No Mans Sky (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Frostsnow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Frostsnow »

The following are also broken

- Jetpack power

- Working rocket boots

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MarkWice
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by MarkWice »

[QUOTE="Frostsnow, post: 54567, member: 20380"]Currently broken

- Inf Sprint

- Inf Jetpack

- Inf Ammo

- Inf Mining beam

- No Mining beam overheat[/QUOTE]

Not working for me too, waiting for the update.

But I don't think there was an update. Any other reasons this could happern?
Last edited by MarkWice on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

MarkWice
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by MarkWice »

Also, I noticed that trainers that include these features still work.

nerf
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by nerf »

[QUOTE="MarkWice, post: 54591, member: 20385"]Not working for me too, waiting for the update.

But I don't think there was an update. Any other reasons this could happern?[/QUOTE]

there was an update for NMS... 1.55... Be patient and wait for an updated script.

[URL]https://nomanssky.gamepedia.com/Patch_notes[/URL]
Last edited by nerf on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

MarkWice
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by MarkWice »

[QUOTE="nerf, post: 54613, member: 20248"]there was an update for NMS... 1.55... Be patient and wait for an updated script.

[URL]https://nomanssky.gamepedia.com/Patch_notes[/URL][/QUOTE]

thanks for letting me know. i didn't see anything download and didn't find the patchnotes on steam.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Devilswarchild »

actually to those specifying certain cheats not working....technically speaking most of them arent working. the only ones I can confirm that are still working are inf life support and infinite hazard protection, others will let me activate but they are currently not doing what they are intended to do. for example infinite health....been losing health with it on every time a sentinel shoots me. So most of them need to be double checked and updated. Preferably with aob scans. (only know of that due to others using it in other tables for other games). mainly just needs to be updated so the table wont break with future game updates

MarkWice
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by MarkWice »

[QUOTE="Devilswarchild, post: 54623, member: 2393"]actually to those specifying certain cheats not working....technically speaking most of them arent working. the only ones I can confirm that are still working are inf life support and infinite hazard protection, others will let me activate but they are currently not doing what they are intended to do. for example infinite health....been losing health with it on every time a sentinel shoots me. So most of them need to be double checked and updated. Preferably with aob scans. (only know of that due to others using it in other tables for other games). mainly just needs to be updated so the table wont break with future game updates[/QUOTE]

just checked, everything i could turn on worked.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Devilswarchild »

[QUOTE="MarkWice, post: 54631, member: 20385"]just checked, everything i could turn on worked.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm..... weird, cause some of the ones I could turn on weren't working at all except for the hazard protection and life support. ignore crafting requirements, for both base and non base were checked but not working, highlighted item pointers wouldn't even turn on, inf launch thrusters was on but not working as well. but like I said most if not all of these could probably benefit from aob scans and such.

klyoml
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by klyoml »

ignore crafting requirements (on base ) and non base are usable for me anymore cuz it will just crash when i want to build.

klyoml
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by klyoml »

ANYBODY know how to fix maintenance i seems to broke it by changing the carbon stack

MarkWice
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by MarkWice »

Soo when can we expect the update to come out?

Memix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Memix »

Table is not fully working right now, also where are the all glyphs and other cheats it says were on an earlier table?

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Venator »

Looks like Squall8 is caught up in Monster Hunter World right now and busy making a table for it. Just hoping we get a short break for the No Man's Sky table, but can't expect anyone to be on every game all the time. In the meantime, I fixed the infinite sprint (It's working consistently for me, at least). I'm slow and often lost with these, so I'm unlikely to be able to properly fix much in any reasonable time frame, but at least it's one additional option we can get back for now.

Mr.Anarchy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Mr.Anarchy »

Was doing some testing, can also add freighter battle to not working:

-Always Summon Freighter Battle

mop
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by mop »

was able to update most of the options except journey points, tested on GOG version