Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

I wonder if there is a way to modify expedition monsters.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

For edit GC missions ?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Rayer wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:57 am
For edit GC missions ?
No Editing Expedition maps, changing monsters, making 3 of the same appear or whatever combo, telling which monster appears next in queue, changing the flourishing item in that map. etc.

k83nk7agkc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by k83nk7agkc »

Hey, Is it possible to gather specific track like gather specific item? This may fix the problem of gajalaka linguistics, For example, if Cultural Exchange: Wildspire Waste is completed before catch three grimalkyne, Grimalkyne will not disappear, still can catch and complete the mission to get shieldspire. If there are other ways to get gajalaka markings, May be able to continue the mission.
Last edited by k83nk7agkc on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

How instant completed quest please ?

RichardZH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RichardZH »

I LOVE your "Gather specific item" and "Catch specific pet" function!
I used it to collect many Account Items and pets! In fact I think this is the only way to get pets quickly and safety.
Sadly when game have some new Account Items and pets I can't gather these new staff with this.(ex. Oct.4 patch bring three cactuar pets and I really want to catch them now T_T)
Will you update this function?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

SeiKuro has been on vacation since the middle of September and has been on the site only once since going on vacation, on October 1st, most likely just to check in and see how many patches have been released since they left, ect. until they get back and update the table, certain functions are not going to work right and the ones that do will not be updated with new additions.

azyraloghia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by azyraloghia »

i think i broke my save file . whenever i open page 2 of my investigation quest list the game crash. the last thingi remmember is i edit 1 quest with selected investigation . do you know how to reset the investigation list? or any solution maybe .

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

azyraloghia wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:35 am
i think i broke my save file . whenever i open page 2 of my investigation quest list the game crash. the last thingi remmember is i edit 1 quest with selected investigation . do you know how to reset the investigation list? or any solution maybe .
Considering that the investigation and quest editor is not permanent(the quests revert when you reload the game) this sounds like save file corruption so i hope you have a back up save. i back up mine daily! I know for the actual quest editor released by the MHW modding discord group has options in it that if they are not set properly will cause save file corruption without fail and i am guessing that some of the options in the CE quest editor can do the same thing.

Edit <------ have you tried going to the resource center and just mass deleting the investigations you have accumulated. Its obvious that you can get into your save file, and that may salvage it going forward although you will lose the investigations. If you remember the specific investigation you have altered you may be able to just delete that one from the resource center. Or you might also be able to get away just deleting investigation 12-22 on your registered tab as those are the ones which reside on the second page of your investigation quest tab.

azyraloghia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by azyraloghia »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:06 pm
azyraloghia wrote:
Considering that the investigation and quest editor is not permanent(the quests revert when you reload the game) this sounds like save file corruption so i hope you have a back up save. i back up mine daily! I know for the actual quest editor released by the MHW modding discord group has options in it that if they are not set properly will cause save file corruption without fail and i am guessing that some of the options in the CE quest editor can do the same thing.

Edit <------ have you tried going to the resource center and just mass deleting the investigations you have accumulated. Its obvious that you can get into your save file, and that may salvage it going forward although you will lose the investigations. If you remember the specific investigation you have altered you may be able to just delete that one from the resource center. Or you might also be able to get away just deleting investigation 12-22 on your registered tab as those are the ones which reside on the second page of your investigation quest tab.
when i go to registered section the game just broken and crash . its like mt bla bla bla error mainframe .

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

azyraloghia wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:05 am
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:06 pm
azyraloghia wrote:

when i go to registered section the game just broken and crash . its like mt bla bla bla error mainframe .
In that case, your only options appear to be, deleting all investigations from the first tab in the resource center, reverting to a back up save, not doing any investigation quests, or starting a new save file. You could also try to do a regular optional quest or an assigned quest if you have any left to do, and hope it reverts the quest section settings. Its a sticky situation unfortunately!

Edit<----came up with another possible solution. whenever more quests are added, the previous ones move down the list, numerically; it may or may not prompt an overwrite, but if it does and you do so without cheat engine active, you may be able to correct it by deleting the quests you can get to without crashing, then generating new investigations by collecting tracks, ect.

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Hello, how work instant return quest please ? I can't clic on

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rayer wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:50 am
Until SeiKur0 gets back from his vacation and updates his table, some functions will simply not work correctly.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:16 pm
Rayer wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:50 am
Until SeiKur0 gets back from his vacation and updates his table, some functions will simply not work correctly.

I second this notion. Tables need to be updated. Don't rush it.

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Oh okay thx lot ^^