Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
memmolemmo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by memmolemmo »

How do I "select" an investigation so I can edit it? I've tried so many things and it's still not working. Please explain it to my dumb self.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Angely wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:16 pm
Is it possible to edit the "Weapon usage" information you can see in guild card?Because if you edit "mission stats" this stats wont change for sure. So other Players can see :"Oh 300 High Rank Quests, but only 100 With Sword and 20 with Bow, where are the other missing 180 Quests?" If they notice this little detail,they'll know that my guild card is not legit :P
Squall has these weapon stats in his table.
hennors wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:17 pm
Thank you very much for your work and effort!
Is there an appropriate way to read the Monster HP?
Would be great to build it into a DMG-Meter.
This guy tried at least:
He uses a static pointer from what I can see, I'm not sure how update-proof they are, but if it works that's good^^ The fearlessrevolution trainer has a hp overlay for the currently targeted monster too. I'm not that interested for now, since it requires an external tool :/
jareekid wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:09 am
there is the possibility of setting the hp atk def monster in quest?
Yeah, I included monster stats, they're 15 or so and I don't know which is which.
memmolemmo wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:35 am
How do I "select" an investigation so I can edit it? I've tried so many things and it's still not working. Please explain it to my dumb self.
You select it in the quest selection. I'll take a look at it to see why it isn't working for you.

Evilpwn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Evilpwn »

Anyone know how to save perks on equipment after loading?

epiii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by epiii »

Hi, is it possible to have en erase username feature, like in the Dark souls III table?, currently your new name needs to match the old name in character count or it will just fill up the empty spaces with the characters from the old name. I believe this also happens for the Palico names.

Also any chance for KO/Stun damage and Mounting damage editing? I know in squalls Table there is "easily break monster parts" maybe there is a way to find mounting or stun thresholds. I'm unsure if these values are tied to the player or monster but being able to adjust them would be a very nice addition.

There are skills that increase KO damage and one that increases likely hood of mounting (+canteen perk too) maybe that will help.

inwind007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by inwind007 »

'Deep Green Blues" event quest not show up
when All event/challenge quests available

geges
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by geges »

Hey @SeiKur0 i was wondering if u can help me out with something, i changed my HR and everything in game is perfect in terms of story progression and all that but i cant level up from the HR rank i put is there any way around this?

Evilpwn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Evilpwn »

geges wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:13 pm
Hey @SeiKur0 i was wondering if u can help me out with something, i changed my HR and everything in game is perfect in terms of story progression and all that but i cant level up from the HR rank i put is there any way around this?
I think you need to do "unlock" quest, this is give you after HR29

geges
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by geges »

Evilpwn wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:04 pm
geges wrote:
I think you need to do "unlock" quest, this is give you after HR29
i already did the hr100 quest with the 3 elders and it told me the cap was broken for all 4 caps so idk what else it could be

geges
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by geges »

Hey i was wondering if u guys can help me out with something, i changed my HR and everything in game is perfect in terms of story progression and all that but i cant level up from the HR rank i put is there any way around this?

I pretty much completed the story, and all HR's barriers were broken but now that i do quests with my friends I cant level up from where I set my HR anyone know the solution to this?

Bistrus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bistrus »

I tried searching the topic but withotu success: when i try to load the table, i get the "undefined lua error" pop up and the lua engine windows say "Zenny Deleted
Item Pouch Deleted
Box Deleted
Error:Failure determining what [[[[MonsterHunterWorld.exe+04819DF0]+78]+38]+8]+10C means"

Could i get help in starting the table? Thanks in advance

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

geges wrote:
Your HR exp might be stuck in lower rank levels since I'm guessing you only changed your current rank and not the exp itself.

Edit: Probably should've mentioned that squalls table has a hunter rank exp multiplier script, which probably is the safest way of getting higher hunter rank.

hammerhead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hammerhead »

Can I remove the restrictions on bombs and traps?

bluerthanlou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bluerthanlou »

hey guys im new here how can I edit the weapon usage in the guild card?

Scarecrow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scarecrow »

Hey @SeiKur0! Can you add something like to get rid of arena times or change it, please? That would be great!

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

now a "dude" decide to use a cheat on my game and ruined my guild card by 1 hit ko the monster