Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pieforce
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by pieforce »

I was editing my inventory to add a jewel, but i add the idea for paralysis coating instead now it stuck with the paralysis item in my decorations category instead of my ammo category. any advice on how to get rid or change the item. thank you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Uhm, I know the table we use is pretty OP for MH World.

But this is some next-level bullshit.

[Link]

Can anyone confirm to have done this kind of stuff with the table and is this even possible?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 34 added.

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

To those asking...

NO. The current infinite item code in ver. 33 does not work with Bow Coatings. It apparently does work with Bowgun Ammo, but not with Bow Coatings.

There may be a different table that has said code working. I'm not sure. It may also be something that has to be made separately like the slinger ammo code. I'm not sure why, but we'll just have to wait and see in ver 33.5 or 34 on this table to see if it gets fixed here. Till then, use a different table or just run with close coating. It's almost as strong as power. You can also just restock at the store after each hunt, or use the Idlehands' ammo script to get a whole bunch in your item box and hop into a tent to restock during a hunt.

It's also fair to note that crafting will still consume items, so you can't just take Nitroshrooms and Vials for inf Power Coating during a hunt. I mean, you can, but you'll get a limited amount as crafting will use the items still.

Edit: Or Ver 34 can drop while I'm posting this. Going to test it out. XD

Edit 2: Can confirm coatings are working. The numbers will go down, but will jump back up to each coatings max after a while. Very good, no overflow either!
Last edited by Justy311 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ultenth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ultenth »

Anyone else have issues with suddenly having all their NPC's disappearing in Asteria and Research base (Gathering Hub and Mission map NPC's still there)? Had it suddenly happen today for the first time, tried the disappearing NPC flags in the zeni section, didn't work or I'm not sure how to use properly. Any help greatly appreciated.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

Xpoz wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:21 pm
Hi everyone,

I'm kind of new here but I was looking for something like you are working on :)

I play only solo and I was wondering what could I do to avoid me hours and hours of intense farming and I found this website and this topic.

the only cons is that I never touched a tool like this so do you know if within these 87 pages, there is a tutorial or something which could help me to see what I can do and how I can do?

Thanks a lot guys

Also, do I need to play it offline?

EDIT: Alright it worls flawless what I want to know is, is there a way to kill monster for example in few hits? Like cut the tail and after boom kill him? :D
Unless you wanna use Cheat Engine (Table) itself, I suggest you use this Trainer (is way more stable), viewtopic.php?p=57351#p57351
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:21 am

[Link]

Can anyone confirm to have done this kind of stuff with the table and is this even possible?
That is not on PC, and it's possible without Cheat Engine (using Mods).

drstrangelove
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drstrangelove »

So, I'm having an issue. I can see that there's an option for item pointer, but I'm not sure how to "swap" a common decoration for a decoration of my choice. It doesn't actually yield anything when I use the "highlighted item box object", either. I'm hesitant to use the "all decorations" script because it seems to add nonexistent gems to your inventory as well and I'm worried that will trip a flag down the road, and there's no way to get rid of them besides selling them. Any pointers?

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

it is possible to have the scoutfly permanently on Lvl 3 ? For all ? a value that cant drop ?

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Hammer charge always active not working

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Deepthroat wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:13 am
Xpoz wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:21 pm
Hi everyone,

I'm kind of new here but I was looking for something like you are working on :)

I play only solo and I was wondering what could I do to avoid me hours and hours of intense farming and I found this website and this topic.

the only cons is that I never touched a tool like this so do you know if within these 87 pages, there is a tutorial or something which could help me to see what I can do and how I can do?

Thanks a lot guys

Also, do I need to play it offline?

EDIT: Alright it worls flawless what I want to know is, is there a way to kill monster for example in few hits? Like cut the tail and after boom kill him? :D
Unless you wanna use Cheat Engine (Table) itself, I suggest you use this Trainer (is way more stable), viewtopic.php?p=57351#p57351
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:21 am

[Link]

That is not on PC, and it's possible without Cheat Engine (using Mods).
How are they doing this on console? Also I checked Nexus Mods. There's nothing like that on the site. Unless someone posted it on the CN version (if there is one.)

ChickenNoob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChickenNoob »

Does this game has Anti cheat ? And do we use this safely in squad of 4 player or solo ?

BastyTH
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BastyTH »

no the game isnt competitive so there no reason to use VAC.

are there possible to unlock elemental limiter ? some weapon like nelgigante got dragon increase only 30 when with dragon atk skill lv5. instead of 100+10%. and this happen on many DS other type only have on some series.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Squall8 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:32 am
Update 34 added.
Great work as always!

On another note, has anyone worked on getting the Rocksteady Mantle effect without having to use the actual mantle item itself?

babyangx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by babyangx »

does anyone know how to get rocksteady mantle in this table? because i already beat kirin tempered and many more tempered quest monster hunt with my friends and i still didnt get a summons from below quest.

ArchernarhZ
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ArchernarhZ »

I notice that the jewel slot for Charm (if you use Maxed Slots) does not work.

I test with Divine Blessing, it does not proc.

Edit: If i change loadout, the jewel in charm slots will be empty