Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by SlipperyEel »

Niedzielan wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:42 am
I lied. Zero duration Ruler-Away-Time (aka rank up event) script. Goodnight.
Thanks for this, the rank ups taking 2 weeks is one of the most annoying features of the kingdom management IMO. It just seems like there is never a good time to do it with all the other crap going on. Although so far I can't seem to get it to take effect in my game. Do you just enable the option and leave the value at 0? I tried various things and it always stayed at 14 days in-game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Niedzielan wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:48 am
I've added a new script that should set all task/event durations to 0. It doesn't affect claims, but the ClaimTimeModifier does, so that's not an issue.
That's great, cause I was trying to use the list you had before, and I couldn't make any sense out of it. :p

Effiah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Effiah »

Was wondering if anyone has any information or knows how you can simply increase the number of spells a Wizard can cast per day? I know it's tied to Intelligence and so I can just bump that up to whatever I want but that's a rather bloated solution. Can I simply give my Universalist Wizard 2 or 3 more spells per level without raising Intelligence?

Blanketghost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blanketghost »

Any attempts to get infinite feat selections?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So my Kingdom's Urest is currently "Crumbling". In your table it shows unrest as 0. Which should be good, but apparently isn't.
I also can't set it to a negative number or anything to improve it any more.

Can you look into this?

Krupp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krupp »

Nice tables, dunno if this has been mentioned already but when using the inifinite ability and spells scripts, the game will lockup on the main map when camping.

wannabecheater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wannabecheater »

wakka9ca wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:47 am
Save editing is actually the best way to add Feats for a game like this in my opinion. The only downside is that it's not user-friendly. I had great success "transplanting" feats.
I see that Animal Companion actually creates the data structure similar to a party member inside party.json. Which means you can actually edit your companion's stats / feats / level etc like a player character. Too bad no rabbit or it would be funny to recreate that killer rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail :lol:

Can anyone test if summons have their own character sheet? If so maybe can even swap animal companion into skeleton companion or some cool monster?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

batf247 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:50 am
Not sure what I am doing wrong is there an order you have to x things so that I can use things you just added, because it hangs with trying to mark any of the stuff there. I tried quitting out of the game restarting both programs and it still hangs on me saying not responding then when it finally comes to it is still not marked. After going back to old programs they are doing the same thing and I know I used one of them fine before so I am not sure what happened to not work anymore
Make sure you actually do the action once before activating the scripts (so use one spell before activating infinite spells, etc)
Krupp wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:11 am
Nice tables, dunno if this has been mentioned already but when using the inifinite ability and spells scripts, the game will lockup on the main map when camping.

Ouch, that shouldn't happen. I'll look into it.

Edit: Can't reproduce. Possibly happens because of "use spells to heal"? And somehow it can never fully heal you properly so it keeps trying? A save would be useful.
Lord Blade wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:35 am
So my Kingdom's Urest is currently "Crumbling". In your table it shows unrest as 0. Which should be good, but apparently isn't.
I also can't set it to a negative number or anything to improve it any more.

Can you look into this?
I'll try

Edit: Unrest should really be called "Unrest State". Higher numbers are better. 0 for Crumbling, ..., 4 for Stable, 5 for Serene/Metastable. I'll add the info to the table.
SlipperyEel wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:47 am
Niedzielan wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:42 am
I lied. Zero duration Ruler-Away-Time (aka rank up event) script. Goodnight.
Thanks for this, the rank ups taking 2 weeks is one of the most annoying features of the kingdom management IMO. It just seems like there is never a good time to do it with all the other crap going on. Although so far I can't seem to get it to take effect in my game. Do you just enable the option and leave the value at 0? I tried various things and it always stayed at 14 days in-game.
Did you activate all of the zero-duration scripts? One of them changes the display time for the rank up event, the other changes the actual time. Does it actually take 14 days with only the ruler-away-time ticked?
I'll probably change two of them into one script so it'll be less confusing
LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:24 am
How does one eliminate this encumbrance? With Niedzielan's table for example. There's an option "Encumbrance" in several locations but doesn't seem to do anything so far, at least my party encumbrance keeps going up all the time. And how to freeze the health of all party members, meaning that it won't go down but doesn't get locked up so that it will increase with levels, for example.
I'll see about encumbrance, no-damage scripts. Shouldn't be too difficult to do. To freeze health of all party members at the moment, freeze the value Game -> Party -> Member -> Damage Taken

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

Niedzielan wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:31 am
Did you activate all of the zero-duration scripts? One of them changes the display time for the rank up event, the other changes the actual time. Does it actually take 14 days with only the ruler-away-time ticked?
Oh, crap, no, lol. I was only enabling the rankup option under the Kingdom section. So it seems that you have to enable that, go into the Projects tab in-game, then enable the ruler away time script. That works. Sorry for not figuring it out myself.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

SlipperyEel wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:56 am
Niedzielan wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:31 am
Oh, crap, no, lol. I was only enabling the rankup option under the Kingdom section. So it seems that you have to enable that, go into the Projects tab in-game, then enable the ruler away time script. That works. Sorry for not figuring it out myself.
I've just updated the script to combine both of the zero-duration event things. Hopefully it'll be less confusing for people :p

adzipppp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adzipppp »

I have the crash issue with unlimited spell enabled when i am exiting from location.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Unfortunately there does seem to be a few glitches with the zero time event stuff.

For one, if you have it on and try to use it with the "upgrade your capitol" where you upgrade your capitol after owning three cities, the quest will show up as failed because the time expired. This will basically screw you as it NEEDS to be finished in order to progress.

The same happens with a couple of other events, like getting undead workers and such. So you need to be super careful with that.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

As always, save often.

omrictu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by omrictu »

i can't get damage modifier to turn on

tseblade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tseblade »

Ok, Here is a JSON file of most of the feats for people who want to do save file editing.

I changed "Source" to null and "IgnorePrerequisites" to true for all of them so you only need to change the "$id" and "m_UniqueId" accordingly.
If you use the JSTools plugin for Notepad++, it will be easier to see what there is. You only need to copy the object behind the feat name.

Should be done with the missing feats tomorrow.
Attachments
Feats_List.zip
(14.95 KiB) Downloaded 42 times