Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ifumo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by ifumo »

no mods
v1.14
111mb. update 04.08/2018
September
[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

ifumo wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:02 am
no mods
v1.14
111mb. update 04.08/2018
September
[Link]
Not sure what the problem is, it's working fine on my end.
[Link]
[Link]

You might right click it and select "show as signed", see if it's a negative value or something.

CodeMaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.2 CT

Post by CodeMaster »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:38 am
CodeMaster wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:49 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:06 am
Table Updated:
mgsvtpp.[v4.0.2].CT
Hello there, Tim, is there a possibility to make FOB weapons dischargeable in the single-player world of MGS V?

We got so many cool weapons in the last updates, but can't use them in the open world, only on those small FOBs... :(

P.S. Thanks for the hard work, this table is pure gold, not even private trainers provide such a rich amount of features.
Not sure, but I'll see what I come up with. Finding the weapon structure is done, just need to find some kind of "FOB only" flag.
I think it will be something like 'disabled', since, for example, all single player lethal guns are disabled in the same way when you are visiting your Mother Base.

P.S. Can verify that the table is still working fine, even after the ~100 Mb update for F-BALLISTA bug yesterday(?)

niceboatu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by niceboatu »

Does this script enable the weapon customization overide glitch?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

niceboatu wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:36 am
No, but with the staff hook you can just make someone a master gunsmith and then do a mission (It might of been 2 missions for me). Then come back to the ACC and you should get Miller telling you that you have one and then be able to mod weapons, and this doesn't mess up the missions later as you'll still get them plus the ones leading up to it and just end up with 2 master gunsmiths in the end.

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

I might have missed it how do you mod your staff?

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:00 am
niceboatu wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:36 am
No, but with the staff hook you can just make someone a master gunsmith and then do a mission (It might of been 2 missions for me). Then come back to the ACC and you should get Miller telling you that you have one and then be able to mod weapons, and this doesn't mess up the missions later as you'll still get them plus the ones leading up to it and just end up with 2 master gunsmiths in the end.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:02 am
I might have missed it how do you mod your staff?
Here's a video that goes over it. It's a little older, but still basically the same.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Really don't get where's this much patience coming from. People are always going to be finding something they want, yet it's not in the table. So they're gonna report that shit, be unhappy they don't get it and be done with it. The table is got a lot of stuff that'd help even the most stupid player out there fast progress through the game. How lazy can you be asking for other crap to suit your immediate needs? I've been playing with your table since starting the game and aside from random crashes (can't pin-point when and why), everything else works flawlessly. Find some "bug"? Return to ACC or simply teleport out of the area and get back there on foot so engine can actually render the supposedly NPCs at that location. Without the collision zone triggers, nothing will happen (found this crap in some side-ops missions happening).

There are some things I'd suggest - improvements or missing stuff that should be corrected - but will make a list out. Soon. Now lemme play :P

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:13 am
Really don't get where's this much patience coming from. People are always going to be finding something they want, yet it's not in the table. So they're gonna report that shit, be unhappy they don't get it and be done with it. The table is got a lot of stuff that'd help even the most stupid player out there fast progress through the game. How lazy can you be asking for other crap to suit your immediate needs? I've been playing with your table since starting the game and aside from random crashes (can't pin-point when and why), everything else works flawlessly. Find some "bug"? Return to ACC or simply teleport out of the area and get back there on foot so engine can actually render the supposedly NPCs at that location. Without the collision zone triggers, nothing will happen (found this crap in some side-ops missions happening).

There are some things I'd suggest - improvements or missing stuff that should be corrected - but will make a list out. Soon. Now lemme play :P
The "patience" is something my Dad taught me, "The man that tries to force his way across a flooded river will tend to drowned, but the one that has patience can just wait the storm out". (EDIT: That and it helps to think of them more as students, that's why I tend to give up when they show to mush unwillingness(?) to learn new things.)

Yeah, this table has a lot. And that rewards editor I kinda regret, I didn't write it (only copied it by request); and I really have no idea how it works. I can kinda use it, after someone explained it to me, but when people ask question; I just have to say "I don't know". Which I don't like at all, kind of against my nature.

And I wish I was better at connecting structures, right now it just hooks all over to get the base addresses. None of which are any specific objects mostly just some random base address in the objects pointer cain. But my reveasing skill still lack a bit (or a lot), but still trying to learn. And what I think counts the most, I'm still willing to learn.

And if you have any suggestions for optimising or improving the table, I'd love to hear it. This table really needs a lot of optimizing and improvements. I try and test every thing as best I can, but half this stuff I really don't use when I play the game.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The Hamburgers of Kazuhira Miller :D :D :D :D Laughing my ass off listening to that comedy of a dialogue :D :D :D :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Sure thing, you may want to start checking the pointer to member-functions in each pointer you use :P That's the pointer you see at offset 0x0 leading to a vtable of function addresses ;) Some may prove useful when you think of switches (BOOLs) and other stuff :D

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft »

long ago I wanted to write about a bug. Emblem unlocker not work correctly.

1.Emblem unlocker off
Spoiler
2.Emblem unlocker on
Spoiler
Half of the emblems simply disappear in all categories. It's without mods, on a clean version

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

DeadCraft wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:21 am
long ago I wanted to write about a bug. Emblem unlocker not work correctly.

1.Emblem unlocker off
Spoiler
2.Emblem unlocker on
Spoiler
Half of the emblems simply disappear in all categories. It's without mods, on a clean version
It's supposed to be temporary.

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft »

Well, as soon as I turn on, the open emblems are lost for me

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

DeadCraft wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:48 pm
Well, as soon as I turn on, the open emblems are lost for me
Sorry, must have gotten the images mixed up. That's odd, it works as expected for me; seems like the flags are different for you. Not sure how to fix that.