Shadow of the Tomb Raider +18+1 (table Update12)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider +9+1 (table Update7.2)

Post by jonasbeckman »

[Link]

Another update is out.
A variety of fixes for issues that could cause framerate stutters on specific PC setups.

Added warning message for when the game does not have access to the ‘Documents’ folder to write save data.
One common reason for failures is Windows Defender ‘Protected Folders’ feature. If you have problems with your game not being saved, please consider disabling ‘Protected Folders’.

Changes to make Exclusive Fullscreen more robust. This specifically relates to problems that occur when other applications or tools like overlays hook into the game.
For best stability we recommend that you play without enabling any 3rd party tools that influence the game.

Added native support for PS4 controllers connected to your PC via Bluetooth.
When using Steam Input:
Game now provides default configurations for Xbox, PS4, and other controllers.
Updates to Steam Controller configuration.
Rumble support for Steam Controller.

Changes to ensure BitDefender and other AV products are less likely to block the game.
A variety of smaller fixes related to functionality, performance, and stability.
At least if it does affect the current table the opt-in beta via Steam allows for switching to any of the prior builds of the game. :)
(And without doing any complex manual work, should just expose that as a full feature and make this something that just works but I suppose Steam has other priorities for it's current development plans and upcoming features.)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider +11+1 (table Update8)

Post by Cielos »

^ all the scripts are still intact with the latest game patch.

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider +11+1 (table Update8)

Post by HeavyGrinder »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:09 pm
^ all the scripts are still intact with the latest game patch.
Hello!

Would it be possible to unlock gear early on, like the lockpick or reinforced knife etc? (or if possible, removing the suppressor from guns)

Thanks! <3!

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider +12+1 (table Update9)

Post by Cielos »

^
for lockpicks,
some of the gear flags (e.g., lockpick) were located, but flipping them on won't actually give you the gear, but it seems you still need to obtain them "legally" before you can actually use them (not thoroughly tested).
maybe these gears are treated as an actual item, unlike the weapons and/or the weapon parts, and they were being checked if existed in the inventory, instead of the flags, when you need to use them.
or maybe the flag are checked-if-on only when you obtain them and/or load a savegame. again, didn't trace that part.
you can try to create a separate save, flip on the lockpick flag, visit a camp or get past a point the game would auto-save your game, then SAVE the game manually, then reload the game from main menu (or even better, reboot the game), see if the game would think you have the lockpick with you then.
it seems a long shot to me, but it worth a try I guess.. good luck~

for weapon parts like suppressor,
it can be done already. check ignore weapon appearance change if you just want to hide the suppressor, this way you can still have the silence weapon without the added appearance.
if you want to completely remove the suppressor(s), you can use some flags fetch, the suppressors can be found there. e.g., for the handguns suppressor: [equipments] > [handguns] > [weapon parts].
after you flip it to off, visit a camp and then save the game so that you don't need to "disable" it again on the next game session.
remember to read the script descriptions first~

///////////////////////
@all
added a blinded enemies script to the table for testing. re-download if you're interested.

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by HeavyGrinder »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:30 pm
Spoiler
^
for lockpicks,
some of the gear flags (e.g., lockpick) were located, but flipping them on won't actually give you the gear, but it seems you still need to obtain them "legally" before you can actually use them (not thoroughly tested).
maybe these gears are treated as an actual item, unlike the weapons and/or the weapon parts, and they were being checked if existed in the inventory, instead of the flags, when you need to use them.
or maybe the flag are checked-if-on only when you obtain them and/or load a savegame. again, didn't trace that part.
you can try to create a separate save, flip on the lockpick flag, visit a camp or get past a point the game would auto-save your game, then SAVE the game manually, then reload the game from main menu (or even better, reboot the game), see if the game would think you have the lockpick with you then.
it seems a long shot to me, but it worth a try I guess.. good luck~

for weapon parts like suppressor,
it can be done already. check ignore weapon appearance change if you just want to hide the suppressor, this way you can still have the silence weapon without the added appearance.
if you want to completely remove the suppressor(s), you can use some flags fetch, the suppressors can be found there. e.g., for the handguns suppressor: [equipments] > [handguns] > [weapon parts].
after you flip it to off, visit a camp and then save the game so that you don't need to "disable" it again on the next game session.
remember to read the script descriptions first~

///////////////////////
@all
added a blinded enemies script to the table for testing. re-download if you're interested.
Thanks a ton for the response, much appreciated!

apsakee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by apsakee »

Is it possible for the 'blinded enemies' to apply to eels and piranhas as well? If not, it's okay.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Hmm curious, D3D12 seems to cause the game to crash shortly after load if the table is loaded.
Wonder if that's Cheat-Engine itself but it needs more testing, there's a performance difference but for now D3D11 is stable.

Will have to try again if 6.8.2 comes out and the game is still installed to see how that works. Might be some other option or setting too I'm overlooking.

And yeah those piranhas can be a pain although at least they're infrequent enough, snake-things (I keep forgetting the name for these.) are thankfully just a short hold-down button to kill sequence. (Or mash if you didn't alter that in the options.)

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

DX12 crashes a lot, even in Rise of Tomb Raider and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided does, I use DX11 and have yet to get a crash (1070ti), so probably just DX12 crash, nothing cheatengine related

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Could very well be that, I do recall having to give up on DX12 for both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Mankind Divided due to periodic crashes though the performance difference between DX11 and DX12 was minimal in these. (Rise was patched later on improving CPU utilization somewhat.)

Here the difference is far greater in terms of performance but I will have to continue testing, so far I started with a few options, went down to just a single option and eventually just had the table without anything activated hooked into the game process.

In each case it just crashed before it could load the save game and without it hooked it managed to load into the game but it needs more comparisons against other game options and Cheat-Engine itself or even just a quick session with just DX12 enabled without CE and seeing how the game behaves after a few minutes even if it makes it through loading.

But most of the time performance is good enough for DX11 though so going back to that and stability isn't a big deal, it's mainly the NPC crowded hub areas that see the bigger drops in framerate. :)

Table itself has been really good so far so nothing much to say there, weapon upgrade visibility toggles is really nice for the firearms in particular otherwise being covered in various bits of scrap.
(The new addition of NG+ skills seem interesting too, I know there's supposedly three "paths" for this so that will be interesting to look into next.)

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I just got the game on steam and the skill pointer still remain as ?? for some reason, did an update happen to where the pointer is moved?

CassieGriffin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider +9+1 (table Update7.2)

Post by CassieGriffin »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:17 pm
The cooldown activates on/for disabling Instinct. "fSurvivalInstinctTimer" is for the duration of being enabled. I just set it on enabling :P 2 at the cost of 1 :) Am not playing, lol. FFS, I said I wrote it in Notepad++ without testing. Don't have a laptop here capable of running these ng games :D
Tomb Raider is famous for adventure game which likes user and plays on the laptop. Its update always brings a new idea to play but many laptops are not capable to play this game because [Link] and it needs external keyboard to enjoy the game. :roll:

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:39 pm
I just got the game on steam and the skill pointer still remain as ?? for some reason, did an update happen to where the pointer is moved?
forgot to mention this in the script description. you need to visit a camp to populate the pointer. table post is updated with this info.

//////////////////////////////////////////
@all
Update10
- added inf focus duration, inf focus time, stupid enemies, and rifles suppressor key.
- updated custom max ammo to custom max stack size. it covers normal ammos and resources now.
- added pointers to knives to some flags fetch. flip them to "obtained" allows you to change your knife in the camp.
so, re-download~
and remember, if in doubt, read the script description in the table post first.

EDIT:
Update10.1
- inf focus time. added some filters to make sure it works on focus activation. it needs about half a second to "cooldown" in-between aiming with this update, but at least it's stable now.

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider +16+1 (table Update10.1)

Post by HeavyGrinder »

If anyone is interested, here is a link with all the missions and the ability to unlock new game plus easily: [Link]

Credit goes to GameTransfers from Youtube: [Link]

The link he has on YT is to some money grabbing site which my Malwarebytes blocks so I just linked directly to Google Drive above.

To unlock New Game Plus, just transfer over the last mission in the ZIP file and play through it, won't take too long.

Enjoy! :D

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Looks like I'm late to the party, they're rapidly updating the game and depots behind the scenes (as well as public patches), breaking the table. The main code activates but the game crashes as soon as I switch back to the game.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Looks like the game instantly crashes if you activate the table.