Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FFKing1140
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by FFKing1140 »

My table doesn't work all of a sudden, I can't activate the main script at the title screen like it says to do. Cheat Engine just lags for a few moments and then the box stays unchecked. I don't know if its because of a recent patch that broke it or something, but I can't really do much with it now.

Edit: forgot to add that I'm using CE version 6.8.1

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SirCarcass
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SirCarcass »

FFKing1140 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:27 am
My table doesn't work all of a sudden, I can't activate the main script at the title screen like it says to do. Cheat Engine just lags for a few moments and then the box stays unchecked. I don't know if its because of a recent patch that broke it or something, but I can't really do much with it now.

Edit: forgot to add that I'm using CE version 6.8.1
Yeah, I'm getting the same. The table was working fine but after taking a break, when I tried to use it again the main script won't activate. I downloaded the latest version this weekend before the forums went all wonky (some posts were lost, at least from this thread), but no luck.

Most of the stuff in the most recent table from DrummerIX works. Just follow the link to his table from the OP. The only thing I've had issue with is the Minimum Item script. It crashed the game when I tried to pick up something that I think I had 99 of.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SirCarcass wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:32 pm
Yeah, I'm getting the same. The table was working fine but after taking a break, when I tried to use it again the main script won't activate. I downloaded the latest version this weekend before the forums went all wonky (some posts were lost, at least from this thread), but no luck.

Most of the stuff in the most recent table from DrummerIX works. Just follow the link to his table from the OP. The only thing I've had issue with is the Minimum Item script. It crashed the game when I tried to pick up something that I think I had 99 of.
You can still access the old forums, but it's read only.

fearlessrevolution.com/xen/

SirCarcass
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SirCarcass »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:45 pm
SirCarcass wrote:

Oh, nice! Thanks for that.

I tried the table from that link, but I it's the same one that I got on 8/18 (I opened both in Notepad++ and did a compare). Unfortunately, it's still not working. I'm not sure what changed (my install didn't change, no new mods or anything). Sorry I can't be of more help.

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

SirCarcass wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:00 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:45 pm
SirCarcass wrote:

Oh, nice! Thanks for that.

I tried the table from that link, but I it's the same one that I got on 8/18 (I opened both in Notepad++ and did a compare). Unfortunately, it's still not working. I'm not sure what changed (my install didn't change, no new mods or anything). Sorry I can't be of more help.
I have the same problem, that the main script does not activate, i dont know why i have tried the newest version from the backup page, on both this the last and the version before that so on three diffrent game versions and it does not work on either of them.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

I cannot activate main script either, table may need an update.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:09 pm
Fixed. Updated first post

lostdata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lostdata »

Attachments
Attachments
finalfantasyxcheattables.rar
(507.75 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

STN wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:18 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:09 pm
Fixed. Updated first post
Thanks!

Terydin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Terydin »

Anyone else still having issues getting the table to work?

CoSineWave
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CoSineWave »

Terydin wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:19 pm
Anyone else still having issues getting the table to work?
Same here. The new table won't go past activating the Main Script. It freezes CE for a few seconds, then resumes without activating the script.

=====
Update: After some testing, it seems that DrummerIX's table is working for the most part (as pointed out by SirCarcass) with the exception of the Infinite MP script, in which the Ring of the Lucii will use MP even with the script enabled. Also it seems that the Damage Modifier script is busted as well. Still testing.

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Koshiko »

Most MP scripts never worked with the Ring, iirc. I just keep Ethers at the top of the item list and pop them as necessary.

Being in Stasis has some benefits, so I don't necessarily want MP to always be maxed. Easier to just run with the actual game mechanics, in this case.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Yeah, it's still not working for me. Same issue, when I try to activate the main script, CE freezes for a few seconds but never activates the script.

wittydeaf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wittydeaf »

You all using a current version (6.8.1) of CheatEngine? I did not realize there is a update for it. I am using 6.7 and the script from DrummerIX work well with the game. I am assuming 6.8.1 causing problem with the game? my CE 6.7 just ran the script fine.

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by HeavyGrinder »

Didn't see anyone ask yet, but is it possible to play as the 'modded' in guest, like Aranea Highwind? O: