Power & Revolution Geopolitical Simulator 4

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Darksiider
Noobzor
Noobzor

Power & Revolution Geopolitical Simulator 4

Post by Darksiider »

Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone would be able to create a table for the new installment in the Geopolitical Simulator series?

There are two trainers currently online, one from Fearlessrevolution and another from fearlessrevolution, both of which require purchasing memberships unless you go and download their leeched editions from GameCopyWorld. The cheats on those trainers are a bit screwy, and I feel a table would be HEAPS better.

Version I run : 6.16 /6.17

Cheats I would like :

Manpower,
Money (maybe done the same way as GPS 3 Tables on CE, where you had to go into the industry tab and so on' as the way it's done on the trainers stuffs your country up in other ways),
Nukes,
Unemployment level (I only ask for this because whenever using some of these cheats my unemployment will virtually disappear and you have unions striking because you can't hire extra workers)
Popularity

And whatever else you can find and/or be bothered doing.

Darksiider
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Power & Revolution Geopolitical Simulator 4

Post by Darksiider »

Forgot to say - I've heard that some of the cheat tables from GPS3 can be used on GPS4 but they are missing a few lines of code to match up properly, might help instead of having to build them all from scratch again

marswarrior
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Power & Revolution Geopolitical Simulator 4

Post by marswarrior »

Anyone by any chance has any information ?
I know the tax for pet now is not working unfortunatley.
I can't find the real memory address to freeze it, to approve it.
It looks like has been changed.