F1 2018 - 1.16

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 2018 - 1.06

Post by lol3003 »

Acido wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:45 pm
lol3003 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:30 pm
so it seems that the maximum gear option breaks reverse gear for me and it seems to apply to me as well

(edit: i dont know if it works normally because i only use it after a safty car because i feel cheated out of my seconds in advantage)
Hm okay, i wasn't able to test it under safety car. I tested it under normal conditions and it works there atleast. And yeah if it applies to player car as well then reverse gear would be blocked, but it shouldn't apply to player car unless there is something special going on under a safety car.
it´s even broken after the safty car i will test it tomorrow before i ever get a safty car and see if it works then

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

lol3003 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:29 pm
Acido wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:45 pm
lol3003 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:30 pm
so it seems that the maximum gear option breaks reverse gear for me and it seems to apply to me as well

(edit: i dont know if it works normally because i only use it after a safty car because i feel cheated out of my seconds in advantage)
Hm okay, i wasn't able to test it under safety car. I tested it under normal conditions and it works there atleast. And yeah if it applies to player car as well then reverse gear would be blocked, but it shouldn't apply to player car unless there is something special going on under a safety car.
it´s even broken after the safty car i will test it tomorrow before i ever get a safty car and see if it works then
tested it it does not work even in training sessions where there is no possibility of safty car

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Hm okay, works for me doing any test i can think of. Strange.

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

With Unlimited tyre wear set, still getting tyre wear with Ferrari, but not with Mercedes. Was this option tested with more than one team?

rizon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by rizon »

Acido wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:26 pm
Right, but the only case where you cannot just turn the damage off if you want to would be in Multiplayer.
Well, that's not the only possibility. You may want to have damage on to affect CPU drivers so they can crash or get a terminal damage during the race and in the same time you won't have to worry about your car too much. Would be cool If you could add the option to choose what damage level affects your car but it's up to you to decide if you add it or not. Anyway, keep up the good work, the table is already great, so thanks for your effort and updating this.

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

New patch 1.07 out :dry:

Code: Select all

Good morning all, patch 1.07 is here! You can find all the notes below.

Please note that this will mean that leaderboards will be reset once the patch has gone live. If anyone has already saved in v1.07 prior to the leaderboard wipe, then all you'll need to do is re-enter the respective Time Trial session and the game will re-upload your personal best time from v1.07 to the new leaderboards.

- Fixed an issue where players leaving and rejoining in a large player session causes frame rate drops
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to set fastest lap in Time Trial by driving a shorter route off circuit and not returning to the track
- Modern car lap times should no longer upload to Classic era leaderboards
- Fixed a crash for some users loading into a career race session
- Fixed a framerate drop on the France when players drive off track
- Players with an 'S' Safety Rating should no longer be put into lobbies with 'D' rank players
- Fixed an issue where there was no engine audio when beginning MP race from Car setup screen
- Engine audio no longer gets stuck in 1st gear when exiting pits
- Various updates to the UDP telemetry output
- Various stability and performance fixes
- Various other bug fixes

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 2018 - 1.07

Post by Acido »

Updated for game version 1.07
Removed the official Tyre Working Range chart as it does not seem to be used by the game.
heir wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:12 am
With Unlimited tyre wear set, still getting tyre wear with Ferrari, but not with Mercedes. Was this option tested with more than one team?
Was tested on all 10 teams, there was a new update so maybe that's why it didn't work for you? Try download the newest table.
rizon wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:50 am
Well, that's not the only possibility. You may want to have damage on to affect CPU drivers so they can crash or get a terminal damage during the race and in the same time you won't have to worry about your car too much. Would be cool If you could add the option to choose what damage level affects your car but it's up to you to decide if you add it or not. Anyway, keep up the good work, the table is already great, so thanks for your effort and updating this.
Damage setting has no effect on CPU cars, whatever they crash or otherwise take damage is decided entirely by random chance.

rizon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rizon »

Acido wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:30 pm
Damage setting has no effect on CPU cars, whatever they crash or otherwise take damage is decided entirely by random chance.
Not really, just tested it, with damage disabled CPU cars can still suffer mechanical failures, yes, but physically their cars are undesctructable just like player's car. With damage set to "full" or "simulation" you can damage AI cars and they can damage themselves on contact as well (front wing and wheels damage). So basically what I meant is to apply no damage just to player's car while all other AI cars can still be damaged. I have no clue if that's even possible to code, but yeah, just saying.

LordanS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LordanS »

Thank you for your good work, mate. I appreciate the effort you put into this table for the new game. I made some use of the one for F1-2017 and the expanded options on this one are quite nice.

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

Another patch.. They going to keep busy Acido if they put so many patch :roll: I don't test yet if everything works :?

Code: Select all

Patch Notes
Usernames should no longer be completely missing in Multiplayer lobbies and races. Note that the issue on PC where player names are shown as Unknown is a different issue.

- Fixed an instance where players could be stuck waiting for players in a multiplayer game following a host migration.

- Fixed an issue where players were unable to join a ranked session.

- Fixed an issue where cars would spawn on top of each other in multiplayer races.

Known Issues
Time Trial Leaderboards – There is currently a bug where the game will update your leaderboard time with your last lap time and not your fastest lap time. We are currently working on this issue and we aim to have the fix out soon.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

xspeed wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:14 am
Another patch.. They going to keep busy Acido if they put so many patch :roll: I don't test yet if everything works :?
Yeah bad timing didn't actually have time to do this today but managed to squeeze it in :)

--

Updated for Game Version 1.08

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

Acido wrote:
Was tested on all 10 teams, there was a new update so maybe that's why it didn't work for you? Try download the newest table.
I think the tyre wear started after I changed from Mercedes to Ferarri. Perhaps the way to duplicate it is to start on one team and then switch teams.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

heir wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:13 pm
Acido wrote:
I think the tyre wear started after I changed from Mercedes to Ferarri. Perhaps the way to duplicate it is to start on one team and then switch teams.
I'm fairly sure it has no influence if you change team or not. The Player/CPU separator is always the same for player driven cars and vice versa for CPU driven cars, team has nothing to do with it.

Also I haven't heard of anyone else having any issues with this option, did you test it recently? cause the previous patch did break it. As long as you're using 1.08 table on game version 1.08 then it should work.

TSWBK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: F1 2018 - 1.08

Post by TSWBK »

Hey, at first thank you for your great cheat-table^^.

But since Update on Version 1.08 i cant open your the "Contract-Cheat". And yes: I'm using the latest of your versions, the one for 1.08. Every other cheat is working fine or seems to work fine at least ;).
I tried every to activate it in every carrer-menu, even during the driving sessions, but every time i try to activate the "Contract-Cheat" cheat engine seems to freeze and then CE starts working again but did not activated the Cheat.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 2018 - 1.08

Post by Acido »

TSWBK wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:50 pm
Hey, at first thank you for your great cheat-table^^.

But since Update on Version 1.08 i cant open your the "Contract-Cheat". And yes: I'm using the latest of your versions, the one for 1.08. Every other cheat is working fine or seems to work fine at least ;).
I tried every to activate it in every carrer-menu, even during the driving sessions, but every time i try to activate the "Contract-Cheat" cheat engine seems to freeze and then CE starts working again but did not activated the Cheat.
Yeah it can be a bit finicky sometimes to activate. The problem is that they moved the code to a slow memory region this year so when you have multiple scans in a script it can be very slow to activate. Maybe could break it up into multiple smaller scripts i suppose.

Anyways, try restart the game, attach CE to the process and then activate it before the game even goes to the main menu, like during the intro video for instance.