Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL »

Yup. Have done all that. Has been working like that since before TU15. Now since I have reinstalled the game it works fine with -eac_launcher with the underscore. But Gather Intel still wont activate.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by HeavyGrinder »

Dang, run the game as admin too, I do that with all my Steam games or Uplay / Origin
Last edited by HeavyGrinder on Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL »

[QUOTE="HeavyGrinder, post: 55510, member: 5261"]Dang, the the game as admin too, I do that with all my Steam games or Uplay / Origin[/QUOTE]

Yup, Have done that too. Gonna take a radical idea and see it it works, I run all my games off of a second ssd that i have installed, Have a few spare ssd's laying around, gonna install windows 8.1 on one of them and do a dual boot and see if it works from windows 8.1.

Wish me luck.

Much appreciated on your input thus far. Thanks.
Last edited by BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caedes91
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Caedes91 »

Can report, that Uplay version works as well. I have the parameter -eaclauncher in both uplay settings and own desktop shortcut. Replace EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll in game folder with the modded one. Start game with desktop shortcut, not through uplay. Load all the way into the game and alt-tab out, open CE, attach to process. Then try running around for few meters and click gather intel script.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Any particular reason why you guys are launching the game through a Desktop shortcut opposed to through Steam/uPlay? I've been running the game straight through uPlay using "-eac_launcher" without any issues at all (besides some table options crashing the game, but nothing major), but seeing you guys using a shortcut has me wondering if it makes any difference.

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CcaidenN »

[QUOTE="notAlig, post: 55667, member: 13168"]Any particular reason why you guys are launching the game through a Desktop shortcut opposed to through Steam/uPlay? I've been running the game straight through uPlay using "-eac_launcher" without any issues at all (besides some table options crashing the game, but nothing major), but seeing you guys using a shortcut has me wondering if it makes any difference.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it matters. I usually launch the game via Uplay too.

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by HeavyGrinder »

[QUOTE="notAlig, post: 55667, member: 13168"]Any particular reason why you guys are launching the game through a Desktop shortcut opposed to through Steam/uPlay? I've been running the game straight through uPlay using "-eac_launcher" without any issues at all (besides some table options crashing the game, but nothing major), but seeing you guys using a shortcut has me wondering if it makes any difference.[/QUOTE]

I just followed what SunBeam posted on page 3 and it worked so I just kept it at that xD

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by notAlig »

CcaidenN wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:14 pm
I don't think it matters. I usually launch the game via Uplay too.
HeavyGrinder wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:25 pm
I just followed what SunBeam posted on page 3 and it worked so I just kept it at that xD
Ah, gotcha. Thought it might've been something like the safest method etc, but guess its just personal preference.

Thanks y'all!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Easy Anti-Cheat for single-player games (mostly Ubisoft's) comes with nothing but initializing a game client (CreateGameClient) + some additional functions, after which its driver is started-up. Considering these games don't have any online sync (in order for this sync to happen, the usual, hassle-free implementation done via SDK is to ship a library called eac_server.dll) it's pointless to talk about banning or any related crap. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands and Far Cry 5 with or without EAC active function in the same way. Watch Dogs 2 comes with the DLL I mentioned earlier and what happens there: with EAC on, past Ubisoft's login, EAC will auth you as well; with EAC off: a) if you don't specify the -eac_launcer parameter, game crashes; b) if you specify that parameter, game skips EAC init, but will tell you in-game that all online features are off.

To bypass EAC for SP games you can do 2 things: 1) hook the DLL initialization and change the pointer to default CreateGameClient function to yours; 2) create your own DLL which exports the mentioned function and hijack the vtable pointing to other EAC functions so that they return TRUE; then replace the original DLL with yours. EAC will never complain, nor any integrity checks occur - it's never initialized; -eac_launcher parameter may be required at times (to skip Steam file integrity checks).

The current bypass works for Wildlands and Far Cry 5 (works with Watch Dogs 2 too, but there's the server sync; so you can't play).

One bypass to rule them all :)

BR,
Sun

P.S.1: The analysis above couldn't have happened without CPY's incentive.
P.S.2: Yeah, I'm around.

IDontTellYou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IDontTellYou »

I did everythink at this forum and i still cant tick the active box in the CE. :/
Last edited by IDontTellYou on Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iammu2012
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iammu2012 »

So much thanx for the lastest update!!!

I used the skill n resource cheats for the game by following all the eac steps that were written and now i hv reset all the files back to wht they wer. My skill points n resources all full now on my original game @with eac ON in the task manager connected with ubi server. If i go online and multiplay with my frnds... will i get ban for too much resources and skill points???

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Stop. Asking. Stupid. Questions. Read my post on this page.

carpeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by carpeta »

Hi sun, thanks for you work man, could you add some pointers to camera, so we can change the fov and angles , cuz i play it on 3d person only, and would like to some tweks on the camera , the defout camera position is so pour implemented : :x

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

So people actually have this working on update 15? It certainly doesn't seem to work for me. Like a few others posted, Gather Intel does not activate. Other trainers work and EAC is disable ofc. No luck on my end.

ErraticEngineer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErraticEngineer »

I can't seem to get it to work with the latest version. A trainer works, but it doesn't have adding levels. If someone can update the table for this title update it would be appreciated by at least this user. I've been lurking for quite a while and made an account finally to post, but you guys do great work. Thanks for doing it, as I have no clue how to do it myself or I would.

Edit1: I don't know what I did but now the "Gather Intel" box is able to be checked but it hard locks the game and then crashes. I have -eac_launcher/-eaclauncher in every possible entry point, and am not using the kernel modules for CE. Not sure if this helps or not. I used the latest EAC DLL provided a few pages back and the table as well. Thank you.