Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by cozhel27 »

stealth2920 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:47 pm
cozhel27 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:14 am
I updated the table I dud for the new patch.

-user and cpu slider is complete
-fatigue
-injuries

I will try to search on team grade takeover meter. I'm still having issue doing the initial search for the value. If you guys have any suggestion please let me know. Thanks!
Everything works great. Thanks for your work. Regarding the game difficulty. It is set at 8. I thought there was only four settings, ie. 1 was Pro.
Sorry I forgot to mention 8 in game diff.
0=rookie
1=pro
2=superstar
3=hall of fame
8=custom
Recene wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:39 pm
cozhel27 wrote:

-fatigue
-injuries

I will try to search on team grade takeover meter. I'm still having issue doing the initial search for the value. If you guys have any suggestion please let me know. Thanks!
Thank you! I have a suggestion, team stats please.
I'll try to search for it but when I did it on nba2k18 online and changed my stats in my career it gave me a lot of vc and it got me banned. But if you're playing it offline you'll be fine. I'll post soon.

Recene
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Recene »

cozhel27 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:10 pm
stealth2920 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:47 pm
cozhel27 wrote:

-fatigue
-injuries

Everything works great. Thanks for your work. Regarding the game difficulty. It is set at 8. I thought there was only four settings, ie. 1 was Pro.
Sorry I forgot to mention 8 in game diff.
0=rookie
1=pro
2=superstar
3=hall of fame
8=custom
Recene wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:39 pm
cozhel27 wrote:

-fatigue
-injuries

Thank you! I have a suggestion, team stats please.
I'll try to search for it but when I did it on nba2k18 online and changed my stats in my career it gave me a lot of vc and it got me banned. But if you're playing it offline you'll be fine. I'll post soon.
I just wanna use it to beat Domination in MyTeam, I don't wanna use cheat engine for online games and such, just wanna make the grind quicker. So a table with team stats (both Home and Away) would be amazing as long as I could change rebounds, assists, free throws and such, just like last year. Thank you!

Spartant2112
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spartant2112 »

Can you add in-game stat editor. Not modifying player attributes, but where I can change how many turnovers, pts, stls, etc. I have after the game is over. I'm tired of averaging 6 TO a game. All it takes is a bump for my guy to lose the ball or he passes so slow and it gets tipped. Also does the updated slider affect only the player or the entire team on MyCareer? Is the user slider the user alone or the user's team and the CPU is the opponent or you're teammates?

stealth2920
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by stealth2920 »

Spartant2112 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:12 pm
Can you add in-game stat editor. Not modifying player attributes, but where I can change how many turnovers, pts, stls, etc. I have after the game is over. I'm tired of averaging 6 TO a game. All it takes is a bump for my guy to lose the ball or he passes so slow and it gets tipped. Also does the updated slider affect only the player or the entire team on MyCareer? Is the user slider the user alone or the user's team and the CPU is the opponent or you're teammates?

Like all the other tables. Editing the player also edits the entire team. If you don't want all the turn overs then edit the player. Just don't over do it or the game sucks.

dmangucci
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dmangucci »

cozhel27 wrote:

-fatigue
-injuries

NBA quarter length not working for me. Can this be updated or someone explain how to update it?

cozhel27
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cozhel27 »

Spartant2112 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:12 pm
I will look on to that later tonight. But remember whenever you add or edit points, assists, etc the game will think you earned it and will give you VC. I did that in 2k18 and got me banned so just be warned.
dmangucci wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:35 pm
cozhel27 wrote:

-fatigue
-injuries

NBA quarter length not working for me. Can this be updated or someone explain how to update it?
Yea I notice that too. I will check that later as well

*update
I got the teamgrade and takeover meter. I will post it when I get home.

stealth2920
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by stealth2920 »

dmangucci wrote:
cozhel27 wrote:

-fatigue
-injuries

I set the qtr length in the game settings. Can't do it using the table.

TheCrome
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheCrome »

stealth2920 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:49 pm
dmangucci wrote:
cozhel27 wrote:

-fatigue
-injuries

I set the qtr length in the game settings. Can't do it using the table.
I'm not at home right now so i can't really search for the pointer, but as a casual option, just open up the gameplay settings where you can set the
minutes, search on CE the value in 4 bytes , go ingame, decrease/increase value, search for new value, repeat, you should get only 2 values i guess. the 7FF's one and another. Get the 7FF's one and replace the value and that should do it.

cozhel27
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cozhel27 »

update

-team grade
-takeover meter (still in working progress, changing value doesn't increase meter)

cozhel27
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cozhel27 »

here is the updated table
Attachments
nba 2k19 update 9-15-2018.CT
(70.7 KiB) Downloaded 106 times

venkasia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by venkasia »

May I get a table to change MyCareer Player height? Desperate!

revu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revu »

cozhel27 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:13 am
update

-team grade
-takeover meter (still in working progress, changing value doesn't increase meter)
wow, how did you find the team grade? It is a static address and a float datatype as I can see. I tried to find it be myself, but was unable to do it. I did my first scan with a value range between -0.1 and 0.1 (grade C) and played good to scan for increased values and played bad to scan for decreased values. At the end I got nothing :lol: So congrats for finding the address.

Irre31
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Irre31 »

cozhel27 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:15 am
here is the updated table
quarter length not working for me
i hope u fix that and thanks for the nice table

AirSan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AirSan »

how can i use the foul list?
what does it mean?

and is there a soloution for playing in my career park with this table?

Thanks

Recene
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Recene »

Could we please get that team stats table? Last year this time, it was out already. Thank you.