F1 2018

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
kyosho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

F1 2018

Post by kyosho »

Hello to all. I saw that you are a nice group, very large and very active. I wanted to make a request about the codemaster's F1 2018 game. I needed to increase the power of my engine, I'll explain better: maybe have the engine as in reality that Ferrari or Mercedes use in qualifying or when needed. maybe if someone has also found the memory address regarding acceleration or engine power. thanks and congratulations for the forum.

kyosho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: F1 2018

Post by kyosho »

I am willing to pay the time that we dedicate ourselves to anyone who can write me in private. thank you

kyosho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kyosho »

:D Thanks for your help. I received so much help in private. It is amazing to have a button that can give you more engine power. now that I have fun against the computer. I recommend and strictly forbidden to use online cheat on penalty ban. see you soon and thanks again for the help.

mitzgaming41
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mitzgaming41 »

Plz share me. I play only single player offline for career mode. Need speed boost for fastest lap thanks.

mario2901
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mario2901 »

kyosho wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:45 pm
:D Thanks for your help. I received so much help in private. It is amazing to have a button that can give you more engine power. now that I have fun against the computer. I recommend and strictly forbidden to use online cheat on penalty ban. see you soon and thanks again for the help.
Can you share the cheat or the contact info of the person who shared this cheat with you? I only play offline so no worries about online play. I like you just want to have some fun against a computer.