Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fearlessfan1
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Post by fearlessfan1 »

Nickd91 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:26 am
Firstly, that is way overkill.
Didn't realize there was 200 of them. The phases and pure number of maps would make it quite an undertaking. While it would be cool to have an Atlas/Adventure Book of monster spawn points and other objects, the closest will likely be if anybody opens the info from the pak in unreal editor or some other general unreal data browser. Which is probably more suited for this.

Still having a set of maps will be handy to us running around in circles for an hour overlooking that bush or wall concealing a chest, wondering where this games equivalent of "noise for treasure" is hiding it.

Thanks for deciding to undertake this project.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

fearlessfan1 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:33 pm
Nickd91 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:26 am
Firstly, that is way overkill.
Thanks for deciding to undertake this project.
It will probably be at least a few days before I do any more on the project, 150+ hours in a single game over 3 weeks is rather unhealthy.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

i tried searching item drop values using % as float values, initial unknown values, less / more than values with item find boosting equip & still no luck... I even tried 2,4 & 8 bytes. So difficult to find which address affects item drops..

fearlessfan1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fearlessfan1 »

justiny wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:22 am
i tried searching item drop values using % as float values, initial unknown values, less / more than values with item find boosting equip & still no luck... I even tried 2,4 & 8 bytes. So difficult to find which address affects item drops..
Since this is a modern game, it is likely is stored as a float, but the old games used a value that was used in a power of 2 equation for rates.

Since you tried everything else looking for rates, why not try byte and nibble, In DQ7 3ds they were stored as a nibble. The values were decoded as 0 was 100% then 1-6 were 2^-(x+2), 7 was 1/4096

In DQ7 I believe heart drop in the upper nibble, item in the other nibble. So I would try looking for a byte that went from 0-7, or a byte that was divided into two nibbles, with one being common drop, the other being rare drop.

So the base rate might be stored that way and then modified later by abilities/equipment as a float, or perhaps right shifted.

LunarFreya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LunarFreya »

justiny wrote:
We're in the same boat here, i find a bunch of address, but all of them keep changing, and crash when i freeze them so i have no ideas. "100% drop rate" would be perfect for my 2nd playthrough :D

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

LunarFreya wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:24 pm
justiny wrote:
We're in the same boat here, i find a bunch of address, but all of them keep changing, and crash when i freeze them so i have no ideas. "100% drop rate" would be perfect for my 2nd playthrough :D
I spent a bit of time doing that as well, It might be simpler to make a script that activates when the game checks if it should drop items, and have it drop the items unconditionally, how one would accomplish that is a mystery to me. You may also not be able to pinpoint the value because it probably only loads into memory in-battle/end of battle, And because each enemy would have their own drop rate numbers, this route would probably not work well for you.

randomstuff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by randomstuff »

Is 'Monster Kill Multiplier' code possible?

haobiao009
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haobiao009 »

Is it possible to add a feature to unlock all Zoom locations?

pladoog
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pladoog »

can you make a infinite stamina in horse racing?

hard mode in black cup make me feel pain

omninodachi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omninodachi »

pladoog wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:09 am
can you make a infinite stamina in horse racing?

hard mode in black cup make me feel pain
Might be easier to look for lap number.

backdraft
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by backdraft »

Is there something I can do to make it work on a cracked game ? Thanks

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

backdraft wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:39 pm
Is there something I can do to make it work on a cracked game ? Thanks
It "should" work already, both are technically the same version number. If it doesn't work though, you can attempt to "update" the table yourself, or get a legit copy of the game, tbh your options are kind of limited.

Try restarting the PC and then try to load the cheat table, only attempting to enable the scripts once the game is fully loaded. This is about the extent I can help as an owner of a legit copy. Hope it fixes your issues. :)

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gvaz »

Thanks for this table. So is the "good status" thing working OK now? What exactly does that do again?

Krusnik02
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krusnik02 »

Agasio wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:26 am
Managed to figure out free forging. I'm not a CE whiz but it's a simple script that should do the trick. Works with forging and reworking. If anyone wants to make it a true AOB script or whatever, go for it.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
DRAGON QUEST XI.exe+82CAB3:
db 90 90 90 90 90 90

DRAGON QUEST XI.exe+B9E3201:
db 90 90 90 90 90 90 90
[DISABLE]
db 88 91 22 02 00 00

db 40 88 BB 22 02 00 00
If you don't know how to make a script entry in your table: Memory View > Ctrl+A > File > Assign to current cheat table
Master Drummer would it be possible to add this to your tables? I just follow the instructions to add it when running the game but I can't seem to save it since its not a script. I don't know how to AOB script :P However I've tried this code and it works. Thanks again for your great work! Also thanks to Agasio for creating this code :)

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Krusnik02 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:29 pm
Agasio wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:26 am
Managed to figure out free forging. I'm not a CE whiz but it's a simple script that should do the trick. Works with forging and reworking. If anyone wants to make it a true AOB script or whatever, go for it.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
db 90 90 90 90 90 90

db 90 90 90 90 90 90 90
[DISABLE]
db 88 91 22 02 00 00

db 40 88 BB 22 02 00 00
If you don't know how to make a script entry in your table: Memory View > Ctrl+A > File > Assign to current cheat table
Master Drummer would it be possible to add this to your tables? I just follow the instructions to add it when running the game but I can't seem to save it since its not a script. I don't know how to AOB script :P However I've tried this code and it works. Thanks again for your great work! Also thanks to Agasio for creating this code :)
What do you mean "it's not a script", it literally is a script, a CE Auto Assembler script to be exact.
Maybe this will help: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6509