Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Aramilx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +14 (table Update8.3)

Post by Aramilx »

mm76 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:09 pm
Aramilx wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:11 pm
I can't see the descriptions, why?
[Link]
You clicked the wrong check box. You need to click the one above it that says "enable.".
I know BUT is not working!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Aramilx wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:33 pm
I know BUT is not working!
You're trying to run work-in-progress and sandbox stuff.

The only cheats Cielos or anyone here can, or is willing to, help you with are the cheats in the "enable" group. If you click the checkbox next to "enable .4" and the script never enables and the group never expands, you're running either the wrong version of the game or a pirated copy. Since Odyssey hasn't been pirated, you might want to check your game version and whether the version of the table supports that version.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

If you haven't already updated to a newer version then 6.8.1 is what you might want to consider updating Cheat-Engine to first.
(There's a pinned thread with info right in this forum section but: [Link] )

Then if it's not already set I would try Edit. -> Settings. -> Debugger Options. -> Use VEH Debugger. (Just tick this.)
Guessing you know the rest, open the list of processes, select ACOdyssey.exe and then I generally use the Enable script directly from the main menu since it tends to be the fastest. As long as that ticks and opens everything should be OK.

Game should be up to version 1.02 / TU2 and the current 8.4 version of the table seems to be working just fine with either the UPlay or the Steam version of the game.

EDIT: Hmm could Windows Defender be blocking the injection? I'm not aware of that being a concern but that or some other software might be interfering if you use additional security programs, some don't even prompt about blocking stuff like injections into programs so you're left wondering why nothing seemed to happen when you tried activating the option.
(As of Windows 10 Redstone 4 and the current ongoing rollout to Redstone 5 there are additional security measures via Defender too.)
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tinkrat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tinkrat »

you don't need to check the box in front of an entry for it to take effect, unless it's a script.
checking the box in front of an address or pointer, means you want CE to freeze the value of it.
checking the box in front of a script, means you want to activate the script.
First: Thank you so much to the maker and contributors to this Table - it's fantastic!

The ONLY problem I have is activating the experience cheat (all other options active/work perfectly)

I cannot [x] the XP multiplier box ie Activate the script

I've tried (using spacebar) to edit the multiplicative value (increase / decrease) and tried again&again-no luck.
CE + Table is excluded from WD scanning (and if other options didn't work it would make sense that's the problem -so it's not)
I'm using CE 8.6.1 64bit, latest table version, Uplay version on Win 10 if that helps.

Is there a way to activate the script without ticking the box? (I'm assuming if there were it would not work but would like to test)

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

draw95 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:12 am
Hey, I made this table for the Damage if someone interested.
ACOdyssey.CT
My dear friend, thank you for that ...
But the value changes when I change weapons. And when I restart the game, they reset themselves by default. Do you have a solution for that? Thank you and played well

HumblyAwesome
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HumblyAwesome »

Tinkrat wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:04 pm
First: Thank you so much to the maker and contributors to this Table - it's fantastic!

The ONLY problem I have is activating the experience cheat (all other options active/work perfectly)

I cannot [x] the XP multiplier box ie Activate the script

I've tried (using spacebar) to edit the multiplicative value (increase / decrease) and tried again&again-no luck.
CE + Table is excluded from WD scanning (and if other options didn't work it would make sense that's the problem -so it's not)
I'm using CE 8.6.1 64bit, latest table version, Uplay version on Win 10 if that helps.

Is there a way to activate the script without ticking the box? (I'm assuming if there were it would not work but would like to test)
Have you tried enabling the script from the title menu of the game? I do it every time and I'm able to tick "exp multiplier" and go from there. Also, I still use Cheat Engine 6.7, but I don't know if that makes any difference. However, I have learned from other games that sometimes these scripts need be enabled from the title menu so I've just been applying that thought process ever since.

Bannedaga1n
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bannedaga1n »

///************************************///
Bannedaga1n wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:51 am
Odd question, but does this work offline?
(I really shouldn't encourage it... but) what?

///************************************///
I play the game in offline mode when running on home network(data cap, turn off internet when not in use). Would the table work regardless of being connected to the internet or not?

HumblyAwesome
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HumblyAwesome »

Bannedaga1n wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:30 pm
I play the game in offline mode when running on home network(data cap, turn off internet when not in use). Would the table work regardless of being connected to the internet or not?
I haven't tried it with this game, but I'm 99% sure that it works. :)

For starters, Cheat Engine (to my knowledge) doesn't require an online connection to get the cheats to work. Rather, the appropriate application/process (e.g. the game) and a valid cheat table must be enabled. From there, it shouldn't matter whether you're online or offline in your game.

Again, 99% sure I'm right. The 1% doubt is because I haven't done it with this specific game, but I have with others.

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

its a single player game, i run it connected to the internet no problem, table works fine

hans_meier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hans_meier »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:38 pm
its a single player game, i run it connected to the internet no problem, table works fine
He wanted to know it the other way around, you dufus.
And yes, offline works.
Why don't you give it a try, instead of asking an obvious question?

Bannedaga1n
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bannedaga1n »

hans_meier wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:44 pm
xICEMANx117 wrote:
And yes, offline works.
I'm downloading it off of work and school internet, so I don't use up my data for the month lol
I should be done downloading it by tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks for the answers!

hans_meier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hans_meier »

Bannedaga1n wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:02 pm
hans_meier wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:44 pm
xICEMANx117 wrote:
And yes, offline works.
I'm downloading it off of work and school internet, so I don't use up my data for the month lol
I should be done downloading it by tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks for the answers!
And I'm complaining that I get only 100Mbps at home ...

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

would you add an option for unlocking all ability levels/spear levels?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Jeez, Ubisoft is really anal about trying to prevent tampering with this game. Simply disabling the Uplay HUD, which I do when I use things like ReShade or SK, completely cuts off online. Just for not using their overlay, you can't connect the game online, gather ori or do any shopping.

ConnollyUK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ConnollyUK »

Just a quick heads up that the 1.03 patch is being deployed on PC today so may affect the table.