Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
jakey1995abc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by jakey1995abc »

koderkrazy wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:55 am
jakey1995abc wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:42 am
Has anyone tried finding the addresses related to watching ads? Maybe we could get infinite ads/instant watch ads (unless its all server sided)?
I think it's server side.

Do following things to check:
1. Go to C:\Users\<winuser>\AppData\Local\Packages\A278AB0D.Asphalt9_h6adky7gbf63m
2. Backup entire A278AB0D.Asphalt9_h6adky7gbf63m
3. Watch all adds in game. Close the game.
4. Restore the back up.
5. Check again in game.
I just looked in that folder you were talking about, I am finding some interesting files, for example "C:\Users\<winuser>\AppData\Local\Packages\A278AB0D.Asphalt9_h6adky7gbf63m\LocalState\Documents\local_profile" contains the following line: "LastSelectedCar": 19 (could possibly use this to find address for each car, and force use locked cars). Also found some downloaded ads in .mp4 format, going to try creating a blank document and replacing the .mp4 with a blank file.

DroidBot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DroidBot »

I've tried to change the .mp4 files duration and now I get "No more ads for today". So I think that they detect the fact that I replaced the originals.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

marek1957 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:53 pm
It has come to my attention that your request was completed by koderkrazy exactly to the details you wanted. You asked for his PayPal offering to pay but then stopped responding.
marek1957 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:53 pm
Other Info: MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM!!! I will pay as much as you want to everyone who will make a trainer like I wrote above.
This is just a friendly reminder to complete the agreement. Thank you

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

yes, but i am still waiting for an info, how much he wants! He didn't write it! And I am still waiting.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

marek1957 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:31 am
yes, but i am still waiting for an info, how much he wants! He didn't write it! And I am still waiting.
I've sent you pm.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

marek1957 wrote:
what are you waiting for now?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

marek1957 wrote:
Last warning. I don't want this to be brought to my attention again.

I will have no choice but to make your info public and slap a big scammer label next to you as well a permaban. You made a deal and don't appear to be completing your part of the deal, why be a dick like that? :|

jakey1995abc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jakey1995abc »

I will pay for any help
I want monies too :D

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

I will send money after 10th day of this month when I get paycheck. No problem.

jakey1995abc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jakey1995abc »

New update guys, 1.0.3a

Alexellation
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alexellation »

Bad news: There's an update 1.0.3a

I checked with koderkrazy's script (Asphalt9v1.0.203.2_CTv5.CT) although it works in races, but crash at the menu. It should be enabled while in a race but it's annoying that the game soon crashes every time after the race.

FackGL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FackGL »

Spoiler
koderkrazy wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:26 pm
I've added teleport to the table. As this is car game options are limited. Play track once record suitable position on track. Play again and teleport at start of the race to get there. Useful in time limit scenarios and event maps where you need to beat time. 😉
Press num4 to record the location. Press num 5 to teleport.
Caveats:
1. Record the location before 50% track distance. If you teleport to distance more than 50% at the start then you won't see finish board.
2. While teleporting make sure you are at slow speed. Because after you teleport you keep the speed :D so if you've recorded location on turn and you teleport at full speed then you'll hit a wall and wreak the car...
3. Works best with manual drive. Touchdrive mechanism gets confused after teleport.
marek1957 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:36 pm
Hey koderkrazy
I checked your CT - almost everything working PERFECT but for this SPEED that you found - it is not what I mention - this is "speedhack" of the game that you found - I need UNLIMITED SPEED that you can go 3000 km/h with your car, something like this:
Dude, set the speed multiplier to 10-20 your car will go way faster than 3000km/h. You'll get more speed than the video, but not sure about camera angle(change your settings).
I provided dropdown box for the cheat so that users can use safe speeds, 3000km/h is not playable at all, u'll often go off track and get crashed. Well, I've removed the dropdown box now, set whatever value you want.
It's just that the speed value is not displayed on the UI, And you don't know how many takes that youtuber took to make perfect video where he kept car on track with that speed.
and also - why the car it is slowing down and then it stops when you activate Fly Hack and you are flying? Why the car stops?
When you get off the ground(jump or fly) the game stops powering the car. It'll continue moving with fading inertia. In the example video that you've provided in main post the guy never flew car more than 10sec check those counters. When car stops in air game re-spawns it on ground.
When I add to x, y values car stays in air, but for the direction we'll have to implement vector math in assembly to give car direction based on keys... 🤔
I found also INTERESTING thing but unfortunately ONLY VISUAL :?
Check my CT - when you finish any race, you will see a board with ACHIEVEMENTS. You can see that all ACHIEVEMENTS are FULLY PROGRESS but it is unfortunately only visual :-( Can we make it REAL , not only Visual? Please check my CT table that I attached.
When you see those lime green Claim, Unlock, and Buy buttons, they enable after doing server side check.
Not sure about small achievements though. Try your hack on brand new account and see if it completes those initial achievements..
Greetings, any chances for an updated version? It's not working anymore since the new patch.

jakey1995abc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jakey1995abc »

I edited out some stuff from koderkrazy's table (Asphalt9v1.0.203.2_CTv5.CT) and got the bare minimum scripts that you could need working (inf nitro and stop time). No more crashes in menu for me :D
Attachments
Asphalt9_w10_x86_rtl.CT
A9 1.0.3a (fixed) infinite shockwave + stop time
(3.23 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

SAsJhell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SAsJhell »

Could you add Speed? the other Cheat has Speed but sometimes it fails ...

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Asphalt 9: Legends v 1.0.3a

Post by koderkrazy »

I've updated the table for latest release.
Added two new cheats.

To use new teleport mechanics follow these steps:
1. Start a race.
2. After 40% track distance completed. Press Num4 to record first position.
3. After 90% press Num7. To record second position near finish line. Don't record too close to finish line.
4. Start new race on same track.
5. After completing 10% distance. press Num5 to teleport to first position. Note keep speed low when you teleport.
6. After completing 70% distance press Num8. To jump to finish line.
These numbers may vary map to map.
Attachments
Asphalt9v1.0.3a_CTv6.CT
for game v1.0.3a
(29.29 KiB) Downloaded 68 times