Resident Evil 6 100% Save File + Save File HWID Swapper.

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

This is my 100% save file I've been working on. I was proud of it up until I tried to give it to someone, and they said that RE6 displayed a "corrupted save file". I reversed how the game was determining this, and found out it's using a signature on the save file to tie savedata.bin to a specific computer/user/whatever the hell it is. I've decided to call it a Hardware ID (HWID for short).

You can download the HWID swapper, and my 100% save file here: [Link]

Included with the 100% save, Chris, Piers, Ada and Agent have a Lightning Hawk with about 30,000 rounds in the magazine. It's in the vertical(grenade/first aid) slot for the respective characters. However, once you've equipped it, there's a glitch with the game that makes it so you can't switch away from it. I've fixed it with a bytepatch that you can apply with File -> Patch BH6.exe, or apply it manually with a cheat engine table I've supplied, but the cheat engine table method is only temporary, you have to apply it every time you run the game. Patch BH6.exe will attempt to first see if Resident Evil 6 is running. If it is, it will grab the location, then ask you to close RE6 and it will proceed to attempt the patch. If it doesn't find anything running, it will check your steam directory. If it still can't find any EXEs, it will ask you to locate it.

I wrote the HWID swapper in about 12 hours, so it's barely tested. Let me know if this works for you, and if you like the 100% save.

EDIT: I uploaded the source to RE6SaveHWIDSwapper.exe here: [Link]
Last edited by gir489 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

Nice...

???

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Resident Evil 6 100% Save File + Save File HWID Swapper.

Post by Denezhou »

could someone reuupload this?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

crashin wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:35 pm
could someone reuupload this?
It is on bitbucket?

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

i found the source files of it, but not compiled or the save itself
Last edited by Denezhou on Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

would someone be able to compile it please?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I added the binary to bitbucket instead of mediafire.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Question:
Any chance you can make a "save file swapper" for games like RESIDENT EVIL 5 (Steam Edition), SOUL CALIBUR VI and MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2...?

Those games also seem to have encrypted save files that are not compatible with different game installs / version. In the case of the latter (IIRC, as I haven't tried it in months) there is a method to hex-edit the save file in order to get it to work [with another game installs]. However, I seem to recall being unable to get it to work on my end -- despite being advised by someone online that the method did definitely work (NB: The hardest difficulty is locked out by default in MUA2, and access to that setting from the start -- without having to beat the game once and, thereby, levelling up your chars. in the process -- would make for a nice challenge in an otherwise rather easy game). As for RE5, I'd like access to the DLC campaign (and the "Mercenaries" mode), but the game needs to be beat before those become available... SCVI would be nice for char. creations to be swapped to and fro between friends' games. 💡