Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by TimFun13 »

VoidRunner wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:13 am

Im pretty sure he wasn't meaning it as a joke... He was just saying that squall kinda just dropped off the map since he hasn't been even online in a week or so...
It's mostly an expression, meaning it's not; cool, clever, or funny.
Joke or not, like I said; community members have died in the past, so don't say someone has died if you don't know it to be true.

squall probably has a life outside of their hobbies, I recommend all members do the same.

And there's nothing like deploying (or leaving for any reason) and then coming home to find you apparently died, and no one told you. Even if it's only on an internet forum.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

So anyone tested if the new patch break anything in the table yet ?

freestly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by freestly »

Table - Inf Health crash

bigbang20061
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bigbang20061 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:50 pm
Fixed My Scripts and Pointers

This includes the Max Health and Stamina pointer.
Thanks!!!Good Job

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Table updated for the latest version.

hardcore88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hardcore88 »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:49 am
Table updated for the latest version.
Wow man, that was quick! Thx 4 your hard work, appreciate it!

krakkor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by krakkor »

Anybody know what this error means?

[Link]

i feel like mhw now is able to detect cheat engine now

every time i on CE and go into an game it straight cuts me off from the online session same when i join an sos (i only on unlimited stamina)

but when i dont use ce they do not cut me off from the session and i can play join an sos

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

krakkor wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:00 pm

[Link]

every time i on CE and go into an game it straight cuts me off from the online session same when i join an sos (i only on unlimited stamina)

but when i dont use ce they do not cut me off from the session and i can play join an sos
I'm going to be "that guy" here and first point out that you should not be using Cheat Engine to play online. Yes, I know, putting it in bold is obnoxious, but I do want this part to stand out against the rest of my post. Even if it seems harmless to you (e.g., only using unlimited stamina), it's still cheating in the midst of someone else's game play. Just don't use it online.

That aside, I will add onto this with what I would consider a minor item at worst. Just a small annoyance. MHW doesn't just straight up give you an option to start in offline mode unless it detects no Internet connection from the start. Otherwise, the only way to go into offline mode (prior to this table, at least) was to lose your Internet connection in the middle of playing.

Usually, I end up starting a game, creating my own session, and setting it up as private. No one can find me and I don't ruin anyone else's game play. All is good. It's less fun when I'm using the table and the first hit I take from a Monster causes me to lose my connection, and MHW is compelled to inform me of this over two dialog boxes, especially if it's something tempered or Deviljho, etc., and I can't do anything until I acknowledge that I've been dropped into offline mode.

That said, I've only run into this problem with infinite health, and it happens the first time I take a hit from something. I get the odd piece of "recovery health" (the red health bar) tacked onto the end of my regular health and it drops my session. I can't corroborate the stamina piece. Again, not the end of the world because I'm playing it alone either way. It's just mildly frustrating to be trying to build up some combo and suddenly lose control of the character at some crucial moment.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Ventor wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:21 pm
krakkor wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:00 pm

[Link]

I'm going to be "that guy" here and first point out that you should not be using Cheat Engine to play online. Yes, I know, putting it in bold is obnoxious, but I do want this part to stand out against the rest of my post. Even if it seems harmless to you (e.g., only using unlimited stamina), it's still cheating in the midst of someone else's game play. Just don't use it online.

That aside, I will add onto this with what I would consider a minor item at worst. Just a small annoyance. MHW doesn't just straight up give you an option to start in offline mode unless it detects no Internet connection from the start. Otherwise, the only way to go into offline mode (prior to this table, at least) was to lose your Internet connection in the middle of playing.

Usually, I end up starting a game, creating my own session, and setting it up as private. No one can find me and I don't ruin anyone else's game play. All is good. It's less fun when I'm using the table and the first hit I take from a Monster causes me to lose my connection, and MHW is compelled to inform me of this over two dialog boxes, especially if it's something tempered or Deviljho, etc., and I can't do anything until I acknowledge that I've been dropped into offline mode.

That said, I've only run into this problem with infinite health, and it happens the first time I take a hit from something. I get the odd piece of "recovery health" (the red health bar) tacked onto the end of my regular health and it drops my session. I can't corroborate the stamina piece. Again, not the end of the world because I'm playing it alone either way. It's just mildly frustrating to be trying to build up some combo and suddenly lose control of the character at some crucial moment.
For what it's worth, we kinda need a connection if we wanna do Event quests, so figuring out the connection issue is important for that reason alone.

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

Shirokaido wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:02 pm
For what it's worth, we kinda need a connection if we wanna do Event quests, so figuring out the connection issue is important for that reason alone.
You're right. That's a fair point. I'd overlooked it.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:00 am
kyoski wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:58 pm
did something happen to the hp/stamina pointers?

was pretty fun setting them both to 200 and just using a max potion to get 200 hp/stamina,
rather than having to rely on the hp skill/food buff
They need to be updated here is the new pointers:
Pointers
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>5488</ID>
<Description>"Pointers"</Description>
<Options moHideChildren="1"/>
<LastState Value="" RealAddress="00000000"/>
<GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>5492</ID>
<Description>"Data"</Description>
<Options moHideChildren="1"/>
<LastState Value="" RealAddress="00000000"/>
<GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>5491</ID>
<Description>"Max Health"</Description>
<VariableType>Float</VariableType>
<Address>MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3B20FF8</Address>
<Offsets>
<Offset>2EC</Offset>
</Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>5493</ID>
<Description>"Max Stamina"</Description>
<Address>MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3B20FF8</Address>
<Offsets>
<Offset>304</Offset>
</Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>5498</ID>
<Description>"Health"</Description>
<Address>"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+03B221D8</Address>
<Offsets>
<Offset>64</Offset>
<Offset>7208</Offset>
<Offset>70</Offset>
</Offsets>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>5497</ID>
<Description>"Max"</Description>
<Offsets>
<Offset>60</Offset>
<Offset>7208</Offset>
<Offset>70</Offset>
</Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>5499</ID>
<Description>"Base"</Description>
<Offsets>
<Offset>7204</Offset>
<Offset>70</Offset>
</Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>5500</ID>
<Description>"Stamina"</Description>
<Offsets>
<Offset>13C</Offset>
<Offset>7208</Offset>
<Offset>70</Offset>
</Offsets>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>5501</ID>
<Description>"Max"</Description>
<Offsets>
<Offset>144</Offset>
<Offset>7208</Offset>
<Offset>70</Offset>
</Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
ah, your efforts are appreciated,
it's annoying how often everything breaks from the updates though

nyanmaruu182
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nyanmaruu182 »

i just wanna ask, anything about inf bow gun ammo?
its on the list or not?

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

Ventor wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:28 pm
Shirokaido wrote:
I'm definitely no expert on the subject, so I hope I'm mistaken here, but I've got a bad feeling now that we might be S.O.L. on the matter. I tried using a couple other tools out of curiosity, and it seems like the game will drop the connection if you're on a quest or expedition and anything changes in a way it shouldn't or should change but doesn't (e.g., you take a hit and don't actually lose health).

Hoping it's just a matter of how it's done, and there's some way to script this so it's not a problem. To krakkor's earlier point, though, it seems like the developers may have very well put in something to prevent cheaters from getting into or staying in games online with other players. Of course, we're either online or offline, if that's true then it's going to be a pain for the event stuff even for those of us who do play it solo.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

How to get Layered ARmor?

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Ventor wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:30 am
Ventor wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:28 pm
Shirokaido wrote:
I'm definitely no expert on the subject, so I hope I'm mistaken here, but I've got a bad feeling now that we might be S.O.L. on the matter. I tried using a couple other tools out of curiosity, and it seems like the game will drop the connection if you're on a quest or expedition and anything changes in a way it shouldn't or should change but doesn't (e.g., you take a hit and don't actually lose health).

Hoping it's just a matter of how it's done, and there's some way to script this so it's not a problem. To krakkor's earlier point, though, it seems like the developers may have very well put in something to prevent cheaters from getting into or staying in games online with other players. Of course, we're either online or offline, if that's true then it's going to be a pain for the event stuff even for those of us who do play it solo.
Y'all might wanna make sure everything is properly updated. I'm running both mods and CE and I'm having absolutely no issue playing the events. I don't try to do multiplayer, so it might just have to do with that. Solo, tho, I'm super fine.