonesense🤨

Shiblah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shiblah »

darkspock wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:59 pm
GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!

"I want free gold.. i want free packs.. I want to cheat cheat cheat cheat"

You people make me f-in sick to my stomach, you really do. Spend some hard earned money instead of looking for the cheap way out. It's people like you that make others want to quit playing the game altogther. Part of the fun of these games is doing the grinds. Trying the decks you build and if they don't work well, so what? You should be going into every single game you play with the attitude to win, but the expectation to lose. You don't need the high-end mythic and rares to actually win a game. Go to Youtube and check out anyone's vids that have the budget decks. These are really powerful decks that don't use a crap ton of the rares and mythics.

"but I keep losing all the time..."

SO F-IN WHAT!

I lose more games than I win, but that gives me the incentive to want to play more in order to earn the cards. You want cheat codes and hacks to get more gold... more cards.. select what cards you get... I'll tell you what. Go to your boss at work and tell him you want paid twice the amount you're making now for doing half to almost no work. SAME CONCEPT. Getting what you want for not doing what you're supposed to is the same as what you are all proposing. And I really don't give a rat's ass what kind of negative responses this post gets.

Oh, one more thing, the law has a term for what you people are asking for. It's called "THEFT BY DECEPTION". And its a felony offense if the amount stolen is over $1500, which can really add up over time when cheating. Think about it.
Haha holy shit dude. If that is what it takes to make you "sick to the stomach" you need to chill the fuck out. Its a game! It does not actually matter in the slightest. So just chill. People have been cheating at games since neanderthals wanted to see who could throw the feces the farthest. One would eat certain foods to make their shit heavier. Just let it go. It is so pointless and pathetic. People are going to cheat in life. Let them! Let people quit the game and find something else. Accept it. Its how the world works. Get on with your life.

Mandela3000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mandela3000 »

would it be possible to create a script for cpu (computer) to play for you?

xirtamehtsitahw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xirtamehtsitahw »

The auto-playing script sounds interesting, but would be picked up in a heartbeat by Arena's anticheat software (which is designed to filter out bots as well as cheating). As it stands, though, Arena is multiplayer-centric, as its single-player component is rather bare-bones compared to Duels.