F1 2018 - 1.16

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JankaSuzanka
Cheater
Cheater

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by JankaSuzanka »

James Shane wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:09 pm
JankaSuzanka wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:39 pm
Do the tyre wear cheats even work?
Yesterday, when I tried it, it all looked good, but only looked good. I mean, I selected 0% tyre wear for player and 200% for AI. Even though it stayed 0% for me all the time on the display, it felt like the tyres go off pretty quick. How I know it? I was running in clean air for about 6 laps on Hypers, The time difference was about 2.5 seconds (between 2nd lap on those tyres (fastest lap) and 6th lap (last full lap on those tyres), before I pit for new ones). I didn't make any major mistakes in those laps that would cost 2,5 seconds or even a second. Also the fuel and ERS stayed the same (because I activated cheats so I can run rich mix and hotlap all the time. And knowing that the car get's lighter with each lap as the fuel burns off, those hypers should've done fastest lap after fastest lap.
Also - I don't know how much 200% wear affects the AI, but they didn't seem to do more stops than usual.

Is there a possibility that it only shows on display that it's 0%, but the tyres actually go off? And shouldn't AI make at least 1 extra pitstop on 200% wear rate or get more punctures? I hope I explained so you'd understand what I mean. :)
With 200% AI tyre wear the AI will make at pit stop every 6 laps. I was doing the Ultimate Achievements in Spa 50% race distance. They stopped every 6 laps. I was using 0% tyre wear and I did 1 stop. However, the tyres do not maintain the same grip levels throughout the race even with 0 tyre wear enabled but it's certainly better than Normal tyre wear.
Now only if we get more grip option.
So maybe it works only on 50% and 100% races? Because I was doing 25% race just to see if it works and I did Canada, which is 17 or 18 laps if I remember correctly. And all the AI did only 1 stop. That's why I was asking. Plus no one had any punctures as well.

Anyway, there's one more thing I'd like to know. I really liked that previously you could simulate the race from mid-race, but now we can do only full race simulation. What I would like to know - could there be a chance to have the ability to simulate mid-race with this cheat engine in some of the future updates? Because sometimes I don't have time or will to finish the race myself, so it was good to simulate it to the end and I didn't have to back out and do the race again sometime (or force myself to simulate full race).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

The Computer cannot get punctures from wear only the Player can. Easy way to try this yourself, set player tyre wear to 100% as soon as you resume the tyre will puncture. Do the same for Computer and they will just continue driving as if nothing happened. The only thing wear seems to do for the Computer is force them to do a pitstop at certain thresholds. There are a lot of things like this that kind of breaks the immersion a bit when you know how it works, for instance the Computer has no engine parts AT ALL, all "failures" by Computer drivers are by random chance, only the player has engine parts that can wear, the computer does not.

But yes to answer your question it does work as intended. There are a lot of things influencing grip level, but i can assure you that you will have better grip level on 15 lap old tyres that are at 0% wear vs 15 lap old tyres that are at 70% wear.

As for the simulation I don't think its something i can implement. You can do a mid-session save and resume it later if you don't have time to finish.

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

New 1.06 Patch is out 1.1 GB! So I think you can do new table :dry:

Code: Select all

Patch 1.06 is now out on PC. Below you’ll find the patch notes for this update:

•	2018 Car model and Livery Updates
o	Various livery and sponsor logo updates to teams 
o	Updated McLaren nosecone
o	Updated Ferrari mirror mountings
o	Updated Force India sidepod turning vane geometry and steering wheel materials 
o	Updated Renault front wing and rear wing endplates
o	Updated Haas sidepod turning vanes, mirror mountings and halo geometry
•	2018 Vehicle Performance Updates
•	Players can now change AI difficulty between sessions
•	Updated DRS Detection zones for the 2018 Singapore GP
•	Updated Hungary and Singapore Track Map Videos
•	Fixed an issue where it was possible to have DRS use on incorrect parts of the track after using instant replay
•	Made some adjustments to the AI R&D Progression in Career
•	Achievements – “Every artist was first an amateur” should now unlock correctly
•	Fixed an issue where the player was being awarded an incorrect 10 place grid drop penalty instead of 5, for changing a gearbox in career
•	Fixed an issue where the player was being awarded a 5 place grid drop penalty instead of 10, for fitting an extra MGU-K, Control Electronics or Energy Store component for the 1st time.
•	Xbox One – Fixed Xbox Voice chat not working 
•	PC – Global leaderboards are now showing in the Steam client
•	Multiplayer – Fixed an issue in multiplayer where the host was able to select re-start session after receiving terminal damage
•	Multiplayer – Fixed a deadstate issue for players starting OSQ when the host and secondary host are dedicated spectators
•	Multiplayer – Fixed an issue where cars would spawn on top of each other after joining in progress a OSQ session and then loading into a race
•	Improved stability and various other fixes

jeffdekker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jeffdekker »

Table 1.05B still seems to be working for me, but a newer version would be ideal

kyosho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kyosho »

max tire temperature does not work anymore. the rest seems to work

kyosho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kyosho »

however, in reality both Ferrari and Mercedes have the possibility to increase, with the mapping of the control unit and through a button on the steering wheel, the power overbast type, it would be nice to have a key that gives us more power. maybe then if one wants to make the thing more real just put the engine temperature default and if you use it too much the engine breaks.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 2018 - 1.06

Post by Acido »

Updated for game version 1.06

kyosho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kyosho »

Acido wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:57 pm
Updated for game version 1.06
thank you. everything works
:D :D

kyosho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kyosho »

wait for some other news that you add us since we've spoiled you by now. congratulations again and thanks:

the control unit and through a button on the steering wheel to increase the power

kyosho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kyosho »

even the engine temperature would have to be managed

kyosho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kyosho »

all dead. nobody speaks any more

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

kyosho wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:58 pm
I take that as a good thing, means there are no broken things :)

kyosho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kyosho »

Acido wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:26 pm
kyosho wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:58 pm
I take that as a good thing, means there are no broken things :)
Yes, you're right but I felt only hahahaha you put the possibility to increase the power. that this your table is always more beautiful and fantastic.

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

so it seems that the maximum gear option breaks reverse gear for me and it seems to apply to me as well

(edit: i dont know if it works normally because i only use it after a safty car because i feel cheated out of my seconds in advantage)

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

lol3003 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:30 pm
so it seems that the maximum gear option breaks reverse gear for me and it seems to apply to me as well

(edit: i dont know if it works normally because i only use it after a safty car because i feel cheated out of my seconds in advantage)
Hm okay, i wasn't able to test it under safety car. I tested it under normal conditions and it works there atleast. And yeah if it applies to player car as well then reverse gear would be blocked, but it shouldn't apply to player car unless there is something special going on under a safety car.