Not Tonight

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Not Tonight

Post by STN »

Simple table for Not Tonight Gog+steam version

Features
  • Give lots of money
  • Enable Debugmode
  • Unlimited Exp
  • Change debugmode health decrease to increase
Notes; For money cheat, take bribe from someone and you will receive a big amount as bribe.

Debugmode will enable these options

DebugAddCash - Press M key to add cashreward, Press L key to subtract cashreward. Seems a bit wonky
DebugAddSuspicion - X key to add suspicion level (not sure why you would want to)
ShowDebugMenu - Press H key to show the debug options for various screens. In flat and in club. May not appear on all screens.
DebugSpeed - Hold F key to speed up game!
Healthscore - Press D key to decrease health score (WHY?)
Identikit??? - Press U to ??? Not sure what it unlocks or does
InventoryManager - Press I to give special item.

For exp cheat finish any mission with fail or pass to see massive exp increase.

Please don't be a dick and paste this CT elsewhere without linking to this thread.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
NotTonight.CT
(8.24 KiB) Downloaded 941 times

georgeoj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Not Tonight

Post by georgeoj »

Doesn't work at all for me. I can't activate the exp cheat, but the other two I can, however they do nothing. I press H to show the debug options and they don't appear.

keruda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by keruda »

Do you hate focus on the paper and radio? And have to check ID, Date, No color Flag and no stamp?
Do you hate when you done the job and get 1 error or A Rank?
Try this.
Step 1: You need to use Debug Menu when you start your job
Step 2: Try to get 02 people or alert and search 2 4-bytes, keep finding until you found 4 addresses or maybe 7 as same number you found
Step 3: Using Debug Menu by STN and press load to reset level to get the right number
And you found your real last address.
Don't worry about number or alert that won't change after "Time over" and talk to your boss.
Also, you don't need to do all over again because address will stay same place. Unless I was wrong.
Last edited by keruda on Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

georgeoj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by georgeoj »

Would really really appreciate some help with this. I'm paused at the start of the job, and can only activate Give lots of Cash and Enable DeBug mode, but when I press H to show debug screen nothing happens, same thing at my flat. I took a bribe and got no extra money either. Running CE in admin mode, Not Tonight is steam version.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Yeah my bad. I forgot to include the mono activate script. Check it now

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Is there no debug Time option? *scratch head*

jibaro87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jibaro87 »

i would love a freez time option, i like to take my time while checking ids

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

i would love to have that cheat that allows you to tell if there is something wrong with the id your scanning, like in paper please.

nyanmaruu182
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nyanmaruu182 »

hey i just use debug mode and add some cash with "M" key after that i got $1000 and when i check text or anything it reverse to original money i have, is it something wrong with debug mode or what?

kayinart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kayinart »

Thank you for your contribution! Is there any way to add an option to add or freeze health? I would love to play the game without stressing about recovery day strategy :)

cbdeakin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cbdeakin »

Hi STN, thanks for creating this.

My character is in a bit of trouble near the end of July (10 social cred, almost 0 cash, very low health).

Would it be be possible to add some commands to increase money to 10,000? I tried to edit the table myself, but I don't have much experience with cheat scripts.

The money cheat gives just £1000 and can't be repeated, so I'm stuck, please help :)

YukoValis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by YukoValis »

So a few things.
1: This asshat posted your stuff. https: //forum.fearlessrevolution.com/threads/125515-Not-Tonight-Gog-steam-version
2: is there any way to increase health? cause that is my only problem with this game. I tried cheat engine for the value, but it didn't work as next day it was back to my low health again.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

YukoValis wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:07 am
So a few things.
1: This asshat posted your stuff.
Yeah i have removed his listings from Google (copyright strikes) before but he keeps doing it. I'll send one again.

I can change the debug menu to give health instead of decreasing it. It would require an edited game file, am too lazy to do it using CE. Let me know if that's okay.

YukoValis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by YukoValis »

STN wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:00 am
Yeah i have removed his listings from Google (copyright strikes) before but he keeps doing it. I'll send one again.

I can change the debug menu to give health instead of decreasing it. It would require an edited game file, am too lazy to do it using CE. Let me know if that's okay.
If I see it again I'll let you know. Since health is the only thing stopping me from playing this game further, that would certainly be appreciated. I mean what the hell is the use of lowering the health score? : ) I've tried using simple value searches in cheat engine, but it resets every day.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

YukoValis wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:04 am
If I see it again I'll let you know. Since health is the only thing stopping me from playing this game further, that would certainly be appreciated. I mean what the hell is the use of lowering the health score? : ) I've tried using simple value searches in cheat engine, but it resets every day.
Okay try this. You need to enable debugmode then every time you press D, it will increase your health instead of decreasing it.

I don't know how do you even check health in this game but i stopped getting your health is getting low messages on my mobile so that must mean it has worked.
Attachments
nottonighthealth.CT
(679 Bytes) Downloaded 223 times