CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Need to Know

Post by CaesarCzech »

Game Name: Need To Know
Game Engine: Don't know,
Game Version: Release(Ie 1.01
Options Required: Time,Compliance, Performance, Money And if possible approval.
Game/Steam Website: [Link]
Other Info: Money is easy to find its float, Compliance and Performance are percentage. If requested i can provide save

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Need to Know

Post by EnterpriseNL »

+1

Thanks for telling me that money is in float

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

EnterpriseNL wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:15 pm
+1

Thanks for telling me that money is in float
For time i wasnt able to find i but I set up speedhack with hotkeys on 0.1 1.00 and 5.00. that way you can use 5.00 to skip throught the long waiting periods , use 1.00 for clicking on subject and after it loads go for 0.1

Also anybody Knows how to get to the text files ? im thinking about trying my hand at translation but i cant get to text files.

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

anyone making a table already?

Boris911
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Boris911 »

I tried it. Find values (cash, compliance and black-market buyers frienship) with dynamic address is very easy, but I have problem that I am not able to find pointers for this found dynamic address.

I search it up to 7 level with offset 4096 (it is for very long time on my laptop with Intel Core i5-6200U, Intel HD Graphics 520, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD and Windows 10 Home 1803 x64, Cheat Engine 6.8.1).

It found lot of records, but after restart game, find basic value (with dynamic address) and re-scann found pointers for new dynamic address it found 0 new pointer records. :-( Well, it will need somebody who is programmer for make any script.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Boris911 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:24 pm
I tried it. Find values (cash, compliance and black-market buyers frienship) with dynamic address is very easy, but I have problem that I am not able to find pointers for this found dynamic address.

I search it up to 7 level with offset 4096 (it is for very long time on my laptop with Intel Core i5-6200U, Intel HD Graphics 520, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD and Windows 10 Home 1803 x64, Cheat Engine 6.8.1).

It found lot of records, but after restart game, find basic value (with dynamic address) and re-scann found pointers for new dynamic address it found 0 new pointer records. :-( Well, it will need somebody who is programmer for make any script.

Mind telling me how you found compliance and black market ?

Boris911
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Boris911 »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:51 pm
Mind telling me how you found compliance and black market ?
I found it that I find actual number (e.g. 77) like FLOAT. When mission end I rescan for value actual value (e.g. 70), etc... At the end there was e.g. 1 or 3 values. I add to my table, and after next day mission I check which value was changed (after compliance update.

It is about priorities. "black market" have more priorities, because it go down very quickly. Well, search technique it the same. You will start search actual FLOAT value (e.g. 10). Next evening, when you have nothing to sell, it will go to 7 (you usually loose 3 points). Well, you will rescan for value 7. At least you will find it on 3rd rescan, in that case you are still in the work, and you can change value to number 10 (max. value for black market relationship). This value you will freeze. In this moment you have fully fixed one black market relationship.

When you will be contact, in future game progress, with next black market seller, you will find their relationship by the same method (up to 3 rescen). That value you will freeze again on number 10.

When the game will be close, and start again, then is necessary (when you had only dynamic address) start find black market relationship value one by one, again.

Otherwise, when you will change value in Cheat Engine, you will see in game, after what value will be changed (e.g. compliance change will be visible on game, after next daily mission - where you will get or loose next compliance points, it will be calculated from value which you edit in Cheat Engine). Well, you found e.g. 60 compliance points. You will change it to 100 compliance point. In game you will still see only 60 points. But next day after finish daily mission you loose e.g. 5 compliance point. In this moment you will see in game that you have 95 compliance points, and same number will be in Cheat Engine. When you freeze value 100 in Cheat engine, you will see there (in the game after daily update) 100 compliance points.