Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dead_Weight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by Dead_Weight »

I did the x50 decorations, now I have decorations in my monster part box.. any solution ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

I don't know exactly what I'm doing wrong, but when are you supposed to use the selected mission reward option, when picking the mission? or at the reward screen? (Also the option won't even enable for me)

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Anyway to edit the damage of your weapons?

gomx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gomx »

Thanks for the updates, keep it up! Character appearance seems to be fixed now except for Eye Width, Height, and Skin Color again. It should be these Eye Width +108, Eye Height +109, Skin Color +10A (2 bytes)

huygpham
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by huygpham »

armor editor stats sill not stick around, it all gone after relog, please fix :(

nanajun524
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nanajun524 »

Is there any way to permanently apply the changed weapon and armor stats? When I restart the game, it returns to its original value.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Genesis wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:23 am
I don't know exactly what I'm doing wrong, but when are you supposed to use the selected mission reward option, when picking the mission? or at the reward screen? (Also the option won't even enable for me)
At the reward screen, I fixed that option right now (accidentally broke something right before uploading).
nanajun524 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:03 am
Is there any way to permanently apply the changed weapon and armor stats? When I restart the game, it returns to its original value.
Not yet, working on it.

inoriyuzuri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by inoriyuzuri »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:21 am
Genesis wrote:
At the reward screen, I fixed that option right now (accidentally broke something right before uploading).
nanajun524 wrote:
Not yet, working on it.
Which screen is reward screen? Thanks for making this table

inoriyuzuri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by inoriyuzuri »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:21 am
Genesis wrote:
nanajun524 wrote:
Not yet, working on it.
I guess still noworking, need to explain where is the reward screen or the table is broken, please take a look!! THX!

asterlong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by asterlong »

seikur0 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:28 am
Charms yeah, I'll need to unlock charms first, but I think you'll be able to raise the skills to 3. Weapon augment slots will be included in the update this evening.
Thank you!

I just used the insta-complete bounty but apparently it also set hidden bounties too, or so I think. The problem is that we receive a palico gadget mid-bounty (the Meolotov Cocktail), now I can't get the Cultural exchange II: Gajalaka Linguistic bounty to get that gadget, please help :cry:

edit: with a few more digging I think it flagged the bounty Cultural exchange I: Gajalaka Linguistic as complete but didn't set the objective doodles as 10/10 so the npc think that I still don't have enough doodles, but since the bounty is gone, I can't find them on the maps

edit 2: just now saw the (*) on your 1st post :( guess it too late for me?

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

I had that happen to me, I had to restore a backup and do it again legit

asterlong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by asterlong »

well..... that's the thing, I didn't see the (*) and didn't to make a backup :(

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

inoriyuzuri wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:46 am
It's the screen, where you get your rewards for doing a quest.
asterlong wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:42 am
Yes it does set hidden bounties as well, that's the "problem" with it, that's why I separated it with an extra boolean and put up a warning. I should put an auto-save-backup function into my table and add an extra warning right at the activation of critical bounties complete. :|

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

asterlong wrote:
Genesis wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:14 am
I added the gajalaka quest flags to my table, try setting them back to 0 and tell me if it works.

CCKWH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CCKWH »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:31 am
inoriyuzuri wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:46 am
It's the screen, where you get your rewards for doing a quest.
asterlong wrote:
Yes it does set hidden bounties as well, that's the "problem" with it, that's why I separated it with an extra boolean and put up a warning. I should put an auto-save-backup function into my table and add an extra warning right at the activation of critical bounties complete. :|
We as users can hardly blame you for an unknown issue with a table, much less when you go out of your way to note said issue after I informed you of it.
It's a fixable problem, I already took care of it on my save for example after I initially reported the problem.

Wasn't that hard a fix either, if you poke around I'm sure you'll be able to fix it.

Edit; Looks like you are already on the right track.
seikur0 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:40 pm

I added the gajalaka quest flags to my table, try setting them back to 0 and tell me if it works.