Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Styx: Master of shadows

Post by TimFun13 »

TheBigDawg wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:46 pm
I did get rep now. Honestly, because of the new layout of this site I legitimately didn't notice a table was even posted. I thought he was just asking.
It might be the theme you're using.
[Link]

TheBigDawg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheBigDawg »

Chucky wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:27 pm
Still need x64 table ?

Health
Amber
Stealth
Super jump (Fly)
Speed changer (Styx only)
Inf.Cloning time
Inf.Invisibility
Inf.Amber vision
Inf.Skill points (999)
Slow down the enemies
Stufs (Throwables) - Sand, knives, acid..... etc
Map (Styx) coords
Okay! Finally got a chance to test it, and it seems to crash the game as soon as I try to activate anything. Sadly, I don't know how to offer anything constructive to help because I still don't understand CE.

Chucky
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chucky »

TheBigDawg wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:31 am
Okay! Finally got a chance to test it, and it seems to crash the game as soon as I try to activate anything. Sadly, I don't know how to offer anything constructive to help because I still don't understand CE.
:dry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEwR2KyPirY&t=8s

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

^ There's a lot of hardcoded addresses in the table, kind of defeating the purpose of using AOBs; and they are the most likely reason for the crashes, it's very unlikely that the addresses are the same on a different machine. Most are used in the "allocateNearAddress" so they can be changed to the AOB symbols, but there are some in the scripts used with jumps and it's hard to say where those ae jumping to but my bet is it's not where it's supposed to jump.

EDIT: Do you actually use CCleaner that often, to pin to the taskbar?
And here is a good read about malware inside CCleaner: [Link]

Chucky
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chucky »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:13 pm
^ There's a lot of hardcoded addresses in the table, kind of defeating the purpose of using AOBs; and they are the most likely reason for the crashes, it's very unlikely that the addresses are the same on a different machine. Most are used in the "allocateNearAddress" so they can be changed to the AOB symbols, but there are some in the scripts used with jumps and it's hard to say where those ae jumping to but my bet is it's not where it's supposed to jump.

EDIT: Do you actually use CCleaner that often, to pin to the taskbar?
And here is a good read about malware inside CCleaner: [Link]

I am testing new script right now (to get rid of all pointers), but.....fu.k... unreal engine...
You know what i mean. :D

About CC. Only Free and Cloud version are (was) modified with payload -> __get_tls_callback().