Assassin's Creed: Origins [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Soggy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by Soggy »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:56 pm
Updated to 1.51.
Hi don't see 1.51 update in first post

And thanks Sunbeam awesome table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Board changed software: XenForo to phpBB. Some attachments were lost in the process. As well as the form of this topic (there used to be more posts).

Soggy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Soggy »

That's ok found your 1.51 table. cheers mate
Here's the file if anyone looking it?
Attachments
ACOrigins 1.51.CT
(446.93 KiB) Downloaded 2842 times

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Soggy wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:03 pm
Hi don't see 1.51 update in first post

And thanks Sunbeam awesome table
Fixed. Check first post.

You can still access the old board for anyone wondering, check the news post about conversion.

PolyCapped
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PolyCapped »

Dear Sunbeam, or anyone that could help,

After some careless attempts at fiddling with CE, I have mistakenly activated some script, and a bug happened where 3 Quest Item that were suppose to disappear after quest completion are now stuck in my inventory permanently. To your incredible knowledge, do you know if there is some ways I could remove such quest items, or by using your "item swap" script, would I be able to swap selected or moused-over quest item to something else entirely, and selling it afterwards? A clean game is important to me, and I get confused seeing bugged items inappropriately stuck in obvious places. Much thanks for helping out.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

stealth or invisible cheat pls?
And exp edit and skill points?

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

headshot0052 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:38 pm
stealth or invisible cheat pls?
And exp edit and skill points?
up,anychance to this ct get more cheats?like infinite chariot boost,infinite ship hp?
can't find any ct with those cheats,only paid trainers. :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Are you fucking kidding me? See that screenshot on page #1? See "Unlimited Chariot Boost" under Scripts section? Also, why the fuck would you need infinite ship HP for 2-3 fucking short maps in which you are bound to fixed events (no free roam)? This is not Black Flag.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:47 pm
^ Are you fucking kidding me? See that screenshot on page #1? See "Unlimited Chariot Boost" under Scripts section? Also, why the fuck would you need infinite ship HP for 2-3 fucking short maps in which you are bound to fixed events (no free roam)? This is not Black Flag.
Ok,my bad,but you don't need to be so rude.... Do you know why i can't find any value with cheat engine in this game?I try to search any quantity of itens or money,or skill points,but i the ct doesn't find anything! I don't understand.
[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

There's also a FUCKING Items Iterator script. Scroll to the bottom; see "Inventory Reader (Gold, Resources, Arrows, Tools)"? I am "rude" because you are making a big deal out of things that EXIST in the table, but you're either too clueless or caring to figure them out. Then barge in here with your "can't do this and that" posts. That's why.

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

Everything Works for me, Thanks Sunbeam cant wait to see what you do with Assassins Creed Odyssey

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:11 am
There's also a FUCKING Items Iterator script. Scroll to the bottom; see "Inventory Reader (Gold, Resources, Arrows, Tools)"? I am "rude" because you are making a big deal out of things that EXIST in the table, but you're either too clueless or caring to figure them out. Then barge in here with your "can't do this and that" posts. That's why.
You can see for yourself in my screenshot,there is no cheat to trinkets and animal goods.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Far as I know aside from some very few side quests those are just vendor items for selling though I suppose technically the item ID scripts might be able to cover these too with the right ID. :)

Though it's not for me to question really, if you have a need for these items then that's how it is even if the in-game use is primarily just to get gold via selling these items.

EDIT: Though due to that I don't know if anyone ever added the ID's for these, there were links several pages back to Google Doc spreadsheets covering most gear in the game though so maybe that covers these item types too. :)

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

@Headshot,
I noticed the table isn't 'populated' in the screenshot and the script description tells you how to populate the table.
"▪[ Cheat Handler ]▪ (press Numpad 0 to retrieve data)"
Press it while you have control of Bayek/Aya/Layla.
Repeat whenever you load/desync.

I found that searching under the "all" value type doesn't work with this game, you'll have to use one of the other value types.

Stealth is simple, set the "bInvisible" under "pBhvAssassin (Player)" to 1.
Leave "bCharInvisible" under "pCharacterAI" alone, it stops movement.

For EXP and Ability Points follow the steps to populate the table, then scroll down to just above the "scripts" section, just follow the instructions listed in the field(s) descriptions. (for how much EXP is need per level follow this spreadsheet: [Link])

For trinkets/animal goods, their easy enough to find, their 4 byte searches.
Only issue I have is if/when you desync/load and have to relocated the addresses.

What ISN'T in the table is:
Current time of day. (though Cielos's table as it and I just merged the two. (Memory location seems static as well. (Might change with an update?))) *more of "fun to play with then a need" script*
The EXP memory location for when you hit max level and just earn it for Ability Points. Was easy enough to find though, has it's just next set of 4 bytes from the Level EXP.
Weapon/Tool damage bonus multipliers. (I can change the skill itself to what ever I want (it even deducts/adds the skills points properly,) but it doesn't effect the actual multipliers.)

P.S.
For anyone looking for a "Weapon Editor" that works with 1.51, it's just under the debug section. (Use the scripts under debug at your own risk! and backup your saves!)

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Vortox14 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:22 pm
@Headshot,
I noticed the table isn't 'populated' in the screenshot and the script description tells you how to populate the table.
"▪[ Cheat Handler ]▪ (press Numpad 0 to retrieve data)"
Press it while you have control of Bayek/Aya/Layla.
Repeat whenever you load/desync.

I found that searching under the "all" value type doesn't work with this game, you'll have to use one of the other value types.

Stealth is simple, set the "bInvisible" under "pBhvAssassin (Player)" to 1.
Leave "bCharInvisible" under "pCharacterAI" alone, it stops movement.

For EXP and Ability Points follow the steps to populate the table, then scroll down to just above the "scripts" section, just follow the instructions listed in the field(s) descriptions. (for how much EXP is need per level follow this spreadsheet: [Link])

For trinkets/animal goods, their easy enough to find, their 4 byte searches.
Only issue I have is if/when you desync/load and have to relocated the addresses.

What ISN'T in the table is:
Current time of day. (though Cielos's table as it and I just merged the two. (Memory location seems static as well. (Might change with an update?))) *more of "fun to play with then a need" script*
The EXP memory location for when you hit max level and just earn it for Ability Points. Was easy enough to find though, has it's just next set of 4 bytes from the Level EXP.
Weapon/Tool damage bonus multipliers. (I can change the skill itself to what ever I want (it even deducts/adds the skills points properly,) but it doesn't effect the actual multipliers.)

P.S.
For anyone looking for a "Weapon Editor" that works with 1.51, it's just under the debug section. (Use the scripts under debug at your own risk! and backup your saves!)
press 0 make my game crash every time.