Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by Rayer »

Re, for edit gc, i play only alone so i can't have the medal 50 card and multiplayer, how i can edit this please ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xxhollowxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xxhollowxx »

is there any way to keep the edited armor/weapon after reopening the game?

mrdead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrdead »

how to edit investigation rewards to all 5 purple random rewards and high money?

optimus06
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by optimus06 »

xxhollowxx wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:07 pm
yeah same question...

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

optimus06 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:35 pm
xxhollowxx wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:07 pm
yeah same question...
Not via cheat engine! This can be done with mods and hex editing so i would suggest you see the monster hunter world mod threads in the general game hacking part of the forum.

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

mrdead wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:12 am
how to edit investigation rewards to all 5 purple random rewards and high money?
Same question

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rayer wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:02 pm
mrdead wrote:
Same question
As has been explained earlier in the thread, including by myself multiple times; until the table author comes back from his summer vacation, many options on this table will not work as there have been 3 game updates since it was last updated.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:31 pm
Rayer wrote:
mrdead wrote:
Same question
As has been explained earlier in the thread, including by myself multiple times; until the table author comes back from his summer vacation, many options on this table will not work as there have been 3 game updates since it was last updated.
Works just fine for me, 5 purple is easy, set hp/atk/def level to 5, and rewards to 2. Monsters to 2 or 3 targets.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:22 am
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:31 pm
Rayer wrote:

Same question
Works just fine for me, 5 purple is easy, set hp/atk/def level to 5, and rewards to 2. Monsters to 2 or 3 targets.
Honestly i have had no need to use the investigation editor, however several options on the table are not working correctly at this time including the unlock for all event quests. I have looked at the script and i am not certain how to update it for the current version. I figured that the problem they were having as they described it, is a loss of compatibility due to the multiple version changes. Im glad to see that this is not the case in their situation and they will be able to use the table as they desire!

cheukyi6
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cheukyi6 »

Since KT is coming to PC soon, I am just wondering what's the quickest way to obtain all KT weapons? Is it possible to use the all item table and then bring them to a KT quest to redeem the weapons?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

cheukyi6 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:58 pm
Since KT is coming to PC soon, I am just wondering what's the quickest way to obtain all KT weapons? Is it possible to use the all item table and then bring them to a KT quest to redeem the weapons?
This i would highly doubt, however i imagine you could use the highlighted rewards editor to give yourself more of the unappraised weapons although i believe the limit for appraisal items is 40 in game per appraisal, and i do not recall if it is the same, or less for kulve items.

PapricaJim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapricaJim »

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:05 pm
cheukyi6 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:58 pm
This i would highly doubt, however i imagine you could use the highlighted rewards editor to give yourself more of the unappraised weapons although i believe the limit for appraisal items is 40 in game per appraisal, and i do not recall if it is the same, or less for kulve items.
I played around with it and so far I can't use any of the given functions to give me un-appraised weapons in the reward screen or during the mission. I can get them into my inventory ofc, but those wont show up on the appraisal screen obviously.

As for Eternallydissolved 's idea of changing the amount with the highlighted reward editor, that will probably work yes, it already works fine with feystones, I don't see why it wouldn't work with the weapons, if the appraisal mechanic is the same, however there is indeed a limit, but with insta quest complete that's probably the fastest method to get them all (until someone makes a script to just give the weapons directly or something like that).

lRaiden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lRaiden »

Is there any way to change the investigation map to the arena/special arena? I do not know the address for said maps and do not know how to find it

idunno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by idunno »

Is the event quest script working for anyone else?

intenso96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Level Exp

Post by intenso96 »

Does any1 knows how much exp do you need to get level 178 or near that?