Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Red982918
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Red982918 »

does anybody know how to fix this issue I’m having? It won’t let me activate the master script address when I use the cheat table, when I try editing the script I get a error message about aob

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

hi does anybody know how can i find a pointer address in this game for the mount execution rage? i have been trying pointer scan but it seems to not work and gives 0 results?
Last edited by killerkrok555 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

BlueMoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlueMoon »

may I request one/two might bar filled option? like [URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/shadow-of-war-trainer-v1-12-yourself.6135/#post-52056[/URL] this yourself's one. I guess he isn't active anymore and no updates sicne 1.12. I hope that option can be added on the table.

kapucsengo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kapucsengo »

ive read that you (seikur) are mostly done with the table but are you gonna still update it for the new patches (one came out today 1.19)

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

I'm still updating the table when I have the time as I did in the past.

As for why the table isn't working for some people I can only guess. It's made for the steam version and all options are working or at least were working until the update today.

You can always check my update log as well as troubleshooting infos in the main post as well. I'm not testing these super extensively anymore, so if you do have the steam version and it crashes, give me detailed infos on how to reproduce that. I can't fix something I can't see.

And it might be worth using the newest cheat engine version and playing around with its options too, e.g. use veh debugger.

edit: No update for me today or in the last few days. Check if the version in your .exe file is the same as the one stated in the table description.
Last edited by seikur0 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valkyrie9001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Valkyrie9001 »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 54460, member: 8101"]I'm still updating the table when I have the time as I did in the past.

As for why the table isn't working for some people I can only guess. It's made for the steam version and all options are working or at least were working until the update today.

You can always check my update log as well as troubleshooting infos in the main post as well. I'm not testing these super extensively anymore, so if you do have the steam version and it crashes, give me detailed infos on how to reproduce that. I can't fix something I can't see.

And it might be worth using the newest cheat engine version and playing around with its options too, e.g. use veh debugger.

edit: No update for me today or in the last few days. Check if the version in your .exe file is the same as the one stated in the table description.[/QUOTE]

Here's two important ones:

1. Abilities can no longer be added in the list, at all. Only changed. As in you can't add more past the list_end. Before the hotfix it was buggy too, and though the list_maxlength would increase, the list_end would stay the same despite changing it to the next value and putting in a placeholder ability, etc. I save with an inventory switch, I exit the menu and the game crashes, it won't allow me to quit. I get back on, and the previous 38 abilities I had access to based on the list_end which I was trying to get to 39 still stays at 38 and erases the placeholder ability.

2. Invisible heads. Many either just don't work, don't work on particular Uruks, or ones I change that do work sometimes won't work at a seemingly random point down the line. (Most namely my guy I gave the longtooth head, who I can only fix by going to the garrison and looking at a guy who naturally has the longtooth head which makes his head in the army screen reappear.) I think it was around Desolation of Mordor when I started having troubles with this? Or its always been and I just haven't been messing with heads that much. Not sure what can be done with this one.

While I'm here, quick questions also. Is it possible to change names from the table? Open up "??" values/getting a safe address to do so that doesn't change everyone else's? Add wounds to those that start off without them (or can't earn them through Shaming after you take it off?)
Last edited by Valkyrie9001 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

kadashsouba
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kadashsouba »

Hi all,

I am facing some issue that might have been related to using this CE table. At some point in my Citadel screen suddently becomes way darker and stays like this. When I gain Intel from orc its ok but when I go to army its black. Has someone experienced this issue or know how to fix it? Its 2nd time it happened to me, previosuly I started new game but now happened again ;/

This is from Army

[Link]

This is when I dominate worm

[Link]

PS.

I use get intel, spawn legendary orcs fast learn and was using sometimes uruk poinetr to swap tribe
Last edited by kadashsouba on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

kadashsouba
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by kadashsouba »

Guys, anyone can help? Please

Mrmole2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mrmole2000 »

Is there supposed to be a v21? I have been trying to use this program to edit strengths and weaknesses but It is acting as if it is outdated. (cant use uruk pointer) Someone told me that there is a v21 that was deleted and that I would need that.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Mrmole2000 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:32 pm
Is there supposed to be a v21? I have been trying to use this program to edit strengths and weaknesses but It is acting as if it is outdated. (cant use uruk pointer) Someone told me that there is a v21 that was deleted and that I would need that.
Apparently v20 and v21 didn't make it through the forum update, I reattached them just now.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Valkyrie9001 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:22 am
Here's two important ones:

1. Abilities can no longer be added in the list, at all. Only changed. As in you can't add more past the list_end. Before the hotfix it was buggy too, and though the list_maxlength would increase, the list_end would stay the same despite changing it to the next value and putting in a placeholder ability, etc. I save with an inventory switch, I exit the menu and the game crashes, it won't allow me to quit. I get back on, and the previous 38 abilities I had access to based on the list_end which I was trying to get to 39 still stays at 38 and erases the placeholder ability.

2. Invisible heads. Many either just don't work, don't work on particular Uruks, or ones I change that do work sometimes won't work at a seemingly random point down the line. (Most namely my guy I gave the longtooth head, who I can only fix by going to the garrison and looking at a guy who naturally has the longtooth head which makes his head in the army screen reappear.) I think it was around Desolation of Mordor when I started having troubles with this? Or its always been and I just haven't been messing with heads that much. Not sure what can be done with this one.

While I'm here, quick questions also. Is it possible to change names from the table? Open up "??" values/getting a safe address to do so that doesn't change everyone else's? Add wounds to those that start off without them (or can't earn them through Shaming after you take it off?)
I just noticed I never replied to you, so here you go:
The adding of abilities past list_end was purely luck before, they probably fixed it.
And invisible heads are probably the results of bad combinations for visual items. You need to find out what works and what not, it may depend on race, class, etc.
Nmes can't be changed.
Wounds were doable with the list_maxlength glitch before, probably it's not working either then.

Eguzky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eguzky »

Just checking..Does the most recent table have infinite HP & time limits? Those are the two things I'm really looking for. :P

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Eguzky wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:13 pm
Just checking..Does the most recent table have infinite HP & time limits? Those are the two things I'm really looking for. :P
It had time limits for quite a while now. HP no, that's boring :)

Eguzky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eguzky »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:59 pm
Eguzky wrote:
I'm sad you think that way. I mean, I get it..but it'd be nice to have the option for those who want it.

But you are making it, and this is a free time type project, so I can't really complain about your choice.

Thank you for the hard work you put into it, though. :)

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Eguzky wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:02 pm
seikur0 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:59 pm
Eguzky wrote:
I'm sad you think that way. I mean, I get it..but it'd be nice to have the option for those who want it.

But you are making it, and this is a free time type project, so I can't really complain about your choice.

Thank you for the hard work you put into it, though. :)
Yes, it is a hobby for me and my time is limited, I need to work during the week too and have a private life, so I often need to choose what to put into a table, can't do everything.
I mainly try to make things more interesting and put options into my table, that enhance your game in a special way. And I just don't think changing your hp would do anything for you, you'd have less of the interesting fight system, you would prevent yourself from learning to use counters/dodge etc. or even run, if you're outnumbered and I feel that if you learned these things you'd have much more of the game. I think the pressure, that you could die, is very vital to the game and if you can't anymore it becomes boring/stale. That's why I decided to alter the uruks rather than the player for shadow of war.

Well it's just my opinion, it's okay if you think of it differently.