Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

seikur0 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:12 am
Teaser: I'm currently working on a "selected quest" editor and it'll work with quests in general, especially optional/event quests. You'll have full freedom in creating/editing these quests, basically you can create your own event quests. It's so much better than with investigations. You can have 7 large monsters in one quest (they'll replace killed monsters), so my dream of a mission with all elder dragons draws nigh :D
I put this in just now. Some things are still missing and need to be fully understood, especially how the spawn timing for monsters spawning in works. (I got 5 monsters at the same time as maximum in the special arena map at one point, not sure if that's possible for all maps and how yet.) Also the quest object isn't fully mapped right now, so if you're good with these things, I'd be thankful for any help. Use the dissect data/structures tool in CE and load the structure that I left in and put in the base address from the selected quest entry to get started. I'm also unsure, if others would see the edited mission text.

I'll also be on vacations starting with Friday for the next two weeks or so. Please use this mission editor wisely and refrain from griefing other players with it by putting in absurdly high xp amounts or making unsolvable quests.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AlfieSR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AlfieSR »

I have no idea as to the viability of doing so, but would it be possible to forcibly enable a particular critical bounty to appear? In particular, as the grimalkyne bounty unlocks a small portion of content by itself (the palico gadget, the shortcuts, access to three small areas in the recess) so forcing the second stage of that to appear would be appreciated, but in general it could be a workaround to the quest-sequence-breaking issue.

Yes, I am a dumbass who didn't read instructions.

xarius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xarius »

Thanks for your work. Spent a little bit of time playing around with the quest editor.

The thing that stands out is that monsters you add over the base quest won't spawn. I had no issue changing map or targets, as long as target number was the same as the base quest. The way they spawned also mimicked the base quest (spawning one at a time vs all on the map). Faint number is also changed even though I didn't edit that field. Game never crashed, but I didn't try to break anything.

Quest rewards are based off of the base quest you use and don't seem to reflect the target change, but that's minor I think since I don't care too much about using this to farm (you get carves or correct capture rewards anyway). There are some other minor cosmetic things that are wrong (like the mission progress icon).

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

xarius wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:12 am
Thanks for your work. Spent a little bit of time playing around with the quest editor.

The thing that stands out is that monsters you add over the base quest won't spawn. I had no issue changing map or targets, as long as target number was the same as the base quest. The way they spawned also mimicked the base quest (spawning one at a time vs all on the map). Faint number is also changed even though I didn't edit that field. Game never crashed, but I didn't try to break anything.

Quest rewards are based off of the base quest you use and don't seem to reflect the target change, but that's minor I think since I don't care too much about using this to farm (you get carves or correct capture rewards anyway). There are some other minor cosmetic things that are wrong (like the mission progress icon).
Yeah I know where the spawn behavior is, but I don't understand it yet. As for the exact number of the allowed faints in the dropdowns, I messed that up and need to revise it. Aside from the encryption they're also using this ""allowed carts" = "constant" / "encrypted mission parameter for carts" formula and I forgot about it when I added the values yesterday. It shouldn't change on its own though.

The main quest rewards like black crystal ticket can be changed,the values are inside already. It's not using item ids though. Do you get rewards for the wrong monster? I thought most of the reward items would depend on the quest monsters?

Can you do a screenshot for the mission progress icon? It may just be a detail for you, but for me it's one unknown spot in the quest datatype less, when I find that. If you can think of other quest features, cosmetic or not, that I'm missing, I'd like to hear them too.
And if anyone tests this out with friends I'd love to hear if changing the text works.

In general it's pretty robust and crash free, if you try to put in a monster that isn't fit for a map, the monster just isn't there. You can add all monsters as tempered variants even though normally you never have tempered variants of those in the game. And once I get the spawn heavior down, you should be able to add 5 monsters per map or maybe even the full 7 monster roster.

It would be nice, if someone could test the monster stats, they're like 13 or so, probably the standard stuff like hp, atk, def is there and probably something to determine the size as well and apart from that I don't know. Could be stuff like how fast a monster regenerates or exhausts or anything.

The dissect data/structures tool in CE witht he structure that I left in can be useful for mapping leftover data in the quest object, if someone wants to take a look.

xarius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xarius »

The faints allowed changed to 0/8 when I copied over the reward money from the HR100 quest (B8 B7 8C 9A B2 6E D9 2D EB 7B 98 5E 46 AA D4 07 DE 67 AE 8A).
[Link]

The rewards were generic items that reflected the base quest, like a low rarity monster bone. The bonus rewards work fine. Note that these rewards are technically wrong since I got bonus reward for both kill and capture (just using script to kill everything to test it fast).
[Link]

This is the icon I was talking about. Using the 3x Tzitzi event quest as a base.
Unedited.
[Link]

Changed two fields (goal1/target1).
[Link]
[Link]

This is what it should look like, from the "Coral Waltz" event quest. The fields in the table have the same value shown for goal1/target1 as the edited one above.
[Link]

Some folks over in a MHW modding discord have built a quest editor, though that one requires you to edit game files. Preview quest pack is on Nexus and the editor itself is still private. It seems they do have some monster stats mapped out (at least size and hp) and the ability to edit quest rewards more fully.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

seikur0 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:33 am
Can u unlock the Mantle ? I try the mission edit but is all ??

Aresius5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aresius5 »

there is the possibility of resetting the arena quest time record the ones that appear on the guild card?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

[Link]. fearlessrevolution. com/monsterhunterworld/mods/157?tab=description

Seems someone's taken the table, chopped it up to only leave appearance options and passed it off as their own, since at least there's no credits there.

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:17 pm
Wow. They didn't change the colors of the table entries, the ID number for each entry are exactly the same...hell, they didn't even bother to remove seikur0's names in the scripts despite not even giving credit.
Pathetic.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:17 pm
[Link]. fearlessrevolution. com/monsterhunterworld/mods/157?tab=description

Seems someone's taken the table, chopped it up to only leave appearance options and passed it off as their own, since at least there's no credits there.
Berserk Knight wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Wow. They didn't change the colors of the table entries, the ID number for each entry are exactly the same...hell, they didn't even bother to remove seikur0's names in the scripts despite not even giving credit.
Pathetic.
Wow, that's so bad, it made me laugh a little bit. Well at least he didn't remove my name from the scripts :roll:
I'm going to a two weeks Spain vacation tomorrow, so I won't feel bothered right now.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

xarius wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:08 am
The faints allowed changed to 0/8 when I copied over the reward money from the HR100 quest (B8 B7 8C 9A B2 6E D9 2D EB 7B 98 5E 46 AA D4 07 DE 67 AE 8A).
[Link]

The rewards were generic items that reflected the base quest, like a low rarity monster bone. The bonus rewards work fine. Note that these rewards are technically wrong since I got bonus reward for both kill and capture (just using script to kill everything to test it fast).
[Link]

This is the icon I was talking about. Using the 3x Tzitzi event quest as a base.
Unedited.
[Link]

Changed two fields (goal1/target1).
[Link]
[Link]

This is what it should look like, from the "Coral Waltz" event quest. The fields in the table have the same value shown for goal1/target1 as the edited one above.
[Link]

Some folks over in a MHW modding discord have built a quest editor, though that one requires you to edit game files. Preview quest pack is on Nexus and the editor itself is still private. It seems they do have some monster stats mapped out (at least size and hp) and the ability to edit quest rewards more fully.
So I changed the faints dropdown, I think it's still slightly off though :sleep: The rewards strongly depend on the quest type flags under quest goals, same with the monster spawn behavior. Setting it up as slay quest will enable you to get 5 map monsters, if you also set the large monster spawn-behavior values to 0, they'll spawn from the beginning. In theory they can also work timed when set to 5, I haven't tested that much.

I also contacted the folks in the discord, they're workin on very similar things but based on the game files. I'll stay in touch as I'm interested in how they're working :D

Angely
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Angely »

Is it possible to edit the "Weapon usage" information you can see in guild card?Because if you edit "mission stats" this stats wont change for sure. So other Players can see :"Oh 300 High Rank Quests, but only 100 With Sword and 20 with Bow, where are the other missing 180 Quests?" If they notice this little detail,they'll know that my guild card is not legit :P

hennors
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hennors »

Thank you very much for your work and effort!
Is there an appropriate way to read the Monster HP?
Would be great to build it into a DMG-Meter.
This guy tried at least:

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

am i invisible >2< ?

jareekid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jareekid »

there is the possibility of setting the hp atk def monster in quest?