Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
klyoml
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by klyoml »

it saids:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL »

The new .dll obviously works. Has anyone actually tested the cheat table, for me the Gather Intel will not activate at all.

So it is in need of being updated.

Thanks in advance.

Hadibda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hadibda »

[QUOTE="Lupris, post: 54588, member: 20257"]i start it with uplay

okay, im stupid... used the wrong grw.exe

thank you it works now[/QUOTE]

What .exe did you used?

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CcaidenN »

[QUOTE="HeavyGrinder, post: 54477, member: 5261"][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]I have them , if I'm allowed to post it here[/SIZE][/FONT]:eek:[SIZE=1][FONT=Georgia][I](thanks to the amazing sunbeam <3)[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

edit:

8/1/2018

[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][I]GRW.CT - [URL]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZrY7-LGoGyP9xGNOYdpJrZFZODXty4rV[/URL][/I]

[I]EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll - [URL]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZKpCy88JLIvN2pF3VpYH8ExjJvrKlt4h[/URL][/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I]Enjoy and give all the props to SunBeam <3[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Works great! Thanks for posting the downloads!

BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL
Noobzor
Noobzor

So has anyone besides me tried to test the cheat table?

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CcaidenN »

[QUOTE="BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL, post: 55202, member: 20547"]So has anyone besides me tried to test the cheat table?[/QUOTE]

I didn't test EVERY option but things I did try worked. Such as no reload and god mode were working in the new Ghost Mode.

BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL
Noobzor
Noobzor

[QUOTE="CcaidenN, post: 55204, member: 9535"]I didn't test EVERY option but things I did try worked. Such as no reload and god mode were working in the new Ghost Mode.[/QUOTE]

For me Gather Intel won't check so I can use the options, Did you do anything different from when it worked before the new update?

And I am using the newest C.E. which is 6.8.1
Last edited by BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CcaidenN »

[QUOTE="BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL, post: 55233, member: 20547"]For me Gather Intel won't check so I can use the options, Did you do anything different from when it worked before the new update?

And I am using the newest C.E. which is 6.8.1[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing I've always done for this table. I launch CE. Launch the game. When at the main menu, tab out, select GRW.exe in CE, select the table, check Gather Intel, it should activate. Go back to your game. Load your save. Then start selecting whatever cheats you want to use.

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by HeavyGrinder »

[QUOTE="BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL, post: 55014, member: 20547"]The new .dll obviously works. Has anyone actually tested the cheat table, for me the Gather Intel will not activate at all.

So it is in need of being updated.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Try running CE as admin too ^.^
Last edited by HeavyGrinder on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL
Noobzor
Noobzor

[QUOTE="HeavyGrinder, post: 55465, member: 5261"]Try running CE as admin too ^.^[/QUOTE]

I have already tried to run as admin and then it didn't work. Followed your instructions to the letter and still no luck on activating Gather Intel. I am on Windows 10 Pro. What O.S. are you on. I wonder if that makes a difference, but it shouldn't.

Thanks for your input ill keep trying different variations see if i can get it.

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by HeavyGrinder »

[QUOTE="BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL, post: 55475, member: 20547"]I have already tried to run as admin and then it didn't work. Followed your instructions to the letter and still no luck on activating Gather Intel. I am on Windows 10 Pro. What O.S. are you on. I wonder if that makes a difference, but it shouldn't.

Thanks for your input ill keep trying different variations see if i can get it.[/QUOTE]

Weird, ~ Win 10 pro, Steam version of the game, CE works fine here

BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL
Noobzor
Noobzor

I am on U-Play my self, Have tried thus far setting the -eac_launcher in U-Play under launch parameters, and have also tried making a shortcut of the GRW.exe and using the -eaclauncher at the end of the target. Have also tried running the game in other windows comparability mode both the game and C.E.

Am redownloading the game right now see if that does anything, Highly doubt it.

I am fairly sure that SunBeam is very busy with other project but wish he would hop on the forum and give us some insight on the subject.

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by HeavyGrinder »

[QUOTE="BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL, post: 55485, member: 20547"]I am on U-Play my self, Have tried thus far setting the -eac_launcher in U-Play under launch parameters, and have also tried making a shortcut of the GRW.exe and using the -eaclauncher at the end of the target. Have also tried running the game in other windows comparability mode both the game and C.E.

Am redownloading the game right now see if that does anything, Highly doubt it.

I am fairly sure that SunBeam is very busy with other project but wish he would hop on the forum and give us some insight on the subject.[/QUOTE]

Only use the GRW.exe shortcut on your desktop, not in the uplay settings~ Should look something like this:

GRW Properties > Shortcut tab > target box > "X:Steam GamessteamappscommonWildlandsGRW.exe" -eac_launcher

Ofc your drive and folder structure will be different ^.^
Last edited by HeavyGrinder on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL
Noobzor
Noobzor

When I make the end of the target " -eac_launcher for some reason it doesn't work for me, it gives me an error message, but when I do " -eaclauncher it works fine without the underscore.

NOPE, Even after uninstalling the game I can't check the Gather Intel. I really wonder what it could be?

Last edited by BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by HeavyGrinder »

[QUOTE="BoRiS_tHe_AnlmaL, post: 55499, member: 20547"]When I make the end of the target " -eac_launcher for some reason it doesn't work for me, it gives me an error message, but when I do " -eaclauncher it works fine without the underscore.

NOPE, Even after uninstalling the game I can't check the Gather Intel. I really wonder what it could be?

1534292641[/QUOTE]

That's odd.. mine is def -eac_launcher, not sure how it could work any other way >.>

edit~ SunBeams posts on page 3 are a great help too

this too

[QUOTE="cosminuk2011, post: 39478, member: 12592"]Make a shortcut on desktop from GRW.exe that is in main game folder. Then add -eac_launcher at shortcut properties (see foto). Then run the game from that shortcut. If not working, maybe you don't have the right cpy-dll.

[IMG]https://image.ibb.co/i2WHS7/GRW_eac.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]
Last edited by HeavyGrinder on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:45 am, edited 3 times in total.