Warcraft 3 v1.30

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
leoroxxrexxar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Warcraft 3 v1.30

Post by leoroxxrexxar »

Hello,im looking for help...i try to hack in this new version of warcraft.So i open cheat engine just like normal and find the code..and then,when i try to attach debugger for the code suddenly my warcraft closed by it self.i try another option but still not working....so im requesting if someone can make cheat table for warcraft 3 v1.30..i hope you can help me..hehe :D .....Thank you ..

Sorry for my bad english,btw if this post not suitable for this forum...I'm Sorry..i just need help from you Sir.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Warcraft 3 v1.30

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

leoroxxrexxar wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:24 pm
Hello,im looking for help...i try to hack in this new version of warcraft.So i open cheat engine just like normal and find the code..and then,when i try to attach debugger for the code suddenly my warcraft closed by it self.i try another option but still not working....so im requesting if someone can make cheat table for warcraft 3 v1.30..i hope you can help me..hehe :D .....Thank you ..

Sorry for my bad english,btw if this post not suitable for this forum...I'm Sorry..i just need help from you Sir.
Blizzard has initiated a new anti tamper cheating tool towards The old games, you will need to debug more into finding what causes the crash. Which requires expert skills.