Pathfinder: Kingmaker Item IDs

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Pathfinder: Kingmaker Item IDs

Post by Theorac »

Created a small list of Item IDs pulled using Niedzielan's table: [Link]

Mainly for use with manual save editing so far, as using the CE table to edit items has a side effect of the game deciding to change all instances of the original item (say, all daggers) in your own and the shopkeeper's inventory. Conversion is wonky as well as some items will update their looks and name after a save reload, but certain stats (eg-armor values / special powers) do not update along with it.

Please use a separate save when testing.

Updates:
"Devourer of Metal" longbow from astonerii
Last edited by Theorac on Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

astonerii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker Item IDs

Post by astonerii »

It seems you need far more than just IDs to change an item into another item. At the least this is true for weapons, but I think any magical item works the same way.
For example, I have over 1000 lines of code that defines a total of 15 items in my save.
If I just change the item ID of something in my save game, even if it is on the ground, it does not actually create that item. It will skin the item right and give it the right name, but it will only have a generic item of that type's qualities.
I have been trying to get the corrosive longbow early so I can kill trolls easier, and it will not work generally.
This defines the bow in full in my old game.
Spoiler
{
"$id": "6126",
"$type": "Kingmaker.Items.ItemEntityWeapon, Assembly-CSharp",
"Second": null,
"m_Blueprint": "1d3e5519d0840ed4d96378d6a07cc9d1",
"m_Count": 1,
"m_InventorySlotIndex": 9,
"m_Enchantments": {
"$id": "6127",
"m_Facts": [{
"$id": "6128",
"$type": "Kingmaker.Blueprints.Items.Ecnchantments.ItemEnchantment, Assembly-CSharp",
"m_ParentContext": null,
"m_CurrentContext": null,
"Blueprint": "c3209eb058d471548928a200d70765e0",
"m_ComponentsData": [{
"$id": "6129",
"ComponentName": "$WeaponDamageMultiplierStatReplacement$0c0776ac-6832-4bc3-bba6-9be70b963566"
}
],
"EndTime": "00:00:00",
"RemoveOnUnequipItem": false,
"Owner": {
"$ref": "6126"
},
"Initialized": true,
"Active": false,
"SourceItem": null,
"SourceCutscene": null
}, {
"$id": "6130",
"$type": "Kingmaker.Blueprints.Items.Ecnchantments.ItemEnchantment, Assembly-CSharp",
"Blueprint": "d42fc23b92c640846ac137dc26e000d4",
"$id": "6131",
"ComponentName": "$WeaponEnhancementBonus$f1459788-04d5-4128-ad25-dace4b8dee42"
}
],
},
}, {
"$id": "6132",
"Blueprint": "d0c3002b7efc3b647993df15b3bcb65d",
"$id": "6133",
"ComponentName": "$WeaponEnergyDamageDice$ee15d70c-0ad3-41e4-ae81-2adca2336751"
}
],
},
}, {
"$id": "6134",
"Blueprint": "d8e1ebc1062d8cc42abff78783856b0d",
"$id": "6135",
"ComponentName": "$WeaponOversized$4e351706-9aad-4c2b-8d6e-445037d37be9"
}
],
},
}
],
},
"ActiveByDefault": false
},
"m_DescriptionViewed": false,
"m_FactsAppliedToWielder": null,
"m_SkinningSuccessful": false,
"m_IdentifyRolls": [],
"ForceSecondary": false,
"IsSecondPartOfDoubleWeapon": false,
"IsShield": false,
"Collection": {
"$ref": "6"
},
"Wielder": null,
"HoldingSlot": null,
"Time": "40.22:02:37.2440000",
"Ability": null,
"ActivatableAbility": null,
"Charges": 0,
"IsIdentified": true,
"SellTime": null,
"IsNonRemovable": false
},
I tried to put this in my new game save, but something is wrong. I am thinking I need to link things better and change some of the owner statements...

astonerii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by astonerii »

I found one of the problems when i pasted that in.
The first that I had already fixed was to make sure I did not have 2 items in the same inventory slot.
The second problem is that I did not have a comma between the original inventory items } and my new inventory items {

And BOOM now it works great.

I was seriously worried that I was going to have to renumber all the $id numbers which would have make it beyond my desire to fix.

Westfire
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Westfire »

The most powerful is plus 1 huh?

And apparently despite it being a selection for weapon focus, bardiches are nowhere in the item code.

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

The way I've being doing it (with limited success) is selling the sacrificial item, making sure I don't have another one in the inventory.
Then using the hover option in Niedzielan's table to change the item ID of the sacrificial item to the wanted item while its in the NPC store (nothing will seem to happen at that point). Then close the store menu, save and load. Ta-Da! Hope it helps.

Managed to get a full set of armor, rings, cloaks, necklaces, bows and long swords for my team.

Oh, once an item is edited without the status following suit, you will need to change the item id to something else, then save and load before trying again.

EDIT: If the item only comes out partially right, try selling it to the NPC, save-n-load. It tends to fix the item.
astonerii wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:24 pm
I have been trying to get the corrosive longbow early so I can kill trolls easier, and it will not work generally.
You can also kill trolls by downing them with regular attacks then throw an acid potion to finish up. The -2 attack from the bow is quite a hit at lower levels.
Westfire wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:00 pm
The most powerful is plus 1 huh?
And apparently despite it being a selection for weapon focus, bardiches are nowhere in the item code.
Well, I've only reached +1 and started to gather +2 stuff. The possible max is +5.
My kingdom is totally broken from testing other things, so I've restarted.

EDIT EDIT:
Heh, a better method has been found by dkerensky on Steam.
Here's a link to the guide: [Link]
I'll be updating the list sometime soon with all the items (minus misc if I cant find a way to group them) I find that way.

astonerii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by astonerii »

That link looks pretty awesome. Much better than my way with thousands of lines of text required just for a few pieces.
But, I think if you really wanted to you could make some super items, as items that you have identified have the actual stats and bonuses as individual IDs. I think you could add a large number of additional IDs to an item.
I would need to get hold of many more items get some great item powers before I do this, but I will post if I find anything on those lines.
Like maybe change the bonus of the bow to +5, corrosive, fire, electrical, maybe even level draining.
That list that the link gives presents a pretty good opportunity to find some great powers to try to add.

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

astonerii wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:12 am
I think you could add a large number of additional IDs to an item. I would need to get hold of many more items get some great item powers before I do this, but I will post if I find anything on those lines.
Like maybe change the bonus of the bow to +5, corrosive, fire, electrical, maybe even level draining. That list that the link gives presents a pretty good opportunity to find some great powers to try to add.
That definitely seems possible, seeing that if in the player's inventory, there are many lines after the item ID declaring other specs of the weapon. Might have a table somewhere else with its effects.

Also, this wonderful piece of work is now available while I'm still sorting out the lists I have. So I won't be completing it.:
fireundubh wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:16 pm
No need. I dumped all the items to [Link].
If you want to explore the data folder yourself. You will need to load the resources.assets file located in the Kingmaker Data folder of the game's install location:
fireundubh wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:54 pm
Just [Link]. I made some changes to my version that makes finding things easier.
fireundubh wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:16 pm
But, for future use, you want to load resources.assets, click the Asset List tab, and change the Filter Type to MonoBehaviour. The unmodified version is a lot harder to use since it doesn't display columns for Class and Namespace, so you have to know exactly what you're searching for.