Had a fun conversation about VG cheating.

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Had a fun conversation about VG cheating.

Post by TimFun13 »

I was hanging out with a friend and her son, when she mentioned that I not only play VGs but I hack them. This kid went ape shit, on and on about lack of skill being why I "need" to cheat. And I found this to be funny, and when I laughed and said "I don't need to cheat, I just like to"; once again completely went ape shit. And when I started to explain that I learn skills that makes me a badass in any game or genre instead of just learning skills for one game; you would have thought I slapped his Jewish Grandmother with a swastika covered german sausage. But then the greed starts to set in (greed is such a funny thing), next I here "can you hack money in games"; and we start on a conversation about hacks, mods, and the games that came from mods of other games. And it turns out he plays Metal Gear Solid a lot, next we are all at my house loading up MGSVTPP and attaching my cheat table to the game; and this kids eyes just light up. So now he wants me to help him install CE and learn some hacking, ahh the circle of life.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Had a fun conversation about VG cheating.

Post by STN »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:13 am
I was hanging out with a friend and her son, when she mentioned that I not only play VGs but I hack them. This kid went ape shit, on and on about lack of skill being why I "need" to cheat. And I found this to be funny, and when I laughed and said "I don't need to cheat, I just like to"; once again completely went ape shit. And when I started to explain that I learn skills that makes me a badass in any game or genre instead of just learning skills for one game; you would have thought I slapped his Jewish Grandmother with a swastika covered german sausage. But then the greed starts to set in (greed is such a funny thing), next I here "can you hack money in games"; and we start on a conversation about hacks, mods, and the games that came from mods of other games. And it turns out he plays Metal Gear Solid a lot, next we are all at my house loading up MGSVTPP and attaching my cheat table to the game; and this kids eyes just light up. So now he wants me to help him install CE and learn some hacking, ahh the circle of life.
Lmao :lol: So typical. Cheating is bad unless they find out how to do it and then it's the best thing ever!

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

STN wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Lmao :lol: So typical. Cheating is bad unless they find out how to do it and then it's the best thing ever!
Yeah, that's greed for ya. No one should do until they find out they can, then it's ok now.

He's already taunting his friends a little; doesn't even know how to hack yet, or even own any PC games.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

RO-fucking-FL :D I remember this oh so well, had some similar experiences :) The grandeur of not knowing the shit WE know; pfft, "lack skill" - - as if reversing, debugging, programming and coming up with a method of your own, thus wasting time, isn't FUCKING SKILL... :D Sarcasm :P

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:16 pm
RO-fucking-FL :D I remember this oh so well, had some similar experiences :) The grandeur of not knowing the shit WE know; pfft, "lack skill" - - as if reversing, debugging, programming and coming up with a method of your own, thus wasting time, isn't FUCKING SKILL... :D Sarcasm :P
Yeah, I basically told him "my skills work in VGs and the real world, can you fix a program or get a job with your skills, I can with mine".