State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bre1911
Cheater
Cheater

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by bre1911 »

Zorebird wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:20 pm
What is a "Cracked" version? I've never heard of these things. Does that mean has been obtained not by the way of legit purchase?

So I looked it up and it says it's software that has been changed. So basically they "crack" open a program to remove copy restrictions so they can duplicate the program kinda like what you could do with Windows 98 for those who existed back then. So this is the excuse they use for Devs to not give you a hard copy of games anymore and you have to D/L the game. If the D/L game gets "Cracked" it will no longer be recognized as legit and unable to update. Is this right? What's my grade on this? :|
Nah, the game still requires Windows 10 to play, it's not gonna work with another version of Windows, that what's Microsoft planning to force the gamer to upgrade their OS. Meanwhile, the cheat still work with the cracked version for sure, But i can say you can only have fun with the game in the multiplay, not singleplay, singleplay will kill you, slowly.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AgentMyth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AgentMyth »

bre1911 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:22 pm
AgentMyth wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:22 am
i wish i had paypal or mastercard Q_Q this game is awsome
i found wave skip in daybreak but i cant skip downloaded wave (wave 3, wave 7, final wave) when i skip i cant get reward
p.s thank JDimensional for the table ^^
how you skip that ?
Scaning in Float convert time to sec like 2min = 120

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

AgentMyth wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:31 am
bre1911 wrote:
AgentMyth wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:22 am
i wish i had paypal or mastercard Q_Q this game is awsome
i found wave skip in daybreak but i cant skip downloaded wave (wave 3, wave 7, final wave) when i skip i cant get reward
p.s thank JDimensional for the table ^^
how you skip that ?
There are multiple hidden timers which activate things like, explosions at 20 seconds and determine whether you should get rewards or not. Which is why I have not released a script for it yet until I get it working as it should without removing the rewards. No point skipping otherwise.

bre1911
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bre1911 »

JDimensional wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:04 pm
AgentMyth wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:31 am
bre1911 wrote:

how you skip that ?
There are multiple hidden timers which activate things like, explosions at 20 seconds and determine whether you should get rewards or not. Which is why I have not released a script for it yet until I get it working as it should without removing the rewards. No point skipping otherwise.
do you have any ETA on your work, that will help me a lot better than keep playing daybreak all the day, tired af.

AgentMyth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AgentMyth »

Just grind it bre1911 im done it after 3 day just skip the non reward wave like wave 1 , 2 , 3 , 6
or just wait for JDimensional release new daybreak content ^^ he doing his best
BTW all the gun of daybreak is garbage they cant add suppressor only 2 begin gun can add it :C they good in daybreak but bad in normal game too much noise
you can use JDimensional table for hp and wall hp after that u just afk let the npc kill the zed if u not using cracked version if it cracked version just grind it

bre1911
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bre1911 »

I've problem about the Item Duplicate now, everytime i do that, game crash

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

-- Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 (1.3300.34.2) --

V6.8.0 - Current:
Fixed: All Broken Scripts.
Converted: Item IDs to a script. (Activate first then open inventory) - Should need to be updated less from me now. (Hopefully).

Still To Come: Anything new relating to Daybreak.

DO NOT forget to read: | Notes / Info / Hotkeys | - Just put a cross next to it like the other options to see it.

bre1911
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bre1911 »

as always, thank you

can you add my xbox ?, i don't have much friend .

bre1911
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bre1911 »

AFTER the new update, everything keep crashing.

TheWulf56
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheWulf56 »

Mine is crashing every time I play daybreak

TheWulf56
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheWulf56 »

Is anyone else having problems with the Daybreak game crashing? Mine has no problems playing the regular game.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

-- Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 (1.3314.44.2) --

V6.8.5 - Current:

DO NOT forget to read: | Notes / Info / Hotkeys | - Just put a cross next to it like the other options to see it.

*Edit* - Noticed I added one too many quotes in my teleport to way-point script when updating it. You may want to re-download to fix it not working.

goff7blc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by goff7blc »

JDimensional wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:47 pm
-- Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 (1.3314.44.2) --

V6.8.5 - Current:

*Edit* - Noticed I added one too many quotes in my teleport to way-point script when updating it. You may want to re-download to fix it not working.
does this table all so work with the xbox game pass online version of State of Decay 2????

VICPARK15
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VICPARK15 »

How can I use the "Unlimited Resources/Influence/Prestige"? When I check this option, I don´t get any extra Influence or Prestige.

TheWulf56
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheWulf56 »

VICPARK15 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:38 am
How can I use the "Unlimited Resources/Influence/Prestige"? When I check this option, I don´t get any extra Influence or Prestige.
I know from past experience that you used to have to change the value of the amount of resources if you wanted it to show more than 25 of each, but there is now a few options to select a certain amounts. The last time I played I think it still showed 25 of each resource even though I selected 9999, cant remember exactly, but, the resource amount never deducted, so basically still giving you unlimited resources. My Prestige showed alot though, I believe it showed the range of 99999 or something like that. Try selecting different amounts from the sub menu after you select resources or prestige, after you have the game running and see if it changes.