No Mans Sky (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ravess
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Ravess »

mop, post: 54833, member: 6967 wrote:was able to update most of the options except journey points, tested on GOG version
Can also confirm that this table also works on Steam (except Journey Points as mentioned).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Frostsnow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Frostsnow »

[QUOTE="mop, post: 54833, member: 6967"]was able to update most of the options except journey points, tested on GOG version[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Ravess, post: 54841, member: 19076"]Can also confirm that this table also works on Steam (except Journey Points as mentioned).[/QUOTE]

Inf Health & One Hit Kill are disabled in this table.

Edit: Nevermind my game bugged XD

Thanks!!!
Last edited by Frostsnow on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

cedricvdg
Table Makers
Table Makers

No Mans Sky Next (Steam) (updated for 1.57)

Post by cedricvdg »

As @squall8 is currently pre-occupied I decided I'd share my personal table with you guys. This table does not include everything in Squall's table as I don't personally use some of the cheats, but it has a lot of other experimental features not available anywhere else yet. Ofcourse you can combine the 2 tables for any features missing.

Everything in my table works, but beware the experimental features might be hit or miss because I haven't finalized those yet and are mostly used for debugging

As with all cheating, use at your own risk and be sure to backup your save.

The table includes:
  • Enable Multiple Cheats
    • Infinite Hazard Protection
    • Infinite Jetpack
    • Infinite Life Support
    • Infinite Sprint
    • Infinite Mining Beam
    • No Overheat
    • Infinite Shield
    • Infinite Scanner
    • Infinite Terrain Manipulator
    • Infinite Launch Thrusters
    • Infinite Pulse Drive
    • No Ship Overheat
    • Free Crafting
    • Infinite Ship Shield
    • Infinite Plasma Grenade
    • Infinite Warp
    • Infinite Ammo
  • Player Pointer
  • Hover Item
  • Translator
  • Always Summon Freighter Battle
  • Kill All Pirates
  • Run Speed Multiplier Allows you to increase walk/run speed, recommended value: 2.0
  • Inventory Pointer
  • Experimental
    • Base Pointer (GLOBAL DATA) This opens up some Global Values from game's internal scripting engine, like ship spawn weights (useful for forcing alot of exotics to spawn). This is an incomplete listing, for anyone who wishes to tinker: open up the base pointer address in the memory viewer to find a lot more stuff to mess with.
    • Always S Class This makes everything spawn as S-Class (Ships, Freighters and Multitools), this might conflict with spawning alot of exotics using weight changes
    • Current Mission This shows some data to the current mission, don't really mess with this unless you understand what it's doing. I will write an auto complete script at a later stage
    • Fleet Mission Same as above but for Fleet Missions.
    • Frigate Opens up some stats for your frigate when managing your fleet. (Allows you to change a lot of stuff)
    • Stats Pointer Used for debugging purposes, but opens up the stats for Reputation with the 3 alien factions, I might make this more complete at a later stage.
Updated for 1.57 !
Attachments
NMS.CT
1.57 Experimental
(112.83 KiB) Downloaded 2869 times
Last edited by cedricvdg on Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 8 times in total.

h3llo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by h3llo »

Thanks so much[USER=8355] cedricvdg.[/USER] I really like the S Class option it works really well.

darkdex52
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by darkdex52 »

Some kind of cheat to reset expedition availability would be cool.

mop
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by mop »

Nice!!!

Was wondering how you found the the values for Summon Freighter Battle (searching for 1/0's for systems with battles), Always S Class/spawning ship stuff, and Glyphs. Basically how you went about searching for them?
Last edited by mop on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

cedricvdg
Table Makers
Table Makers

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by cedricvdg »

mop, post: 55050, member: 6967 wrote:Nice!!!

Was wondering how you found the the values for Summon Freighter Battle (searching for 1/0's for systems with battles), Always S Class/spawning ship stuff, and Glyphs. Basically how you went about searching for them?
Glad you're enjoying the features.

For the Summon Freighter Battle I thought it wasn't random, but instead was on a Timer or based on the number of warps (both ended up being true). So I started by checking for access on the total warps address and this got checked every warp and I could just overwrite that check to always resolve to true.

The Glyphs I found by debugging at a portal and known glyphs page, it ended up working just like inventory slots (binary flags).

Both of these variables are part of PlayerStateData, which is part of the save data in memory. I could expose the Freighter Battle Timer/Warps variables in the Player Pointer script, but I decided that was not really useful.

The ship spawning features are a little bit more complex. After researching the code I figured out there's an internal scripting engine being used based on XML. The scripting engine provides all the universe global settings and behaviours. I decompiled the scripts and found the references to the spawn handling data. Here are some excerpts:

Code: Select all

<Property value="GcAISpaceshipWeightingData.xml">
      <Property name="CivilianClassWeightings">
        <Property name="Freighter" value="0" />
        <Property name="Dropship" value="100" />
        <Property name="Fighter" value="50" />
        <Property name="Scientific" value="50" />
        <Property name="Shuttle" value="100" />
        <Property name="PlayerFreighter" value="0" />
        <Property name="Royal" value="1" />
      </Property>
    </Property>

Code: Select all

<Property name="ClassProbabilityData">
        <Property name="Wealthy" value="GcInventoryClassProbabilities.xml">
      <Property name="ClassProbabilities">
        <Property name="C" value="30" />
        <Property name="B" value="40" />
        <Property name="A" value="28" />
        <Property name="S" value="2" />
      </Property>
    </Property>
  </Property>
Knowing that these XML files have to reside in (non-writable) memory when the game is running I started doing 'group-scans' for them.

e.g. f:100 f:50 f:50 f:100 f:0 f:1 for the weighting data.

This got me the global data base pointer and the ability to check the S-class checks.

Hopefully this somewhat explains it, otherwise don't hesitate to ask more :)

p.s. access to the global variables means we could theoretically change the entire universe behaviour
Last edited by cedricvdg on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 7 times in total.

h3llo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by h3llo »

[QUOTE="cedricvdg, post: 55117, member: 8355"]Glad you're enjoying the features.

For the Summon Freighter Battle I thought it wasn't random, but instead was on a Timer or based on the number of warps (both ended up being true). So I started by checking for access on the total warps address and this got checked every warp and I could just overwrite that check to always resolve to true.

The Glyphs I found by debugging at a portal and known glyphs page, it ended up working just like inventory slots (binary flags).

Both of these variables are part of PlayerStateData, which is part of the save data in memory. I could expose the Freighter Battle Timer/Warps variables in the Player Pointer script, but I decided that was not really useful.

The ship spawning features are a little bit more complex. After researching the code I figured out there's an internal scripting engine being used based on XML. The scripting engine provides all the universe global settings and behaviours. I decompiled the scripts and found the references to the spawn handling data. Here are some excerpts:

[CODE]

[/CODE]

[CODE]

[/CODE]

Knowing that these XML files have to reside in (non-writable) memory when the game is running I started doing 'group-scans' for them.

e.g. f:100 f:50 f:50 f:100 f:0 f:1 for the weighting data.

This got me the global data base pointer and the ability to check the S-class checks.

Hopefully this somewhat explains it, otherwise don't hesitate to ask more :)

p.s. access to the global variables means we could theoretically change the entire universe behaviour[/QUOTE]

You make it sound so easy :P

Nutttty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Nutttty »

[QUOTE="cedricvdg, post: 54924, member: 8355"]As [USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] is current pre-occupied I decided I'd share my personal table with you guys. This table does not include everything in Squall's table as I don't personally use some of the cheats, but it has a lot of other experimental features not available anywhere else yet. Ofcourse you can combine the 2 tables for any features missing.

Everything in my table works, but beware the experimental features might be hit or miss because I haven't finalized those yet and are mostly used for debugging

As with all cheating, use at your own risk and be sure to backup your save.

The table includes:

[LIST]

[*]Enable Multiple Cheats

[LIST]

[*]Infinite Hazard Protection

[*]Infinite Jetpack

[*]Infinite Life Support

[*]Infinite Sprint

[*]Infinite Mining Beam

[*]No Overheat

[*]Infinite Shield

[*]Infinite Scanner

[*]Infinite Terrain Manipulator

[*]Infinite Launch Thrusters

[*]Infinite Pulse Drive

[*]No Ship Overheat

[*]Free Crafting

[*]Infinite Ship Shield

[*]Infinite Plasma Grenade

[*]Infinite Warp

[*]Infinite Ammo

[/LIST]

[*]Player Pointer

[*]Hover Item

[*]Translator

[*]Always Summon Freighter Battle

[*]Kill All Pirates

[*]Run Speed Multiplier [I]Allows you to increase walk/run speed, recommended value: 2.0[/I]

[*]Inventory Pointer

[*]Experimental

[LIST]

[*]Base Pointer (GLOBAL DATA) [I]This opens up some Global Values from game's internal scripting engine, like ship spawn weights (useful for forcing alot of exotics to spawn). This is an incomplete listing, for anyone who wishes to tinker: open up the base pointer address in the memory viewer to find a lot more stuff to mess with.[/I]

[*]Always S Class [I]This makes everything spawn as S-Class (Ships, Freighters and Multitools), this might conflict with spawning alot of exotics using weight changes[/I]

[*]Current Mission [I]This shows some data to the current mission, don't really mess with this unless you understand what it's doing. I will write an auto complete script at a later stage[/I]

[*]Fleet Mission [I]Same as above but for Fleet Missions.[/I]

[*]Frigate [I]Opens up some stats for your frigate when managing your fleet. (Allows you to change a lot of stuff)[/I]

[*]Stats Pointer [I]Used for debugging purposes, but opens up the stats for Reputation with the 3 alien factions, I might make this more complete at a later stage.[/I]

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

[/QUOTE]

Thx for your awesome table, i have a bit of a problem: i`ve downloaded your table today and tried it ingame - everything worked quite well. Mostly i`ve used "S-class blah-blah" and "hover item". But now almost all scripts did not work, seems the problem is in scripts, i cannot place a cross in the square near script name.

Starting the game (from steam) => starting CE 6.81 => loading table => trying to turn on the script.

Any advice? Thank you :)
Last edited by Nutttty on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

cedricvdg
Table Makers
Table Makers

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by cedricvdg »

Nutttty, post: 55194, member: 20616 wrote:Thx for your awesome table, i have a bit of a problem: i`ve downloaded your table today and tried it ingame - everything worked quite well. Mostly i`ve used "S-class blah-blah" and "hover item". But now almost all scripts did not work, seems the problem is in scripts, i cannot place a cross in the square near script name.

Starting the game (from steam) => starting CE 6.81 => loading table => trying to turn on the script.

Any advice? Thank you :)

I have no problems activating any cheats on 1.55, sure you aren't on the experimental build?

Nutttty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Nutttty »

cedricvdg, post: 55200, member: 8355 wrote:I have no problems activating any cheats on 1.55, sure you aren't on the experimental build?
Sorry, it was my mistake, i`ve done smth wrong, now its ok.

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Gvaz »

Only complaint with the table is it is lacking things like "ignore materials for damaged components" like from an earlier table, which makes some elements easier, because then it's not an issue of "oh i'm out of this fucking material, great now I can't do the thing" and not have to mess around with the contents of my inventory.

Thankfully, that toggle still works on 1.55.
Last edited by Gvaz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

cedricvdg
Table Makers
Table Makers

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by cedricvdg »

Gvaz, post: 55237, member: 1424 wrote:Only complaint with the table is it is lacking things like "ignore materials for damaged components" like from an earlier table, which makes some elements easier, because then it's not an issue of "oh i'm out of this fucking material, great now I can't do the thing" and not have to mess around with the contents of my inventory.

Thankfully, that toggle still works on 1.55.

Like I mentioned, It's my personal table and only has features I personally use... if you want additional features just merge the other table with mine. I do not plan on maintaining a fully fleshed out table as I lack the time to do so. I'm pretty certain [USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] will be back to maintain the table once he's finished with Monster Hunter.

ElSeto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by ElSeto »

I have a request which could potentially break the game .... I think ?

Would it be able to expand the building range limit for base building, I want to build into space and make a nice space station but you are only able to get to the Mesosphere at best. So I want no upper limit for base building so to say !
Last edited by ElSeto on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by igromanru »

Here is the table from @Squall8 with some fixes and improvements.

I’ve made some scripts more update persistent (made new pattern and used readmem).

Thank you @cedricvdg for your table, I’ve used few scripts and aob’s from you.

Change list:
  • One Hit Kill - added more persistent pattern
  • Inf Sprint - used Cedric's script, added new pattern and bytes backup
  • Inf Jetpack - new pattern and bytes backup
  • Inf Ammo - new pattern and bytes backup
  • Inf Grenades - new pattern
  • Inf Mining Beam - new aob
  • No Mining Beam Overheat - took Cedric's script
  • No Ship Overheat - new pattern and bytes backup

Still broken:
  • Jetpack Power
  • Working Rocket Boots
Attachments
No Man's Sky.CT
No Man's Sky v1.55 Squall8's table
(226.78 KiB) Downloaded 256 times
Last edited by igromanru on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.