Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
damgyeah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by damgyeah »

so armor editor doesn't save right?
I edit some skills and save restart it went back to normal

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

benz4455
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by benz4455 »

krakkor wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:13 pm
how come everytime i use the armor editor it will revert back to the original after i save and restart the game? is it only for one session only?
damgyeah wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:51 pm
so armor editor doesn't save right?
I edit some skills and save restart it went back to normal
Yep, right now armor/weapon editor only change for one session but I think they still working on it to make it save?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

idlehands88 has a mod that will allow for you to add any gem into any socket, and 1 gem to max skill plus maxed skills on armor and one piece for set bonus, posted here on fearlessrevolution. it seems these values are saved in game files and not in the save file so this will likely be the only to make them permanent! the mod is located at
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7731.
@squall8 Great job on the table and i am in no way trying to derail the thread here pointing users to the mod file for armor. It simply seems like it will not be possible to save armor modifications done with cheat engine due to those values being saved in the game data archive in the installation folder and not in the save file. That said, there is plenty of reason to use both tables in conjunction with the armor mod as these tables have some phenomenal work in them, both yours and seikur0's table.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

Actually, it seems like the above is only half true. While armor value changes do stay for one session, any max slot increases or deco installations seem to be saved. Visually it may not seem like it has when you return. But when you re-apply max slots, not only are all of your slots restored but all of the jewels that you previously installed into each individual slot are in fact still there, and now, active. So I have no qualms about it. As for individual armor editor I have gotten proficient enough with it for it not to bother me. Usually the only ppl who have issues with it are the peeps who do not use something enough or have adjusted to it.

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Does anybody have katana always 3 lvl (red aura blade) gear script !?
Last edited by demorest on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thedudeabides96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thedudeabides96 »

Does the item duration only effect your hunter right? I don't want to enter a room and some dude also has their pills lasting more thna 20s.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

I think I just found mission time, it has a very weird data format.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

A few updates to Investigation Editor: viewtopic.php?p=57721#p57721
thedudeabides96 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:16 pm
Does the item duration only effect your hunter right? I don't want to enter a room and some dude also has their pills lasting more thna 20s.
Edit the Powder Data and find out, if your teammates still have the icons, it might affect them too.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:38 pm

Edit the Powder Data and find out, if your teammates still have the icons, it might affect them too.
I literally put that into my table just now as well^^ Let me check what you got, I have map monsters.

Xpoz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xpoz »

Hi everyone,

I'm kind of new here but I was looking for something like you are working on :)

I play only solo and I was wondering what could I do to avoid me hours and hours of intense farming and I found this website and this topic.

the only cons is that I never touched a tool like this so do you know if within these 87 pages, there is a tutorial or something which could help me to see what I can do and how I can do?

Thanks a lot guys

Also, do I need to play it offline?

EDIT: Alright it worls flawless what I want to know is, is there a way to kill monster for example in few hits? Like cut the tail and after boom kill him? :D

Paparoyal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Paparoyal »

Suddenly I can't edit amounts in my item box, worked yesterday with the same table. Same with money. Don't know if they have changed something or if I'm doing something wrong?

damgyeah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by damgyeah »

So there is no infinite coating for bow like a bowgun i take it?
Or am I missing something here?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Has anyone made an infinite duration for the charged sword buff from condensed elemental blade for the charged blade to go along with the two scripts already in the table?

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

damgyeah wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:53 pm
So there is no infinite coating for bow like a bowgun i take it?
Or am I missing something here?
Bow and bowgun are two very different weapons. Bowguns do not use coatings, period. To use all coating on bow you simply have to re-equip your bow for the all coating to be applied to your said bow. Bowguns use ammo. Infinite items should apply to ammo, as well as combining them with infinite slinger ammo from what I hear. Regardless of the above I use a trainers infinite items for my ammo use so no comment there.

==============================================
Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:38 pm
thedudeabides96 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:16 pm
From prior personal testing, item effects can in fact affect your allies, yes. Mind you majority of the files made here are intended for offline use. If you are the host of the lobby chances are all of your effects affect each and every other player in your mission. Effects like mantle cooldown, length, and deco skill effect activation's like Heroics can all instantly effect everyone on activation. I've had more than one case where that has occurred but none the wiser. Both visually and in actuality the effects work on your allies.

The case may be a little different if not buggy if you are in someone elses game during online mode. But I can confirm that activation skills like Heroics activate on allies even if you are not the host, just so long as they themselves have the -deco skill/jewel as well.

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

Inf items in seikuro table works with ammo/coating too afaik
just retested, yes