World of Final Fantasy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lsdlsdlsdlsd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: World of Final Fantasy

Post by lsdlsdlsdlsd »

RKH4X wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:46 am
crashes when i go to menu.
I had Settings > Extra > "Query memory region routines" and "Read/Write Process Memory" enabled from getting the Star Ocean The Last Hope cheats working. Once I disabled these, the game stopped crashing all the time.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RKH4X
Noobzor
Noobzor

World of Final Fantasy

Post by RKH4X »

How the fuck do we tell what the updated ver is???

(I personally know but it seems really stupid that one has to check the url preview. This is something this new forum sorely needs to address)
Last edited by RKH4X on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PoutouYou
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

World of Final Fantasy

Post by PoutouYou »

Edit: "fixed". Seems like suddenly I need to open inventory and each sub inventory for it to work. But it works when doing so.

For some reason, the pointers stopped working for me today.

Out of the blue. I did not change CE version.

I am on windows 10 64 bit, steam version.

They worked perfectly yesterday. Now it only shows ???

And I get an error sound when I click on gil.
Last edited by PoutouYou on Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nono_boulot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nono_boulot »

for the Figaro minigame and getting Maduin
for the fight, the HP of the 6 people is like that in the memory : YourL 0 0 0 YourM 0 0 0 YourS 0 0 0 HisL 0 0 0 HisM 0 0 0 HisS
so, at the start of the fight, it's 3 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 1
i found only one such à array of byte in memory
you can win the fight by putting all his HP to 0, but you won't get Amguin that way.
you need to kill someone to have the event, so the best way is the have luck and touch his L or M first round.
if you do that, put the opponent Hp to 1 for the one you touched and 0 to the rest. Next attack, you kill the last one and the fight will end.

botd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by botd »

How does the item editor work? How would I add prisms without overwriting existing items?

When I switch slots in CE it doesn't seem to show what is in that slot. It also doesn't seem to know what I am looking at in the item inventory.

Thank you in advance.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

botd wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:22 pm
How does the item editor work? How would I add prisms without overwriting existing items?

When I switch slots in CE it doesn't seem to show what is in that slot. It also doesn't seem to know what I am looking at in the item inventory.

Thank you in advance.
Use CE 6.7 as 6.8 and 6.8.1 don't work with this type of table.

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

Thank you all the codes seem to work :)

thanks to nono_boulot for the tip about the Figaro minigame :)

:edit: figured out how to remove items using qty 0 and FFFFFFFF

QuotterBatt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by QuotterBatt »

Game got updated for "Maxima DLC".
Please would you be so kind to update the table.
Thank you for your hard work.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I will take a look tomorrow when the DLC comes out.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

any luck, Drummer? I can confirm that the enable script won't activate, but so far seems Cielos' easy catch and infinite sp scripts seem to work still when just unhiding the children of the enable script. Can't tell what the IDs for the new items or mirages are yet though.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

It appears I will have to basically redo just about everything. I don't have time tonight to play the game but will try to get back into this game soon.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

well, thats not good. Not a thing that can be done to at least get it 'limping' along? I mostly just want the ability to change mirages i attack to the new ones so I can check them out.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I have this ready which basically lets you enable and use some of the pointers. I have to try finding every option again. May make a new post once I get started.
Attachments
WOFF.CT
WOFF Maxima basic Enable working and some pointers
(231.77 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

looks like battle item editor can be easily worked with on my end. I'll see what I can dig up.

Edit: I certainly dug up what I could. I think i've got majority of the Battle Item and Misc Item IDs in place.

Edit 2: I managed to figure out how to get the mirajewel pointer operational again. it simply shifted by 4 bytes forward.

Edit 3: Drummer, i am not quite sure what to edit to fix the mirage party editor pointers, but... I have found that the pointers picks up on Lann's data at slot 199, which means it may have shifted just like the mirajewels pointers, just bigger leaps. I don't know if any of this helps you but I hope it does. I also think that they upped the maximum number of mirages at high levels to 200.
Attachments
WOFF.CT
Mirajewel pointers fixed
(242.02 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
WOFF.CT
Battle Item, and Misc items are in the item pointers. Maxima items indicated with a (Maxima) Tag in the drop downs for easy identification.
(242.3 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

Xenthar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xenthar »

I've encountered a strange bug while using Jessen's updated table. It makes it so that every mirajewel gives the ability "Fire". When I reload the game without the table enabled, the mirajewels are back to normal. but as soon as I tick the enable box on the table. they revert to giving only fire again.
This only happens on Jessen's Mirajewel pointers fixed one. The other one and Drummer's Script doesn't cause this. I did add one libra mirajewel at the start of the game. and that is the only one I've added. Its not a big problem, as I can continue the game with his first table and only use the Mirajewel one when I want to add a new Mirajewel. just thought i would mention it.