Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight (Steam Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Made by Blank 0

This table is for Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight (Steam Version).

It includes the following cheats:

* No Standard Damage (Prevents you from taking standard damage - Can still be hurt by poison)

* No Poison Damage

* Reverse Invincibility Timer (When you first spawn and when you take standard damage you become invincible for a short amount of time and begin blinking. If I froze that countdown it made the character invisible so instead it reverses the countdown so you can remain in this state as long as you like- This is an alternative to the "No Standard Damage" cheat that keeps you from being knocked around when taking standard damage)

* Infinite Double Jumps

* Infinite Star Munny (Stores don't reduce your "munny" when you buy items)

* Infinite Items (Items are never used up)

Update >>

* No Item Damage (Items like the Tainted Missive will no longer do damage to you upon activation)

* Infinite Air Dodge

I believe I am still in the early game so I imagine I will be adding more and more cheats to this table as I play it more. My next cheat will probably get rid of the cast times on items. Feel free to make other suggestions and I'll see what I can do!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Momodora RUtM Cheats by Blank 0.CT
(5.44 KiB) Downloaded 477 times

striderskunk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by striderskunk »

The infinite double jump and a few other cheats don't seem to work for me. Perhaps an update is needed? also can you make a cheat that reduces arrow charge times.