Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Thelight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Thelight »

Hi, I used the table last night before going to bed to try it out.
Now I have reconnected to the monster hunter and he does't let me get into public servers,I do't even have the open the CE

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pipirupi123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pipirupi123 »

Just made an account to post a Thank You, I love being able to plop down ridiculous amounts of Wyvernblast it really makes solo play crazy fun.

asofd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by asofd »

Can I fix this somehow? The highlighted item pointer doesn't work since its not technically in my pouch nor in my box...
I know the ignore crafting requirements exists, but I'd like to also technically have the deco so I can use it in my armor?

Odame
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Odame »

hi guys i just wanted to know that if i use your cheat to have some good Tempered Investigations and do some with my friends can i get banned / and do i need to unplug my internet to do so ?
PS : BTW you guys are Godtiers

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

n/m
Last edited by GhostPhatom on Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

I believe I finally got the Monster Kills/Capture editor working. A big thanks to Seikur0 for pointing me in the right direction and to Squall8 for his base code. It uses the same framework as Squall8's weapon usage script so you won't be able to have both of them enabled at the same time. If you see "??" then enable the script and open your guild card after the script is enabled.

Edit: This has been confirmed working but like I said above, I used Squall8's weapon usage script to create this one so you won't be able to have both enabled at the same time until he can get around to implementing into his table correctly.
Attachments
Large Monster Counters.CT
(18.57 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
Last edited by Resolve on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aresius5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aresius5 »

still no luck with the arena quest time reset on the guild card?

Hmmyea
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hmmyea »

Resolve wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:49 pm
I believe I finally got the Monster Kills/Capture editor working. I'll need someone to test this. If it does indeed work then a big thanks to Seikur0 for pointing me in the right direction and to Squall8 for his base code. It uses the same framework as Squall8's weapon usage script so you won't be able to have both of them enabled at the same time. If you see "??" then enable the script and open your guild card after the script is enabled.
Oh wow, it worked instantly! The other one I posted about in previous page I had to do a bunch to get the numbers to display but with yours I simply activated, opened GC and it displayed correct numbers.

Good work!
Aresius5 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:06 pm
still no luck with the arena quest time reset on the guild card?
The leaderboard arenas are serverside so if you cheated in those you're screwed.

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

I appreciate it, took me several days of trial and error and some help from a few people far more experienced than I am but it's finally working. Hopefully Squall8 can use what I've made and implement it correctly into his table. As for the arena quest times, I haven't even looked into those so your guess is as good as mine.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Source: [Link]

I have no idea if this really is truly possible as this guy claims, but if it is, its coming from this table most likely. If you are doing this, please stop! Anyone confirm you can really modify another player's data?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:30 pm

I have no idea if this really is truly possible as this guy claims, but if it is, its coming from this table most likely. If you are doing this, please stop! Anyone confirm you can really modify another player's data?
I've seen a post like this before, I tested with a friend and haven't been able to get the changes to stick.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Marcus101RR wrote:

It's unlikely that this is coming from us.
We don't have scripts that affect the hr at least as far as I know. That kind of side effect or wanted effect isn't sometime anyone could do and we won't make such a thing to affect other players either. Though I'm kind of tempted to do a script, that does sanity checks on the stats of other online players and ditch them unable to move on top of a rathian, if they cheat :D

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

@seikur0 & fearlessrevolution script talent staff

An interesting idea/thought occurred. Would it be at all possible to "cause" yourself to fall under types of blight or sub-stasis like "susceptibility to paralysis". The reason I ask is because even though I have anti-stun/para on me, when Kirin hit me with one of its attacks and made me susceptible to paralysis should he continue hitting me (even thought my jewels would prevent that), the effect it left over is a lightning discharge around my armor which had a pretty 'kick-ass' animation effect to it, tho it did not last long.

It would be pretty visually appealing to be able to do that on cue to oneself. Might visually heighten our armor sets such as Xeno'jiiva or Kirin's. If not cause, to at least freeze-time the effect like we can with buff potions.

I hope my thought was transmitted well enough to be understood. I apologize if it seems overly thought out, it's the only way I know how to say it : P.

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Marcus101RR wrote:

If that's true the guy must've somehow modded the session or somehow gain control over it (which is very unlikely).
I don't think you can edit player's gamedata from just one quest - the guy claims that the cheater sets all your items to 999 - that's not possible as far as i could imagine. But change the quest reward might be possible.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Sylencer90 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:01 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:

If that's true the guy must've somehow modded the session or somehow gain control over it (which is very unlikely).
I don't think you can edit player's gamedata from just one quest - the guy claims that the cheater sets all your items to 999 - that's not possible as far as i could imagine. But change the quest reward might be possible.
I'm pretty sure he just screw up and edit himself hr 999 and don't want to start again so he just spreading fault news so when people see hr 999 some might think it might have been done by hacker or something like that lol