Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
yoyonucca
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by yoyonucca »

Amazing table Squall8 + everyone else, thank you so much for putting this together!

Is it possible by any chance to get every single in game skill maxed + added to your character's status effects? Was snooping over at your experimental and I saw the "maxed skills" and was wondering if this was what you were working on.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Hey squall, anyway to make light bowgun ammo to be all rapid fire?

Edit 1. the gunlance script seems to be not working, ammo is still being used up & still need cooldown.
Last edited by justiny on Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeliriousHD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeliriousHD »

seikur0 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:32 am
Squall8 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:12 am
Granted it's still pretty screwy, but there is only so much that can be done.. After thinking about it more, I still don't think this person should take any credit unless they make/release scripts of their own. 4x4 did give credits to us now though.
STN wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:30 am
I guess I never really asked, what's your take on it?
Well the mod answered me and they found our case of credit stealing to be sufficiently proven and 4x4Z did receive a warning and infraction, but they don't want external links there (even though their forum rule 7 allows for that).

I also left a post in his thread, asking what part exactly he did on his own before, but I guess that was deleted or didn't make it through, same as another person's politely telling 4x4Z to add the original source of the tables. I feel like they're censoring too much there.

So that's that, I really don't want to spend more time on this so I guess it's fine now. I still feel that change log and stuff like this: "Old CT's (Incase I broke something lol)" reads a lot like he did parts of the table and that could be improved. But hey super insulting messages to his profile/thread are not really cool either (I saw one of these just now, don't want to call names here).
It kinda is fu*ked up that that 4x4Z person stole credits, but I just checked the page and he/she now says and I quote "I do NOT take credit for any of the scripts in this CT." -.- Why not say that from the beginning?

JesusHuntMonsters
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JesusHuntMonsters »

Possible to add editing GC for monsters slain/captured

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

DeliriousHD wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:45 am
seikur0 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:32 am
Squall8 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:12 am
Granted it's still pretty screwy, but there is only so much that can be done.. After thinking about it more, I still don't think this person should take any credit unless they make/release scripts of their own. 4x4 did give credits to us now though.

I guess I never really asked, what's your take on it?
Well the mod answered me and they found our case of credit stealing to be sufficiently proven and 4x4Z did receive a warning and infraction, but they don't want external links there (even though their forum rule 7 allows for that).

I also left a post in his thread, asking what part exactly he did on his own before, but I guess that was deleted or didn't make it through, same as another person's politely telling 4x4Z to add the original source of the tables. I feel like they're censoring too much there.

So that's that, I really don't want to spend more time on this so I guess it's fine now. I still feel that change log and stuff like this: "Old CT's (Incase I broke something lol)" reads a lot like he did parts of the table and that could be improved. But hey super insulting messages to his profile/thread are not really cool either (I saw one of these just now, don't want to call names here).
It kinda is fu*ked up that that 4x4Z person stole credits, but I just checked the page and he/she now says and I quote "I do NOT take credit for any of the scripts in this CT." -.- Why not say that from the beginning?
okay ?
i dont understand anything can some one describe this with easy english word ?

mhLeague
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mhLeague »

Would it be possible to unlock all food ingredients? :D

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

mhLeague wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:22 am
Would it be possible to unlock all food ingredients? :D
seikur0's table has this in it, found here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7642

Also a note for those who are trying to edit their GC in hopes of making it more "legit". If you alter the weapon usage in your GC using the table, it only updated in the "High Rank" category. That then adds to total usage though so in the first page it'll be fine. But, there are 4 categories for weapon usage though. "All" "Low Rank" "High Rank" and "Investigations".
"All" is calculated by the addition of all other categories, so no reason to try and change this yourself, it'd get overwritten immediately.
In the table currently, it'll update "High Rank". I'll provide the addresses for more specific changes (Low Rank and Investigations)

What this DOESN'T change, is the "Quest Completed" Counter on the front of your Guild Card.
If you set your bow usage to 500 in High Rank, and only have 50 high rank quests completed, it looks like you failed 450 high rank quests. Kind of silly, no? It's even more of a dead giveaway that either you're modifying the game, or you're real bad.

In general, I'd say you want your "Quest Completed" counters to be very similar to the sum of your Weapon Usage counts for each category. i.e if you have a total of 90 weapons used in High Rank quests, keep your Quest Completion at or under 90. Never above. NEVER ABOVE.
**ARENA QUESTS DON'T ADD TOWARDS WEAPON COUNTS**

Here are the memory addresses for each of these numbers:
"Quest Completed" (first page of GC) (seikur0 beat me to the punch for these, these values are also present in his table already)
Spoiler
Investigations - 92A750EC
High Rank - 92A75100
Low Rank - 92A75104
Arena Quests - 92A750F0
I suggest adding to these numbers the same numbers you add to your weapon counts.

Low Rank Weapon Counts:
Spoiler
Greatsword - 92A75544
Sword nd Shield - 92A75548
Dual Blades - 92A7554C
Longsword - 92A75550 (I wonder why Long Sword is the only one out of order compared to guild card list?)
Hammer - 92A75554
Hunting Horn - 92A75558
Lance - 92A7555C
Gunlance - 92A75560
Switch Axe - 92A75564
Chargeblade - 92A75568
Insect Glaive - 92A7556C
Bow - 92A75570
Heavy Bowgun - 92A75574
Light Bowgun - 92A75578
High Rank Weapon Counts already in table
Investigation Weapon Counts:
Spoiler
Greatsword - 92A7557C
Sword nd Shield - 92A75580
Dual Blades - 92A75584
Longsword - 92A75588
Hammer - 92A7558C
Hunting Horn - 92A75590
Lance - 92A75594
Gunlance - 92A75598
Switchaxe - 92A7559C
Chargeblade - 92A755A0
Insect Glaive - 92A755A4
Bow - 92A755A8
Heavy Bowgun - 92A755AC
Light Bowgun - 92A755B0

theworstknight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by theworstknight »

Requesting palico gadget unlocks because I messed up my critical bounties and now it won't clear.

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

@Squall8 On Ps4 there are currently things called "Layered Armor", which basically is a transmog system in which you can change the appearance of your armor to another's. Would such a thing be possible with Cheat Engine? I know that there are currently mods out there that can change the appearance of npcs but sadly that isn't done via Cheat Engine...

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

n/m fixed it going up like i didnt change anything lol

credit too
darkenemy11 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:19 am
Well you saved me, somehow i ended up with HR 999, and this is the only thing i found to get it back to normal.

Only problem is that i don't know the exp amount to progress further normal.

So thats gonna be annoying to fix.

If any other people messed up like me, here are some values.

exp - HR

500.000 - 156

200.000 - 78

135.000 - 61

100.000 - 52

Aztharos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aztharos »

Hey guys, someone have a script to speed-up the game ? Like x5-x9-x100 ? Thanks

Ensioc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ensioc »

Aztharos wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:25 pm
Hey guys, someone have a script to speed-up the game ? Like x5-x9-x100 ? Thanks
It's called speedhack and it's a build-in feature of CE... x3 and above are unplayable, to do trash quests x2 is the best setting.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

for those trying to edit GC's you may not want to hear this but it might be better to make a new save. with seikur0's insta ccomplete quests option on his table it took me not even 1 hour to get back to where i was in the story, and all the other features and seikur0 and squall's table should get you all your equipment back.

also fearlessrevolution has a x7 speed feature similar to CE's feature so using CE to boost game speed is really helpful in running around to grab endemic life. keep in mind though this also speeds up the rest of the game not just your run speed, so the entire game will be running on X# faster which means quest timer and how long till the large monsters run away.

also i do apologize about my comment on 4x4z page, i was a tab bit emotional, i had a simular event happen to me in college with a project of mine so it hit hard.

4Donic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 4Donic »

No recoil for bowguns, please?

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Possible new Features (sorry if already on the list / requested) :

- 2 options with either Monsters always the smallest or largest (to get golden crown)

- block random drops from flying dragon (fast travel) (when you start new quest sometimes it happens that the dragon drops you before reaching the desired location/camp)

- edit playtime / adjust playtime according to current level (rough estimate)

- unlock/capture all fish & rare pets

- unlock highlighted achievement

- unlock all palico gadgets / max gadget exp

- instant (successfully) finish current quest

This is meant to make it easiers for people to gain all achievements ingame.

Thanks for all the hard work & constant updates @OP and all Contributors