Not Tonight

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
YukoValis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Not Tonight

Post by YukoValis »

So I need to open up two cheat engines? It doesn't seem to work sadly. I might be doing something wrong. I open one to enable the debug. I open the other and I can't seem to activate it. I click on the script and when i close it again I get
Not all code is injectable.
Error line 4 (healthmanager:update+26:)
This address specifier is not valid.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

YukoValis wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:10 pm
So I need to open up two cheat engines? It doesn't seem to work sadly. I might be doing something wrong. I open one to enable the debug. I open the other and I can't seem to activate it. I click on the script and when i close it again I get
Not all code is injectable.
Error line 4 (healthmanager:update+26:)
This address specifier is not valid.
Oops my bad. Try the CT from first post now.

YukoValis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by YukoValis »

Awesome sauce. It works. It is a little finicky, but that is just the game acting out.
I set my health up to 94 (it was 34) when I woke up. I took a job and when I came home it was at 34 again.
So I used the debug to put it up to 94 once more, went to bed, and it stuck for the next day. So I say it works.
Thank you so much. if there is anything I can do in return let me know.
I tried so many things with this, even the specific hunting I do for python code values, and I got nowhere.

OtakuGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OtakuGamer »

Any chance we could get a "people in" and "mistakes" pointer, please? To this day I've yet to figure out how to make pointers work, and it's a bit of a hustle to search for 4 bytes every mission.

YukoValis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by YukoValis »

OtakuGamer wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:52 pm
Any chance we could get a "people in" and "mistakes" pointer, please? To this day I've yet to figure out how to make pointers work, and it's a bit of a hustle to search for 4 bytes every mission.
Yeah this games coding is a bit of a mess. I like to hotkey the speed settings of the game via cheat engine, so when I pull over the information I pause the game.

Shona
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shona »

Give lots of money is not working anymore :(

Is there also a way to get the money adress?

Rerabox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rerabox »

Anyone able to add in a Mistake and People Let In Cheat? A bit annoying having to do it every single day and would just make the process much easier, thanks!

lutrinaekid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lutrinaekid »

Hi,

Is there anyone who would be able to update the table to version 1.35.1 with a way to detect what's wrong with each ID? Basically like an assist to make it easier to deny entry without check every single detail.

Please and thank you.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi founder STN and everyone..greetings..i think the game been updated ,can founder s table works..any help here sir..thanks