Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PatrickJr
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +14 (table Update8.3)

Post by PatrickJr »

I'm guessing nothing for Orichalcum ore yet? unless it's server sided.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

Anyone got any leads about item IDs?

Aibl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aibl »

PatrickJr wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:00 pm
Supposedly server side. On a different note, has anyone been able to get a teleport to way point script working?

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

Hi there!

Amazing work, by the way. I've been having an incredible smooth experience overall and it's always great to see modders address issues the devs take a while to correct (e.g. the walking speed).

Now. As some sort of PSA, there are some intense bugs regarding cultist rewards. If you kill some of them outside certain quests (because, you know, Ubisoft thought it was a great idea to let them free roam and attack you on sight lol), you can get your legendary armor piece removed from your inventory by the game despite looting it. It happened to me twice already on two different cultists.

Which means unless Ubisoft patch this anytime soon, I'm locked out of one piece of the Amazon armor set.

Is there any way, like some sort of inventory manager or something, to help me (and future players) with this?

Thank you! :)

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Being fixed in the 1.03 update. :) Or at least it should be.

EDIT:
[Link]

Legendary Cultist Item not given
Description: There’s currently an issue where legendary items from defeated Cultists may not be given to the player if they stray too far or fast travel between knocking the cultists unconscious & confirming the kill.
Workaround: Reload a previous save.
But who knows when that's coming out and if it'll fix things retroactively or not and if there's more issues with items disappearing that might need further looking into.

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:36 pm
Being fixed in the 1.03 update. :) Or at least it should be.

EDIT:
[Link]
Yeah I saw that, but the bug mentions "stray too far or fast travel between knocking the cultists unconscious & confirming the kill.", aka going away before confirming the kill... Nothing about actually killing the cultist, looting the gear, and losing it afterward.

So while I can hope the patch also correct my bug (and retroactively that is), I had hoped some expert modders may have an alternative just in case. :cry:

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

So it is a different issue after all, that's pretty unfortunate although at least this early on after the release there's going to be further patches but who knows when 1.04 and on will see a release.

Having options isn't bad though and item swapping is a recurring suggestion so it would be one way around missing legendary items especially since you can only gain one of each this time around. Can't dismantle them but if they are lost in some way you would still miss out on the item entirely for the current playthrough unless you save frequently and maybe even back up the save data since it only keeps five rotating auto save slots and these update very frequently from how often the game is saving after all sorts of actions.

Unlike the ore I'm guessing there's no server side protection and it seems VEH debugging in Cheat-Engine itself is enough to get around the in-game protection against debuggers so it might be possible. :)
(EDIT: But I guess we'll see how that works out, I might very well be missing something important about this.)
(Though hopefully Ubisoft only tinkered with the premium currency itself and the rest will be feasible at least though likely also fairly complex to implement with how much is required for a working item swap script.)

Besides even if the issue were to be fixed in a official patch it might not be possible to wholly fix any current missed items unless the game or save data is keeping track of that sort of stuff or they write some other workaround for it.
(And for now it does seem like they are fixing a issue with this but there's other problems as well that needs fixing too.)

EDIT: As such it doesn't hurt to have additional tools available is what I mean.
(Though the premium items are probably what people are most interested in swapping in if that's possible but missing quest items, legendary rewards and what not definitively have a use.)

Aramilx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aramilx »

I can't see the descriptions, why?
[Link]

mm76
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mm76 »

Aramilx wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:11 pm
I can't see the descriptions, why?
[Link]
You clicked the wrong check box. You need to click the one above it that says "enable.".

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:52 pm
About the anti-cheat :) Reading your post kinda reminded me what I wanted to do all along. A while back, when Resident Evil 7 was out, there was some issue with Cheat Engine being detected superficially. Unsigning the executable seemed to do the trick, but then another game got out with similar anti-cheat: Sniper Elite 4 (if I recall). Two methods I know of were later made public: a) freezing a scan thread Denuvo kept running; b) patching a Windows API would also do the trick.

So I'll try to tackle them both :P

1) freezing the scan thread (if any)

Cheat Engine, open game process, Memory View > display threads list. Quite a bunch in there, so start investigating:

I checked each of them, looking at the entry point (RIP). No luck. So then I said to myself "why not try Process Hacker and suspend them one by one, starting with the lowest one in priority?" Did that as well, pausing as many threads as possible, to the extent of the actual GUI still working. Attached with x64dbg and no luck. Game still died. So figured it's an on-attach trigger.

2) the Windows API method - - QueryFullProcessImageNameW

I tried this solution [Link], but again, to no avail. Game still dies on attach.

If you can't access the post, here you go:

3) derivatives from the above

a) So I thought "how else can I trap Denuvo (or the anti-attach) before it actually kills the process?". Well, answer is in the post above. First-up, run the game and suspend the process. Then attach it with x64dbg in this state. Apparently, that didn't work as well.

b) How about.. running the game, attaching it with CE, breaking at common termination APIs (TerminateThread, TerminateProcess, ZwTerminateProcess, ExitProcess, etc.) - - suspending or not the process after all these steps? Some of them might break in CE when we attach with x64dbg ;) Hmm, nope, didn't seem to work.

c) How about.. first trying to debug the executable directly, then attempting the same via patching the EP to EB FE (infinite loop)? Then you'd want to run the process from x64dbg, restore the 2 bytes back to original and see what happens. Well.. this seemed to be the most effective way. Because..

So let's dig into where that pop-up came from. MessageBoxA/W break should do the trick. The W version did break indeed. One anti-attaching trick I know involves an OS API - ZwQueryInformationProcess. Time to break on it and see what it returns that Denuvo checks.. didn't get far in the VM.

d) then I patched the first 2 bytes to EB FE; ran the process, used CE, restored the bytes.. and what do you know.. there aren't any integrity checks; there's just anti-debug/anti-attach.

Time to go more in-depth.

BR,
Sun

L.E.: Using ScyllaHide and just attaching (not starting the process from x64dbg) works ;) Just remember to do this:

a) set the flags as such:

b) when first attaching and x64dbg pauses, remove these breakpoints:

[Link]'s the plugin already set-up. Just drop the content in your x64dbg\x64\plugins folder ;)

Enjoy :P

BR,
Sun

UnkDestoryer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UnkDestoryer »

@Cielos @SunBeam Can either of you tell how do to make a script that uses the SHIFT key to change the running/sprint speed that doesn't speed up the game like the free trainer/speedhack does or show me where I can learn how to and is easier to understand since I've never done programming before.
Last edited by UnkDestoryer on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

Aibl wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:53 pm
PatrickJr wrote:
Supposedly server side. On a different note, has anyone been able to get a teleport to way point script working?
there are deposits of it in the game world, so it has to have similar values to the other matrials

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@Cielos: Here's the TeleportToWaypoint script. Adapt it (you basically have to change MapWPHook cave's location) and shove it in ;)

Code: Select all

define( MapWPHook, ACOdyssey.exe+1174E820 )

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule( MapWP, ACOdyssey.exe, 488B4608488B480848C1E12048C1F93F482308488B4130488B480848C1E12048C1F93F482308 )
registersymbol( MapWP )
label( MapWP_o )
registersymbol( MapWP_o )
label( back )

label( bTeleport )
registersymbol( bTeleport )
label( TeleportToWaypoint )
registersymbol( TeleportToWaypoint )

label( back )

MapWPHook:
cmp [bTeleport],0
je short @f
  call short TeleportToWaypoint
  mov [bTeleport],0
MapWP_o:
readmem( MapWP, 8 )
jmp back

TeleportToWaypoint:
sub rsp,28
push rax
push rcx
call GetWorld
mov rcx,[rax+90] // Entity
movups xmm0,[rsi+60] // load waypoint's XYZT in xmm0
movups [rcx+50],xmm0 // set player coordinates to waypoint's XYZT
pop rcx
pop rax
add rsp,28
ret

align 4 CC

bTeleport:
dd 0

align 10 CC

MapWP:
jmp MapWPHook
db 90 90 90
back:

[DISABLE]

MapWP:
readmem( MapWP_o, 8 )

unregistersymbol( TeleportToWaypoint )
unregistersymbol( bTeleport )

unregistersymbol( MapWP_o )
unregistersymbol( MapWP )
BR,
Sun

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Aibl wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:53 pm
PatrickJr wrote:
I want teleport to waypoint too,but it seems no one will make it for now or soon,as least for FREE :(

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

Is it possible to make a resources gain multiplier?