Watch Dogs Fly hack (need some help)

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
XaneXXXX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Watch Dogs Fly hack (need some help)

Post by XaneXXXX »

First of METHOS++ if you read this i sent you a PM on the forums.cheatengine site. Not sure if you still check those. I wasn't able to send one here.

Anyway. Trying to make a fly hack for watch dogs 1. I thought about going to easy way,
1. Find the coordinates = DONE
2. Nop the code that writes to the coordinates = DONE
3. Set hotkeys for all the axis = DONE

In theory it should work fine, yes i do have a compare with the nop so only the player freezes. The issue I'm having is that let's say that i stand on the street, activate the hack and fly away and for example land on a roof. When i deactivate the code i get teleportet right back where i started.. So i can fly, but when i turn off the script i just get teleported back. Any idea why that is? I checked and the only thing writing to the coordinates is the thing i have noped.. Cheers!

EDIT: Solved it! Turnes out there where two identical coordinates but in different locations, so i just had to change them too hehe

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Watch Dogs Fly hack (need some help)

Post by STN »

Methos has been MIA for almost a year!

XaneXXXX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XaneXXXX »

STN wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:00 am
Methos has been MIA for almost a year!

Aah too bad!

oh and @STN i might as well ask, how come fearlessrevolution was made? I mean, i liked the simple UI of the forum.cheatengine site and i also had a higher rank :roll:

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

XaneXXXX wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:34 pm
Aah too bad!

oh and @STN i might as well ask, how come fearlessrevolution was made? I mean, i liked the simple UI of the forum.cheatengine site and i also had a higher rank :roll:
Short answer, greedy assholes.

But, basically the tables and trainers needed to be hosted on a different server for legal reasons.

XaneXXXX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XaneXXXX »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:13 pm
XaneXXXX wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:34 pm
Aah too bad!

Short answer, greedy assholes.

But, basically the tables and trainers needed to be hosted on a different server for legal reasons.
Oh.. I see, thanks for your answer! ^_^