Resident Evil 7 - BIOHAZARD (STEAM)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Here's my Table for RE7. Since all other Tables i saw have Inf Health bug, (making Human NPC's also invincible) i've made a Proper one :)

Note.
Player/Enemy/Weapon Size Changer are still WIP/Experimental. The Compares may break during the game. i have to check that more.

Hotkeys:
Numpad 1 - Big Player
Numpad 2 - Small Player
Numpad 3 - Restore Player Size
Numpad 7 - Save Position
Numpad 8 - Load Position
Numpad 9 - Undo teleport
Arrow Keys - Teleport 1 Meter (not view direction based)

If you need my RE7 Anti-Cheat bypasser, you can download it here aswell :)

Download:
viewtopic.php?t=7406

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
re7_29.01.19.CT
RE7 Table by l0wb1t *UPDATED*
(56.2 KiB) Downloaded 829 times
Last edited by l0wb1t on Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

Nice <3

Do you think it is possible to "revive" the item swapper? You know, changing inventory items.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

r3v4n, post: 51675, member: 1795 wrote:Nice <3

Do you think it is possible to "revive" the item swapper? You know, changing inventory items.

Yeah maybe i was thinking about doing somethign similiar. First need to know how the game is ahndling teh inventory stuff. (never checked the old one you say) just codeed everything up from scratch for my Table.

I try an changed /unchanged scan and i guess when nothing is in the item slot it's 0. Then we just need to know the ItemID'S. i think this way it should work

Edit:

Qucik Update, added Current Health + Max Health for the last Enemy you damaged.

Edit 2: Well Seems like im the way i tried for the item editor doesn't work,. I've found some kind of Current Slot Value, 0 when empty, and when it holds something There appear a Value. i copied that value down, switched the item, and pasted the old value over and switched switching the item again. But the item just dissapppeared after that. But it's still in my Inventory, just invisible on the display.

Not sure if'im already on the rigth way, or completly wrong. This is what accessed to the adress i found.

[USER=1795]@r3v4n[/USER]

Can you link me to the item swapper you talking about so i can have a look?
Last edited by l0wb1t on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 10 times in total.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

l0wb1t, post: 51690, member: 6208 wrote:
[USER=1795]@r3v4n[/USER]

Can you link me to the item swapper you talking about so i can have a look?
I sure can: viewtopic.php?t=2

:)

Forceturbo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Forceturbo »

It does not work with Windows 10 store version 10.2.0.2 / 10.0.200.2

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

It's made for STEAM Version.

Memix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Resident Evil 7 - BIOHAZARD (STEAM)

Post by Memix »

Will there be a Windows Edition? most cheats on the Steam version work fine on the Windows one.

E90LCI325i
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by E90LCI325i »

Hello,

i have a big problem!! I used the cheat table to get the snake key to open the children room and i have press the button which is in the lamp. I did this before it was supposed to be done. The attic stairs did not come down. After I fulfilled some missions I had to solve according to the story of the puzzle in the children's room, but i cant, because I pressed the button and this button is no longer available. No chance to press it again. Have the blue key worried me from the cheat tables and than i open the door with the red and blue card for the party room and in this party room where you should sit down in front of the TV. Nothing happens there, because I have to solve the puzzle, according to the story and this does not work.

Anyone have a solution to solve the children room?

Thank you

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

E90LCI325i wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:35 am
Hello,

i have a big problem!! I used the cheat table to get the snake key to open the children room and i have press the button which is in the lamp. I did this before it was supposed to be done. The attic stairs did not come down. After I fulfilled some missions I had to solve according to the story of the puzzle in the children's room, but i cant, because I pressed the button and this button is no longer available. No chance to press it again. Have the blue key worried me from the cheat tables and than i open the door with the red and blue card for the party room and in this party room where you should sit down in front of the TV. Nothing happens there, because I have to solve the puzzle, according to the story and this does not work.

Thank you
Revert to your backup save, if you didn't backup your save. Well I bet you will from now on, it's kinda the first thing/rule when modifying memory.

E90LCI325i
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by E90LCI325i »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:09 am
E90LCI325i wrote:
Hello,

Thank you
Revert to your backup save, if you didn't backup your save. Well I bet you will from now on, it's kinda the first thing/rule when modifying memory.
Hello,

first of all thank you for the quick answer. I saved the games mostly on the same slot...when i use a slot where the saved game is older than i need to play a few hours to come to the children room again..maybe anyone can write a cheat to restore the remote control in the lamp ore for the attic stair, so it comes down?

Thank you.

E90LCI325i
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by E90LCI325i »

E90LCI325i wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:56 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:09 am
E90LCI325i wrote:
Hello,

Thank you
Hello,

first of all thank you for the quick answer. I saved the games mostly on the same slot...when i use a slot where the saved game is older than i need to play a few hours to come to the children room again..maybe anyone can write a cheat to restore the remote control in the lamp ore for the attic stair, so it comes down?

Thank you.
No body have a solution? Please help me, i will pay for it via paypal. Thank you.

E90LCI325i
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by E90LCI325i »

No body have a solution?

E90LCI325i
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by E90LCI325i »

up with my post!!

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

i dont think there's a fix for your problem since you manipulated the story in a way you normally wouldn't can. You skipped something, which needs to be triggerered i guess, to continue the gameplay. You have to move back to an old save, or start a new game. i'm sorry

E90LCI325i
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by E90LCI325i »

Thank you for your answer. To solve this problem i need only solve the puzzle in the children room but for this i need the attic stair in the children room ( remote control in the lamp) so the attic stairs will come down. This will solve my problem. Maybe you know a trick so the attic stairs will come down.

Thank you