Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by emelerud1 »

Grubbs008 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:13 am
Not sure why you guys are tell everyone to use the Override shop option to spawn the Ribbon and the Black Hood.. They don't work at all. I still get all the status effects, and i still have to push the button to dodge.

In fact, any ITEM that has no actual physical changes to the game (stats), will not work at all. The "Passive" skills that certain items give you (immune to status effects, always dodge) etc, have to be obtained normally. As using the Override Shop option just adds the item to the shop that you buy, that does nothing at all.
I used the override shop id option to get those items and they all work for me. I'm using black hood and ribbon as well, both work.
The reason they might not have worked before is that the effect id of every item is different from the main id. But because you're buying these items from the shop they always come with the proper id. At least for me they did, and everything worked fine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emelerud1 »

aznareus wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:03 pm
Hi, How do you delete an item properly using Squall8's item finder?
My quest with the Aromatic Roots was bugged.
I have been trying to change the Aromatic Root quantity to 0, picked up it again at the quest location, however the quest pointer [!] still pointing to the same location. Explore around for a while and came back to the quest location, the Aromatic Root respawn on the ground, can cannot pick it up due I have already picked it earlier.
I've never had this problem so I'm not sure, but if you wanna get rid of an item that you can't sell I imagine the best way to do it is to search for that item in the item finder, then change the item id to an item you already have none of, set the quantity to 1, and then sell it.

HazeckX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HazeckX »

Mist wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:38 pm
I just found this site yesterday, what you do guys here is awesome. I have a request and I don't know if this is the place where I should post a request about FFXV but if not I am sorry in advance. can someone please update this table to the latest version of the game? it's a great table that makes the game so much fun since it makes it harder and give us a challenge.The creator of the table already gave permission to edit/update his "mod", it would be the best thing if someone can do this thanks!
i'd like to see this updated too
i have already asked here, though i express myself wrong.
my english sucks sometimes

Mist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mist »

HazeckX wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:26 pm
Mist wrote:
I just found this site yesterday, what you do guys here is awesome. I have a request and I don't know if this is the place where I should post a request about FFXV but if not I am sorry in advance. can someone please update this table to the latest version of the game? it's a great table that makes the game so much fun since it makes it harder and give us a challenge.The creator of the table already gave permission to edit/update his "mod", it would be the best thing if someone can do this thanks!
I updated CE table myself because I love the game and wanted a harder difficulty and better challenge, this way we'll be able to control the difficulty of any/all enemies by being able to multiply monsters stats to our liking (MaxHp, Strength, Magical Power, Physical Resistance & Magical Resistance)

here is the file if anyone is interested in harder difficulty, have fun!!
Attachments
FFXV hard difficulty_Steam Version.zip
(6.22 KiB) Downloaded 61 times

HazeckX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HazeckX »

Mist wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:42 pm
HazeckX wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:26 pm
Mist wrote:
I updated CE table myself because I love the game and wanted a harder difficulty and better challenge, this way we'll be able to control the difficulty of any/all enemies by being able to multiply monsters stats to our liking (MaxHp, Strength, Magical Power, Physical Resistance & Magical Resistance)

here is the file if anyone is interested in harder difficulty, have fun!!
ooohhhhh thank you, thank you, thank you!
are all options working? or just monster multipliers?

Mist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mist »

HazeckX, you re welcome my man it good to see someone who appreciate the fun of having a challenge in this game, and to answer your question the table has only the custom stats multiplier since it's the most important one in the features and i won't try with the rest (it took three days to figure this stuff out my first CE table)

HazeckX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HazeckX »

Mist wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:44 pm
HazeckX, you re welcome my man it good to see someone who appreciate the fun of having a challenge in this game, and to answer your question the table has only the custom stats multiplier since it's the most important one in the features and i won't try with the rest (it took three days to figure this stuff out my first CE table)
i see. i actually used the whole features of the table, but i indeed missed most the multipliers. it'll be fun to play carefully again!
(and some omega stat boosts :lol: )

Edit: is your update supposed to break level cap?

putthi91
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by putthi91 »

Is it just me or Inf Status Effect Duration triggers Danger Status which makes everyone literally invincible and just broke the game ? can someone fix it plz :cry:

Zhir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zhir »

doesnwork on mine Build 1138403

Mist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mist »

Zhir wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:47 am
doesnwork on mine Build 1138403
for your version of the game, debug that is, there is a better working table you can find it in nexus mods under mobs stats multiplier. Have fun!

Mist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mist »

HazeckX wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:02 am
Mist wrote:
i see. i actually used the whole features of the table, but i indeed missed most the multipliers. it'll be fun to play carefully again!

nop the only thing that my table does is multiply monsters stats (MaxHp, Strength, Magical Power, Physical Resistance & Magical Resistance)

HazeckX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HazeckX »

Mist wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:37 pm
HazeckX wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:02 am
Mist wrote:

nop the only thing that my table does is multiply monsters stats (MaxHp, Strength, Magical Power, Physical Resistance & Magical Resistance)
well, i can say that with your table on, i'm leveling past 120
i'm not complaining though. it's actually good.

by having higher stats, i can set higher multipliers

ZeroX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZeroX »

Hi,

Thanks so much for all the effort in compiling this table. Has anyone figured out how to force the battle report card to A+ for all three parameters?

Cheers!

Phessan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phessan »

dangadave wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:24 pm
Phessan wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:39 am
I can't get Squall8's and OleMagne's Table to work. I am running Cheat Engine 6.8.1. I have disabled my anti-virus and Malwarebytes, but nothing.

Basically:
1. I can't tick the checkbox for Main Script for Squall8's table.
2. I can't tick the checkbox for All outfits and Modelswapper, Noctis & Co., and Guests and cannot tick Old Cor nor EPP Aranea. Show as byte ?? for OleMagne's table.
When you try to activate the main script, do you wait 30 seconds? I have to wait 30 seconds for it to activate and it works fine.
Sorry for the late response: nope, it doesn't work :(

Here's my original post I made:
Phessan wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:39 am
I can't get Squall8's and OleMagne's Table to work. I am running Cheat Engine 6.8.1. I have disabled my anti-virus and Malwarebytes, but nothing.

Basically:
1. I can't tick the checkbox for Main Script for Squall8's table.
2. I can't tick the checkbox for All outfits and Modelswapper, Noctis & Co., and Guests and cannot tick Old Cor nor EPP Aranea. Show as byte ?? for OleMagne's table.
Want this to work >_<

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 47 added. Includes fixes for Inf Status Effect Duration.
Phessan wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:08 pm
Are you using mods? Game version?