pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: SCUM

Post by pitoloko »

I found these fields inside the database table:

<Prisoner>
<LifeComponent>
<Health _consciousness="0" _health="1.0704522" _damage="0" _healingSpeed="1" _immunity="1"/>

However, after trying various combinations with zeros (false) and ones (true), and also floating values, I think the values specified in those fields does not affect to health, or at least it doesn't do to create something like a god mode.

If someone can find the possibility to cheat the game by hacking the table values, please share the solution with us. I'd increased a lot of dexterity and health related values without no perceptible results in my character after commiting changes in the table and loading the modified save file.
Last edited by pitoloko on Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

Is there any way of changing the value of my hunger or thirst in the save DB?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

This game is a serious pain to cheat. I managed to max out my 4 attributes and all of my skills, but it doesn't seem like it actually changes your stats. I tried changing to exp too, but it gets randomly stuck and won't go up enough to hit the next level. I think I'll sit this one out until someone who knows what they're doing can work it out haha.

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pitoloko »

I'm not sure about the spam rules so I'm not going to share a url, but I will say that Mr AntiFun released a trainer in his website with infinite stats and it works perfectly. Enjoy it until someone decides to invest time creating a cheat table here.

ArmY of 0n3
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ArmY of 0n3 »

Tested on v0.1.17.8320

SCUM.CT
Build 0.1.17.8320
(4.34 KiB) Downloaded 236 times

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

ok above table no longer works... since SCUM has EAC now..

MrNoob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrNoob »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:39 pm
ok above table no longer works... since SCUM has EAC now..
Hi, the table above still works fine in single player (v0.1.17.8363) when you run the game without EAC.

Here's how to run SCUM in single player only without EAC:
1) Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SCUM\SCUM\Binaries\Win64 (or wherever your SCUM Binaries folder is)
2) Launch the EXE file directly from there (SCUM.EXE)
3) Attach Cheat Engine as usual and load the table.

Done.

Enjoy! :)

PS Locking your ammo clip value still works too (for unlimited ammo and no-reload): search for a byte that has the exact number of ammo in your clip. Shoot a bullet, search again for the new exact value, repeat until you find the value then lock it.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

above doesn't work for legit SCUM version of game from Steam, i should clarify.. you cannot launch the exe manually as it does give an error.

MrNoob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrNoob »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:13 am
above doesn't work for legit SCUM version of game from Steam, i should clarify.. you cannot launch the exe manually as it does give an error.
That's weird. It works fine for me: I just went to the binaries folder and launched the exe from there.

My copy of the game is the "legit SCUM version of the game from Steam".

:)

PS It does tell me an "error" when I launch but it still works (error picture below).

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

failed to Load profile, is the error im getting.. then it auto quits the program/SCUM

iicrashii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iicrashii »

works fine with me, got steam version aswell! make sure you launch the game from scum.exe not scumlauncher and when the error shows up just press ok ...

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

There is a table with more options, but its outdated.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

SCUM

[QUOTE="iicrashii, post: 59003, member: 8877"]

works fine with me, got steam version aswell! make sure you launch the game from scum.exe not scumlauncher and when the error shows up just press ok ...

[/QUOTE]

Years later.... it works Lol idk bout the table but the EAC isnt launching no more in Posted method

[automerge]1590534798[/automerge]

[QUOTE="MrNoob, post: 58777, member: 22004"]

Hi, the table above still works fine in single player (v0.1.17.8363) when you run the game [B]without[/B] EAC.

Here's how to run SCUM in single player only without EAC:

1) Go to C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonSCUMSCUMBinariesWin64 (or wherever your SCUM Binaries folder is)

2) Launch the EXE file directly from there (SCUM.EXE)

3) Attach Cheat Engine as usual and load the table.

Done.

Enjoy! :)

PS Locking your ammo clip value still works too (for unlimited ammo and no-reload): search for a byte that has the exact number of ammo in your clip. Shoot a bullet, search again for the new exact value, repeat until you find the value then lock it.

[/QUOTE]

needs an Update
Last edited by Empress_Ravenna on Tue May 26, 2020 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.