Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by Memiomy »

solved

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Memiomy on Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Atmarix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Atmarix »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:12 pm
Booze wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:18 pm
Hey, LUA newb here, whenever I activate the script in CE 6.8.1, I then check the box next to pillars of eternity Steam edition, but I am unable to activate the enable text that comes up underneath. I've loaded the game up before I activate the script and tried doing it before, but I seem to get the same result. I must be missing something rather basic here.
For some reason the game is finicky. You need to load up a game or start a new game and then load the character sheet before you try pressing Enable. It works for me after loading a game and hitting C for character sheet. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Same, I apologize :P
I reset my computer and thats when it worked...... I cant wait till they finally patch this game properly.
Loading screen is making me grow gray hair.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

new patch arrived "Clone Item" broken

kyiori
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kyiori »

Is the GOG POE2 3.0.1.0026 compatible to use this table? I cannot enable to table

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

Prompt, by means of this table I will be able to unblock levels 8 and 9 of abilities for a multiclass? In what way? If isn't present, can you know some way to make it?

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

kyiori wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:15 am
Is the GOG POE2 3.0.1.0026 compatible to use this table? I cannot enable to table
Have you tried loading a save and opening a character sheet then clicking "enable" as DrummerIX said?
Ontos wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:40 am
Prompt, by means of this table I will be able to unblock levels 8 and 9 of abilities for a multiclass? In what way? If isn't present, can you know some way to make it?
I tried it with this table some months ago but it wasn't perfect, couldn't re-enable the table after using that option, better to mod it I think; I'm using "Multiclass Level Cap Unlocked" mod from nexus.
Last edited by frivolousam on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

frivolousam wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:50 pm
I tried it with this table some months ago but it wasn't perfect, couldn't re-enable the table after using that option, better to mod it I think; I'm using this, it just works: https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/pill ... 2/mods/175

Guess I can't link it? Anyway mod's name is Multiclass Level Cap Unlocked.
Correct the reference please. Now she conducts on "recent topics", doesn't conduct on a certain subject.

kyiori
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kyiori »

frivolousam wrote:
kyiori wrote:
Have you tried loading a save and opening a character sheet then clicking "enable" as DrummerIX said?
Ontos wrote:
I tried it with this table some months ago but it wasn't perfect, couldn't re-enable the table after using that option, better to mod it I think; I'm using "Multiclass Level Cap Unlocked" mod from nexus.
Yes. I did what drummerx posted, but i still couldn't enable the table. is there any settings need to be edited on cheat engine side?

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

kyiori wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:32 am
frivolousam wrote:
kyiori wrote:
Ontos wrote:
Yes. I did what drummerx posted, but i still couldn't enable the table. is there any settings need to be edited on cheat engine side?
Not that I know of.

Now I can't enable maybe half of the table either :P I started a new game few hours ago, used the table, saved at Port Maje & quit. Now I'm loading the save, opening up character profile then enabling the table but table doesn't show any values, maybe scripts can still work but other stuff ain't :/

edit: Pointers started working after I recruited Xoty. All is good for now.

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krul »

How to adjust power level of character ?

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

Latest patch broke the ability points on level up script, also cloning item script wasn't working before that which isn't as important as ability points tho. Can you update the table DrummerIX?

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krul »

There is a new patch.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

They changed ability states drastically so it's not a simple change to try to get it working again. I'm not playing the game to spend more time on it. Clone Items still worked for me, but it appears they autosort items. I was able to clone an item from my personal inventory to party stash.

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

Hope you'll get back to it after the last expansion then, in december prolly. Working ability points script was so neat :)

neuronek
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by neuronek »

Hi DrummerIX, folks.
Since the game was updated a lot recently and I could not find a reliable table/mod for Berrath's Blessings I made my own:

(fearlessrevolution in case this gets replaced by fearless.. thing ;) )
https :// www. fearlessrevolution .com /pillarsofeternity2/mods/259/?tab=description

It's a cheat mod, hard to say how long will it work but It made it possible for lazy me to start the game with all the blessings bonuses I wanted :)

Cheers and keeup up the good Table work ;)

Btw, does anyone know how should one go about to decompile some of code for AbilitySelectionState ? Maybe if it's complex for cheat engine the Unity console from fearlessrevolution could be a better approach ? It has adding skills for main class and modifying base stats working again :)