Bluestack/Android games

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
niconeitor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Bluestack/Android games

Post by niconeitor »

Hello, im new when it comes to cheating and coding in general, but i've managed to get the scans i need to cheat on games with bluestacks (using the physical memory scan instead of processes) but my issue comes when actually changing variables in game.
For example im trying to cheat this one game called HAWK, and i can manipulatethe normal ingame currency and premium currency, but the problem is that when i chance its values, it becomes the value i want but immediatly goes back ot its original value.
i know for a fact there are cheats for this game but they're all payed, or behind come weird "survey" walls that dont even work.

Any help?

Betcha
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Bluestack/Android games

Post by Betcha »

niconeitor wrote: it becomes the value i want but immediatly goes back ot its original value.
Server sided or Visual value - One of these reasons is changing the value back.
Real value may not be server sided, but encrypted / different value type / represented way different than on screen.
niconeitor wrote: there are cheats for this game but they're all payed, or behind come weird "survey" walls that dont even work.
Scam.

niconeitor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Bluestack/Android games

Post by niconeitor »

Betcha wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:21 pm
niconeitor wrote: it becomes the value i want but immediatly goes back ot its original value.
Server sided or Visual value - One of these reasons is changing the value back.
Real value may not be server sided, but encrypted / different value type / represented way different than on screen.
niconeitor wrote: there are cheats for this game but they're all payed, or behind come weird "survey" walls that dont even work.
Scam.
well, figured about the part of being server sided, but i do know there are people that exploit something with cheat angine and then sell currency for cheaper, just that you have to pay for it, oh well.